Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,490 members, 7,888,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? (1375 Views)

I Am Not Going Into Office With Blonde Hair If Elected - Tony Tetuila / White Baby Born To Black Couple To Be Tested / Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Relax101(m): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Jenifa1: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2011
the baby lacks melanin? maybe genetic deficiency. tongue

let's wait for the child to grow up first.
i've seen some babies who look like complete oyinbo when they're born but by age 3, they look like mulatto and by age 11, they look like real african.
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Relax101(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2011
Jenifa_:

the baby lacks melanin? maybe genetic deficiency. tongue

let's wait for the child to grow up first.
i've seen some babies who look[b] like complete oyinbo[/b] when they're born but by age 3, they look like mulatto and by age 11, they look like real african.

What do you mean by complete oyinbo? You mean with blonde hair?
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Jenifa1: 1:46am On Dec 03, 2011
damn. I just looked @ the pic again. didn't realize the baby has blond hair. are they sure it's not albino?
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Beaf: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2011
A DNA test will tell us the whole nakid truth. E be like say di woman de "rumble."
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 03, 2011
This is old stale news.

The baby is not albino

The lady did not cheat. It's her husband's child.
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Relax101(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2011
^^^ I know it's old but I would want to know the rare and unpopular science behind this.
Re: Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? by Sinachay: 5:38am On Dec 03, 2011
I even thought the picture of the baby with grey pubic hair would be shown now.
The 419 Mgbeke couple don go hide in shame.
Hungry thaaaangs! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Break In 2015 As Predicted By U.s? / Gej Is Yet To Sign 16 Laws Passed By House Of Assembly Into Law / $196 Billion Siphoned Abroad By Nigerian Elites - Tax Justice Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.