Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Grass To Grace Series (29): Nancy Isime's Rise From Usher To Renowned Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grass To Grace Series (29): Nancy Isime's Rise From Usher To Renowned Actress (260 Views)

Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Davido Accused Of Stealing Lyrics From Usher’s Song [Video] / Just In! Davido Accused Of Stealing Lyrics From Usher’s Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grass To Grace Series (29): Nancy Isime's Rise From Usher To Renowned Actress by Blessing28s: 2:26pm On Jul 26
Multi-talented actress Nancy Isime is always a joy to watch. The Edo entertainment guru has made her mark in pageantry, presenting, and acting, captivating viewers with her A-list skills, effortless beauty, and great fashion sense.

Nonetheless, Nancy's rise to fame wasn't a walk in the park. It stemmed from a strong desire to succeed, which drove her on a relentless quest for success. In this "Grass to Grace" series, we will look at Nancy's journey to fame.

An Unpleasant Childhood

Nancy was born on 17th December 1991 to an Esan family. She lost her mother when she was just five years old and was raised solely by her disciplinarian father. Her mother's passing was a significant blow, leading to depression and even suicidal thoughts, as she and her mother had a close bond.

In an interview, Nancy said, “I lost my mum at five. I didn’t have a smooth childhood. I suffered from depression and attempted suicide once during my childhood. That was the only time, but I managed to get through it, and I’m still here today. Some people have time to grow through life, but I had to mature quickly. Losing your mum at five exposes you to many things you shouldn't experience. I started working at 17."

Read More: https://crispng.com/grass-to-grace-series-29-nancy-isimes-rise-from-usher-to-renowned-actress/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2016: Check Out Full List Of Winners / Awof Buy - Get Foreign Made BEDSHEET Of Any Size From N4,000 To N5000 / Official Young Joe Money A.k.a Godson Drops *spanking New Hit* GRINDIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.