Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey (64109 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by onthehill: 9:33am On Jul 26

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:41am On Jul 26
No one is ugly..

Modified: First to comment....wow

Okay, I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone that:

Nigerian men are Use__less.....All of them sad sad

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Typicool8(m): 9:43am On Jul 26
Sheistoopretty:
No one is ugly..

Dey play
Tell that to oshiomole grin

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Dollarmind001(m): 9:48am On Jul 26
I don't see no difference here, she just added weight that's the difference i see here.

Well, no one is ugly...just make money

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by brain54(m): 9:50am On Jul 26
Low self esteem...

For your mind now big yansh na beauty!

400 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56am On Jul 26
lipsrsealed
Chaiiii....see as make ups dey cry angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by yungz: 10:00am On Jul 26

she’s still a 2/10, no difference. she added weight with them big a*se Christian mother hand.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Afrobasic(m): 10:05am On Jul 26
Still ugly undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by greenermodels: 10:24am On Jul 26
She wasn't initially ugly,I prefer the first her to the later obesed her, she has self esteem issues. If she had worn a nice wig and a body fitting dress on the first picture like she wore on the last,she would have looked more attractive.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Mistral(m): 10:31am On Jul 26
greenermodels:
She wasn't initially ugly,I prefer the first her to the later obsessed her, she has self esteem issues.

Her self-esteem issues actually led to a remarkable transformation. As much as we might not want to admit it, looks are important. She looks more presentable now, thanks to the insecurities she felt about her appearance.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Notatribalist(m): 10:39am On Jul 26
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUhLqJefM?si=lcxz0OodisEDgpGp

nlfpmod mukina2
She doesn't look ugly in her throwback pic. She just didn't have nyash

20 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:44am On Jul 26
She was ugly not Fugly. When you Fugly, there is no messiah

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by PJtech: 10:46am On Jul 26
She even uhly pass before... Recent self was just wig and iPhone pics edit

34 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by franchasofficia: 11:02am On Jul 26
brain54:
Low self esteem...

For your mind now big yansh na beauty!
Before nkor?

Abi na flat yansh be beauty?

For your info, the beauty of a woman is in her shape not her fine face undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by franchasofficia: 11:03am On Jul 26
greenermodels:
She wasn't initially ugly,I prefer the first her to the later obsessed her, she has self esteem issues.
She was just a plain Jane before who was probably suffering from malnutrition. She looks hotter now, you Nairaland boys should stop the pretense grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by greenermodels: 11:09am On Jul 26
franchasofficia:
She was just a plain Jane before who was probably suffering from malnutrition. She looks hotter now, you Nairaland boys should stop the pretense grin
tastes vary, I prefer them slim and fit, who obesity help?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by greenermodels: 11:11am On Jul 26
Mistral:

It is better she had the self esteem issues. Looks matter more than some of us are willing to admit. She looks more presentable than before thanks to the negative emotions she felt about her appearance.
matter of beauty is subjective not objective, I prefer the slimmer version of her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Usmanovic95(m): 11:18am On Jul 26
I guess she is now the current MBGN🤷

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Zonefree(m): 11:53am On Jul 26
She's still ugly with her Christian mothers arm.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by emmy512: 12:02pm On Jul 26
Lol,
Benedicta was never ugly

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by samtoles: 12:02pm On Jul 26
This is one was never ugly na. She was only constrained to live and dress in certain ways that she didnt have control over, being under her parents and other fsctors.

My friend's handsome brother got married to the ugliest girl in the world, and thats what I call ugly. Nothing can ever make her beautiful. Everyone at the wedding, including the pastor was disappointed. You could see it on everyone's face.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by illuminutty: 12:02pm On Jul 26
So because she don come get big smelly nyash, she come think say she is no longer ugly? She is still ugly. She was uglier and now ugliest.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by MrJames007: 12:04pm On Jul 26
Hmm
Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by donprinyo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26
What good sperm cannot do does not exist. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by WINDSOW(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26
Fear girls with small heads. Their base na diametre.
Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by francotunsco: 12:04pm On Jul 26
franchasofficia:
Before nkor?

For your info, the beauty of a woman is in her shape not her fine face undecided

Fe fe nefe, na the beauty of a woman in Tony Tetuila's voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Allenmuller(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26
franchasofficia:
Before nkor?

why do you accept it that way
Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by Artscollection: 12:05pm On Jul 26
U be food now

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by blazepascal(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26
Still not attractive to me don't force your beauty

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by tamdun: 12:05pm On Jul 26
U don fat😌

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26
Gerahere

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.