Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President (19465 Views)

Nancy Pelosi Endorses Kamala Harris For President / Barack Obama Refuses To Endorse Kamala Harris / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Obedience40: 10:26am On Jul 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km1Rkm0pHO4?si=eT2m039A_vqPaQoY

Barack Obama has endorsed Vice-President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee, ending days of speculation over whether he would support her.

Former President Obama and ex-First Lady Michelle Obama said in a joint statement that they believe Ms Harris has the "vision, the character, and the strength that this critical moment demands".Mr Obama was reportedly among more than 100 prominent Democrats Ms Harris spoke to after President Joe Biden announced last Sunday he was dropping out of the race.

In a statement at the time, Mr Obama praised Mr Biden's exit, but stopped short of endorsing Ms Harris.
The US vice-president has already secured the support of a majority of Democratic delegates, setting her on course to become the official nominee at the party convention in August.

The Obamas said in Friday's statement that they could not be "more thrilled to endorse" Ms Harris. They vowed to do "everything we can" to elect her.
"We agree with President Biden," said the couple's statement, "choosing Kamala was one of the best decisions he’s made. She has the resume to prove it."
They cited her record as California’s attorney general, a US senator and then vice-president

"But Kamala has more than a resume," the statement continued. "She has the vision, the character, and the strength that this critical moment demands.
"There is no doubt in our mind that Kamala Harris has exactly what it takes to win this election and deliver for the American people

"At a time when the stakes have never been higher, she gives us all reason to hope."
The statement was accompanied by a video of Ms Harris taking a phone call from the Obamas in which they pledge their support

"Oh my goodness," says the vice-president in the clip. "Michelle, Barack, this means so much to me."
Ms Harris has held a number of campaign events across the US in the days since Mr Biden withdrew from the race

On Thursday, she addressed the American Federation of Teachers union in Houston.

While the event was billed as part of her vice-presidential duties, it had the air of a campaign rally, with loud applause and cheers from the audience.
Echoing language used in campaign events on Tuesday and Wednesday, Ms Harris took aim at what she termed "extremist" Republicans and "failed" policies.
“We want to ban assault weapons, and they want to ban books,” she said.

On Thursday, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump continued to pivot to assail his new rival.
"Lyin' Kamala Harris is a radical left Marxist, and worse!" he said in a partially all-capital-letters post on his social media platform Truth Social.
Trump also refused to commit to a televised debate with Ms Harris until she is officially confirmed as the party's nominee.

He suggested Democrats were "still holding out for someone 'better'".

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3g32y8j772o

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Righteousness2(m): 10:27am On Jul 26
Obamas endorse or bill clintons endorse,
Donald Trump is the Last Chance for any form of hope for America aka Mystery Babylon as a Nation.

America as a Nation is gone past the Era of i am a democrat! or i am a Republican.
America is at the last strand of Survival as a Nation.
Any mistake in this Election, it is Total Collaspe of Mystery Babylon.

Not that Donald Trump is a saint and all that.
But Trump understands the core Foundation and Strength of America as a nation and he Tilts towards it.

Trump is Boldly Pro-life.
He is Boldly against the Satanic wokeseim and critical race theory of she , he, non - binary and all that satanism being pushed on little kids in US schools right now.
Trump is a Nationalist
Most important, Trump is Boldly Pro-Israel. Not pro Israel on Camera and anti -Israel behind curtain.

The other guys are pro abortion, Pro- wokesim even right in the white house! They are boldly Satanic, bodly Provoking GOD pointing their fist on GOD and telling HIM do your Worst.

A high percentage of them are anti-Israel.

If America goes the Satanic way, it is The FULL FALL AND COLLASPE OF AN EMPIRE.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by ojun50(m): 10:30am On Jul 26
Good one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:31am On Jul 26
I am not referring to his endorsements..

I am just here to say that Kamala is going to win.

I like Biden so much and I thought that his dropping out will fracture the party I am glad to be wrong and to see the party solidly behind Madam Vice President.

Future President of the United States. cheesy

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by manuelkel(m): 10:40am On Jul 26
cheesy I don't know who's better to lead America, but Americans should not be as stupid as we Nigerians blinded by everything with ‘ism'.
Bad leadership crumbles a nation, Nigeria is not far from being crumbled.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by CyrusVI: 10:43am On Jul 26
Obama has only one vote

Jokes aside, Biden's last 10,000 steps were all wrong and the future spells doom if a woman is allowed to continue in his stead

Trump's emergence alone is gonna win Russia over and i dont see XI Jinping staying farther too

Possibility of scrapping few petty policies

I dont like Trump, but we are talking about administrative skills here. Trump x1000

A female U.S President sounds eww lipsrsealed

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by santaclaws: 10:56am On Jul 26
I think Kamala is the best choice for the USA right now.

