Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) (50149 Views)

Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O / See Why Royalty Christian Centre Is Our Church Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Arostar2023: 3:38pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

Its actually true. I once wooed a lady in 'an unusual setting', barely 15mins of meeting and the only reason why she actually agreed to and accepted everything I said was because according to her "I have never had a guy wooed me the first day i met them".It took her ex, a spirikoko up to a month to spill out his mind

Shes those church girls that are always fasting 3times a week 'cause the church said so', but i dont care her ass is wider than my Smart TV(Fitness-Obsessed too), and she's almost as tall I am(6'5)

Well, As i see say she investment banker, me added more force to the love-bombing and its been... cheesy

People mix things up...one of the worst things that can happen to a grown single lady is to be a lukewarm christian sister. Neither here nor there. Chaste Christians ladies are in hot demand.

4 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Basicend: 3:38pm On Jul 26
shogotermies:
Lol.
After running the streets for years most of them decided to turn to church.

Those that are truly raised in the church from their childhood to the adulthood, you’d rarely find them loitering been single cause them don snatch them already.

You said it all sir.

As a man, if I see a properly raised lady, I can easily detect after few interactions. . And I will see her as a value.

A truly properly raised lady will ultimately get a man in most cases.

But, most of those soldiers in the church are wounded soldiers. . And that are very dangerous to dine with as a wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by JTCHI: 3:40pm On Jul 26
Their wahala,,,,na money we all need. Even when they claim it's not all about money 💰.

2 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by abidem4real: 3:41pm On Jul 26
officialwdhtv:
Our church boys are not bold enough to approach us & we are getting old - Lady

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjR0OK1PVQ
If mountain refuses to go meet Mohammed, why not Mohammed go meet mountain.
Approach them (the church boys) if they fail to approach you sikena

2 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Artscollection: 3:45pm On Jul 26
Aunty everybody don wise up na

4 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Lezzlie(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26
officialwdhtv:
Our church boys are not bold enough to approach us & we are getting old - Lady

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjR0OK1PVQ
When expired goods take on new label and covering and want to be sold as same value as fresh goods.

Many girls in church who had passed their prime had seen the world

3 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Basicend: 3:46pm On Jul 26
jayce232:

God bless u
I see a lot of videos about men not bold approaching woman. Most times it is not boldness, but the financial responsibilities. Typically, women don't spend in relationship, because of that, they women think relationship is all about asking them out. What about the financial responsibilities? A man needs to be ready for it too before asking a lady out.

And when a man does not provide enough resources in the marriage, most ladies of today will disrespect, abuse, frustrate, compare him with others and make life very miserable for him.

The worst case that I have seen is that most of them will start sleeping around like dogs (bcoz d hubby could not cather for their needs).

So let the men rest please.

He who has the strength, let him pursue a woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by freakyavia: 3:47pm On Jul 26
after the many many hookups ladies cling to church expecting a turn around forgetting that the brothers have eyes and saw it all.. ladies Nigerian youths (men) are not men who love left overs mostly of you have been used by men of different caliber both physically and spiritually and then you come with your curses and turn an innocent brother to prayer warrior seeking children or favor ... I THOUGH YOU ALL WERE LOVING THE EQUALITY FEMINISM PREACHES TO YOU?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by jayce232: 3:51pm On Jul 26
Basicend:

And when a man does not provide enough resources in the marriage, most ladies of today will disrespect, abuse, frustrate, compare him with others and make life very miserable for him.

The worst case that I have seen is that most of them will start sleeping around like dogs (bcoz d hubby could not cather for their needs).

So let the men rest please.

He who has the strength, let him pursue a woman.

Very true
99% of women's love & loyalty is tied to a man's ability to provide, the moment a man start failing at this, u will see her true colours.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by freakyavia: 3:51pm On Jul 26
I laugh in gbagyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by tishbite42: 3:55pm On Jul 26
ObalendeCMS:
I dey face the reason why I come church - to pray!

Nigerian girls are all the same, the church ones included.

