Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Beware Of Ritualists Using Peoples Destiny Latest Rituals In Town - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Ritualists Using Peoples Destiny Latest Rituals In Town (300 Views)

Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ritualists Using Peoples Destiny Latest Rituals In Town by Doretlvargas(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26
My dear brodas nd sistas am in a serious and dangerous situation right now pls beware of ritualists dat r using peoples destiny to do ritual money they will tell you day dey want to disgrace the person. Am an orphan I lost my parents. Some people offer me work to take care of their old fada. Dey r oweing me salary of 2 years dey didn't pay. Unknown to me they are Ritualists they use charms to cover my body at night I ran since then they have been following me about with pastor telling people dat dey want 2 disgrace me with 1 pastor they have been following me everywhere telling ppl I want d pastor daughter 4 my birthday gift. pls I want to inform everyone to beware dis is the new style Ritualists are using to kill people for money ritual. Am sick and running pls anyway you can help me pls do
Re: Beware Of Ritualists Using Peoples Destiny Latest Rituals In Town by Pasako(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26
Doretlvargas:
My dear brodas nd sistas am in a serious and dangerous situation right now pls beware of ritualists dat r using peoples destiny to do ritual money they will tell you day dey want to disgrace the person. Am an orphan I lost my parents. Some people offer me work to take care of their old fada. Dey r oweing me salary of 2 years dey didn't pay. Unknown to me they are Ritualists they use charms to cover my body at night I ran since then they have been following me about with pastor telling people dat dey want 2 disgrace me with 1 pastor they have been following me everywhere telling ppl I want d pastor daughter 4 my birthday gift. pls I want to inform everyone to beware dis is the new style Ritualists are using to kill people for money ritual. Am sick and running pls anyway you can help me pls do
See this one
Bro grow up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mastermind Hometutors / BREAKING: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of N7.6bn Linked To Diezani / Man Arraigned In Court For Raping 6-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.