Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,312 members, 7,974,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) (51799 Views)

Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Kukutente23: 6:33am On Jul 31
AmericanIdiot:

You people are very stupid and useless
God created u people by accident…
Says an American idiot
Sounds like a compliment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by luminouz(m): 6:42am On Jul 31
LilMissFavvy:
Nigerian Yahoo boys have won a trophy undecided . Where will she bath and poop in that environment? Hopefully, she lodged in a hotel and only visits in this slum.
I can see why you are the way you are

Na relaxer full your brain
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by luminouz(m): 6:46am On Jul 31
AmericanIdiot:

That’s Yoruba for u
Very inferior and worthless people
They don’t even value themselves 😡
Damnnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Gandrova: 6:52am On Jul 31
cry
APOPTOSIS:
You wouldn't see that same amount of love if that same man should marry a lady from Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ibibio, Efik. The Funny thing is, the Oyibo lady will remain a spectator/onlooker for now and wouldn't even make an ordinary tea..but same women will gang up against their fellow Nigerian woman who would possibly start cooking from day one.

This is one the 3rd Arrival of Queen Elizabeth.
Come and see Pampering...
Let us be sincere with ourselves, she is coming from a different region to another region totally different from hers.
Do you expect them not to treat her differently?
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:12am On Jul 31
$toopid Yahoo cr!minal
luminouz:

I can see why you are the way you are

Na relaxer full your brain
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by NovusHomo(m): 7:19am On Jul 31
APOPTOSIS:
You wouldn't see that same amount of love if that same man should marry a lady from Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ibibio, Efik. The Funny thing is, the Oyibo lady will remain a spectator/onlooker for now and wouldn't even make an ordinary tea..but same women will gang up against their fellow Nigerian woman who would possibly start cooking from day one.

This is one the 3rd Arrival of Queen Elizabeth.
Come and see Pampering...

Na today?! She will soon leave and go back to the comfort of her home country.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:28am On Jul 31
✓ ✓
kwenu:
What is it to learn from these whole video if voodoo is involved. Who can boast of these being out of pure hard work. You know we don't trust all things from some particular tribe
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Sacred007: 7:39am On Jul 31
[quote author=Weknowbetter post=131235243][/quote]

shut up and leave everyone alone to do what they think is good for them.

No dey hate !!!!

Now go to work it's too early for this.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by VULCAN(m): 8:18am On Jul 31
I can feel the envy from all the way over here.

Live and Let live.

Many people enjoyed the video.

It brought a smile to my face

Similar to how it brought a frown to yours.

doggedfighter:
People bring their wife to meet their families everyday.

Don't tell me this one is oyibo because we have oyinbo wives living amongst us here even shopping in open markets here.

I wonder why this one deserves a special video.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Anny69(f): 9:18am On Jul 31
Tjra:

Na jealousy dey worry you
🤣Tell me another joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by nwirinedu(m): 9:18am On Jul 31
Getting married to someone from a skull mining region and visiting his people, she is either a very brave woman or ignorant.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Anny69(f): 9:19am On Jul 31
luminouz:

Spinsterhood don finish this one destiny story she dey see slavery everywhere

Fishlips
🤣🤣Tell me another joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:37am On Jul 31
maestro299:

As in eh!!!
I so much love redheads...
I love them and blondes like crazy, I wish I was a man sometimes

I love being natural but I think I will dye my hair that color soon, it’s the same length as hers but not as silky
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31
These pale skinned women we fork here every weekend and still go back to brown thight skinned women.

This one is probarbly a polish woman, eastern europeans.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by t2luv1: 2:00pm On Jul 31
BeyondCertainty:
Beautiful!

Only 1% of Nigerian men would do this.

Commendable.

I like this! The BONDING.

It shows the man is intentional and genuine.

Please they should all leave her to connect with mother earth, walking bare foot or grounding has immense benefits for your body, spirit and soul.

REALLY !!! Please tell me you are joking
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by luminouz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31
LilMissFavvy:
$toopid Yahoo cr!minal
Are you talking to me like this?

Am I your mate?

Be careful or dog will bite that your fish mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by luminouz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31
Anny69:
🤣🤣Tell me another joke.
Please leave me alone .no be by force na

Go and meet your husband, fishlips
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31
AmericanIdiot:

Who told u Lagos is Yoruba land?
You must be very stupid and useless
Pray that the devil doesn’t visit you tonight😡

Devil won't stop visiting those iidiot that foolishly gave birth to an imbeciles like you

Lagos is Igbo land now fooool
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Weknowbetter: 12:18am On Aug 01
Sacred007:

shut up and leave everyone alone to do what they think is good for them.

No dey hate !!!!

Now go to work it's too early for this.

Such language "shut up" Save that for your children, if you even have any and you progress to work for your great white hope
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Sacred007: 1:08am On Aug 01
Weknowbetter:

Such language "shut up" Save that for your children, if you even have any and you progress to work for your great white hope

shut up!!
go and work on your envy!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Pain(m): 9:36am On Aug 01
Whats all this obsession with the WHITE MAN
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Weknowbetter: 7:50pm On Aug 01
Sacred007:

shut up!!
go and work on your envy!!!

Your an over emotional fool, upset over a white woman. You are very insecure and angry. A white man would never be this emotional over a black woman.
There is nothing there to be envious off. I'm married with a beautiful black family doing very well. How are the whites you love so much treating you, clown.
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01
nairalanda1:

Oh dear, people still do fall in love, not everything is cheating and deception , my dear youthful diogenes.
Adult diogenes
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Sacred007: 7:23pm On Aug 02
Weknowbetter:

Your an over emotional fool, upset over a white woman. You are very insecure and angry. A white man would never be this emotional over a black woman.
There is nothing there to be envious off. I'm married with a beautiful black family doing very well. How are the whites you love so much treating you, clown.

nah u dey envy person. You chose to marry a black woman, fine. Anyone else chooses a white, fine, wish them well and pass. No dey envy person. To hell with u bro
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Mercylike: 7:25pm On Aug 05
Sacred007:

The last time I checked, sniper is not up to 5k yet. So when you wake up, if you are still pained by the love they are showing towards each other, walk up to a shop, get a bottle of sniper for yourself (just yourself o), go back home, unseal it and gulp the content. Trust me you will be free from envy in the next few hours and even from all animosity.

Sacred007:
don't be fooled by the 12gb ram. You gon see hell If you don't change that HDD to SSD,...

Bro, I am considering buying this... But i just saw your comment...

Please what do you mean by this? Kindly explain b4 I make move to buy it please...
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Mercylike: 7:26pm On Aug 05
Sacred007:

hours and even from all animosity.

Please I will Be glad if you can respond... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by ilovewater89(f): 11:11pm On Aug 05
Sirianese:
The Alfa wey do her locking na strongman
Is it possible
Re: Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) by Konquest: 11:03pm On Aug 16
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian man brings his oyinbo (white) wife to spend time with his family in Nigeria 🇳🇬♥️

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdTRo9Zeg9M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.