There's this joy I get when I see the way real ni66az dey concentrate, dey lock up for them after service.

Na only those useless spineless gen Z fuuckkk boys wey dey choir you go see hanging around with them.

Real men don japa immediately after "The grace"!
I no dey waste time
Most of my church members no know me sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by nwirinedu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26
No they chose to avoid you as they have better options.

Spend your youth well, dont waste it and expect others to pick up the scraps. angry

1 Like

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by doncartel: 3:55pm On Jul 26
Church boys don suffer. They will now call a meeting and there will be only one final decision of the meeting:

WE WILL BEGIN TO SMOKE THOSE THINGS THAT THE OUTSIDE BOYS ARE SMOKING

1 Like

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by 9JAMac10: 3:58pm On Jul 26
Tempulated:

Foools idea. Polygamy creates more Bandits, Vagabond, Incels, Sadists And Nuisance in society. There is nothing good about polygamy. Nuisance men are those who get involved in it. Instead to fix the economy, you dey suggest polygamy ode. Afterall no be by force to marry sef.
polygamy is not for every man ✅ . Rather the ladies go polygamous than remain single forever
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26
Cos church guys are thinking serious relationship and the others are thinking hookup maybe undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by johnog4sure: 4:02pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

Its actually true. I once wooed a lady in 'an unusual setting', barely 15mins of meeting and the only reason why she actually agreed to and accepted everything I said was because according to her "I have never had a guy wooed me the first day i met them".It took her ex, a spirikoko up to a month to spill out his mind

Shes those church girls that are always fasting 3times a week 'cause the church said so', but i dont care her ass is wider than my Smart TV(Fitness-Obsessed too), and she's almost as tall I am(6'5)

Well, As i see say she investment banker, me added more force to the love-bombing and its been... cheesy
You married her? why your story wan make I dik dey stand?

1 Like

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:02pm On Jul 26
YOU DONT WANT A HASSLING GUY,YOU WANT YAHOO BOYS AND DRUG DEALERS TO DATE FOR YOUR LOUSY TEST FOR UNDESERVING LUXURY LIFE. angry YOUGOLDDIGGER CHURCH GOING GIRLS IN FAKE PROSPERITY GATHERING HOUSES angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by DJInfluence: 4:02pm On Jul 26
What stops you from approaching the boy?

2 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by judedwriter(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26
Marriage is serious financial responsibility.... and unfortunately the economy isn't smiling angry or friendly towards many 'church boys' now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Legendguy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26
SmartyPants:
Funny. If a man wants you, no matter how shy he is, he will eventually find a way to make a move.

Exactly!!
They will surely device a means
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by RealTrump: 4:06pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

Church or no church, most guys would be "scared" of approaching a 6ft5 girl.

It's cos you are tall too, hence. I am that height n I don't think I would like someone that tall.... except like you said, there are some "features" to be explored cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by IkePeters(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26
Then be bold enough to approach them
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by francisobiabo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26
You are a bahhhd nigaaa!!!!
Racoon:
cheesy All these genz selective women in church. More Shiloh experience for you till you are fit for the husband you desire and deserved.
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by occfx: 4:09pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

That wide ass has received more explosives that you can imagine, don't let church settings deceive you

1 Like

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by francisobiabo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26
This is the best response so far....
nwirinedu:
No they chose to avoid you as they have better options.

Spend your youth well, dont waste it and expect others to pick up the scraps. angry

2 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Ubdavis(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26
Don't worry. I would Walk straight to the kingdom, there, na dem go dey rush u
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Kingdavid579(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26
Because we know say na aftermath of their oloshoism them turn church Girls.
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Lordsonn: 4:14pm On Jul 26
Those who smoke and approach you are only after the kpekus. Church boys only approach when they are ready for marriage.
The lady is not a wife material

2 Likes

Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
cheesy cheesy

Idio*!🤣😆
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Father4all: 4:29pm On Jul 26
Why can't you talk to them yourself
Re: Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:31pm On Jul 26
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.