Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Time Matters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Time Matters (56 Views)

I Need Help - Accommodation Matters!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Matters by udeh3(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26
TIME MATTERS

Time itself is a critical factor. Often, on site, I find time to speak with my technicians, artisans, and some engineer friends who are earning consistently. I frequently ask them, "Why are you not married?" The common response is, "Ha, Engineer, no money na! The country is hard." This makes me wonder: aside from the nostalgic tales from the 70s told by our parents, has there ever been a time when the country was easy for the common man?

Time, planning, and decisions are directly proportional to settling down and achieving one's purpose. For instance, as a man, you might hesitate to marry without making enough money. It's good to work hard and save up, but remember: there is no amount of money that is ever enough for marriage if proper decision-making and planning do not consider time.

You can buy a well-furnished house today, purchase the best cars, or travel to any country you choose, but you cannot have a ten-year-old child today. There is no injection or technology for that. This means that while you scale the ladder of your career and accumulate enough money before marrying, time remains a crucial factor. Don’t wait until your sixties to have a child in primary school. Don't be deceived; time is a factor.

Note: Today's message is for those working. Regardless of your age, you need a constant source of income before thinking about marriage.

Drop your comment, even if you disagree

I am Engr Goodluck Udeh, and I am emphasizing that time is a factor when it comes to marriage, especially for technicians and engineers

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Loan Requirements In Nigeria / The Worst-kept Secret In The History Of Making Money Online / Get Noticed By Employers With A Professional CV!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.