I would have loved a Trump presidency, but the fact is that most of his supporters are racists and white supremacists. If not for the idiotic LGBTQ views of some Democrats, the party would have been the best for America. Republicans are too focused on white agenda.

I still remember how Trump opposed Okonjo Iweala's WTO bid despite being an American citizen & the most qualified.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by chiefolododo(m): 10:57am On Jul 26
Shameful if you ask me

I tell you the truth, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

13 Likes

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Jul 26
Stop supporting either Harris or Trump if you cannot vote in America. You people are not stupid in this country.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by phemmie06(m): 10:57am On Jul 26
Birds of same feathers....
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Racoon(m): 10:58am On Jul 26
Donald Trump to the next US presidency. Screw the Obamas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Judithjovial(f): 10:58am On Jul 26
You guys wanna sale this, oh we're all watching ... Sentiment aside now's not a good field a female candidate but Dem's have taken a bold move. Win or lose nothing changes as the world system is super rigged

1 Like

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by tishbite42: 10:59am On Jul 26
Gay endorse Lesbian
LGBTQ.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:59am On Jul 26
LoL, Dead On Arrival.

This man still thinks he controls the way he does before his election as US president.

Person wey don cast blacks chance as US president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Jul 26
All these people are either Christians or tongue!
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Roboto11: 10:59am On Jul 26
SmartPolician:
Stop supporting either Harris or Trump if you cannot vote in America. You people are not stupid in this country.

Rubbish.

Even those that don't vote can influence those that do.

3 Likes

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by AbuTwins: 10:59am On Jul 26
She will still lose like Hoe Bee Seventy Five!

2 Likes

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Fineman2: 11:00am On Jul 26
Great news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Righthussle: 11:00am On Jul 26
Righteousness2:
Obamas endorse or bill clintons endorse,
Donald Trump is the Last Chance for any form of hope for America aka Mystery Babylon as a Nation.

America as a Nation is gone past the Era of i am a democrat! or i am a Republican.
America is at the last strand of Survival as a Nation.
Any mistake in this Election, it is Total Collaspe of Mystery Babylon.

Not that Donald Trump is a saint and all that.
But Trump understands the core Foundation and Strength of America as a nation and he Tilts towards it.

Trump is Boldly Pro-life.
He is Boldly against the Satanic wokeseim and critical race theory of she , he, non - binary and all that satanism being pushed on little kids in US schools right now.
Trump is a Nationalist
Most important, Trump is Boldly Pro-Israel. Not pro Israel on Camera and anti -Israel behind curtain.

The other guys are pro abortion, Pro- wokesim even right in the white house! They are boldly Satanic, bodly Provoking GOD pointing their fist on GOD and telling HIM do your Worst.

A high percentage of them are anti-Israel.

If America goes the Satanic way, it is The FULL FALL AND COLLASPE OF AN EMPIRE.

See who's talking about America being at the last stand of survival as a nation.

Somebody that's living in a failed country is talking about America's survival.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by thesicilian: 11:00am On Jul 26
Does he have any choice

1 Like

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by alizma: 11:00am On Jul 26
Nay sayers how market? Some of us are gifted to know where the pendulum will swing next, it has nothing to do with whether we benefit from it or not, it's just a gift that once we see things or here about it, we are like this is where it will falls and boom, it happens. this has no respect for anybody except for the giver of the gift.
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by tfkhntr: 11:00am On Jul 26
What would they do b4
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Chetas81(m): 11:00am On Jul 26
THE SOCIETY WHERE THE CITIZEN LIVES ON SENSE, INSTEAD OF MIRACLE, WHAT DOES THIS BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN LEARNT FROM THE WHITE FOLK
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by ELgordo(m): 11:01am On Jul 26
Una wey dey 9ja..... yankee don fall tale tale....ovoko
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by dumahi(m): 11:01am On Jul 26
grin
Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by thesicilian: 11:01am On Jul 26
AmazonTopaz:
I am not referring to his endorsements..

I am just here to say that Kamala is going to win.

I like Biden so much and I thought that his dropping out will fracture the party I am glad to be wrong and to see the party solidly behind Madam Vice President.

Future President of the United States. cheesy
Can you bet on it? Just 100k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by WikeTheDrunk(f): 11:02am On Jul 26
Donald Trump is coming!!! Trouble for Islamic terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Nwaokunkpara: 11:02am On Jul 26
Trump might be losing this election

2 Likes

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by God1000(m): 11:03am On Jul 26
Nice, Barack Obama is a heavyweight democrat, his endorsement will go a long way

I can't wait for the inauguration of Kamala Harris as the first female US president

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barack And Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris For President by Joystic: 11:03am On Jul 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME

Viewing this topic: santaclaws and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.