Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) (10387 Views)

Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Vokians(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26
TROOPS NEUTRALIZE KIDNAPPERS, TERRORIST IN COORDINATED OPERATIONS, RESCUE HOSTAGE, RECOVER ARMS

Troops of the Nigerian Army in a series of well-coordinated counter-terrorism operations across the country in collaboration with vigilante forces have made significant progress in curtailing the activities of terrorists and kidnappers. These operations resulted in the neutralization of two kidnappers and one terrorist, the rescue of a hostage, and the recovery of a cache of arms and other assorted items.

In Edo State, troops swiftly responded to a distress call reporting the kidnap of Mr Eritobor Stephen in Ekowe Community, Ovia South Local Government Area on Wednesday, 24 July 2024. Troops on sighting the kidnappers engaged them in a gun battle, neutralizing two of the kidnappers, while others took to their heels, fleeing towards the border between Edo and Ondo states.

Unknown to the fleeing kidnappers, troops in Ondo State were alerted of their movement, prompting them to lay an ambush along the escape route for the fleeing kidnappers. The effort led to the arrest of the kidnappers around Akotogbo in Ese Odo Local Government Area.

The gallant troops recovered an AK-47 rifle, a locally fabricated pistol, an AK-47 rifle magazine, 12 rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition, and two wraps of substance suspected to be marijuana.

In a separate operation in Kaduna State, troops conducting a clearance operation intercepted a fleeing terrorist who abandoned his motorbike upon sighting the troops. Further exploit of the general area led to the neutralization of another terrorist also attempting to escape on a motorbike. The troops recovered an AK-47 rifle, seven rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition, and a mobile phone from the terrorist. Additionally, five new motorbikes and a magazine loaded with 11 rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition were recovered during an extensive search of the area.

These successful operations demonstrate the commitment and effectiveness of Nigerian Army troops in combating terrorism and ensuring the safety and security of citizens.

https://www.facebook.com/100067341542365/posts/pfbid02v6FNCVhtQzdZeHGuWfKAKn73pzU96Zgc1DnYEdyYtndKAgktpZm61GDtPMSwRFpcl/?app=fbl

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by SWriter(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26
What do you expect from a country that doesn't care if you are eating, they will only care when you join fraudulent act,

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by AfroMighty(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26
SWriter:
What do you expect from a country that doesn't care if you are eating, they will only care when you join fraudulent act,

Trust me their victims think otherwise.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Reelmii: 5:26pm On Jul 26
lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 9:26pm On Jul 26
Good one

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Abee79(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26
This is the kind of news I like to hear. More grace to our troops! 🙏

21 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Softiar(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NNtGTgJiJQ?si=vIjsipVA1A6VvWNs

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26
Great

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:53pm On Jul 26
Good jab

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by ify2016: 9:53pm On Jul 26
Gallant .
God bless all Nigerian Armed Forces.
God bless FRN

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by KennethSejih: 9:54pm On Jul 26
Always believe 🙏💯

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by muyico(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26
gud jab!
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26
COMRADES are happy

Kudos to the soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by triple996(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26
Na this kind news go make "some idiots" very sad. They wish the opposite to happen just like their "sad yeast" . Kodus to our gallant men. The "idiot" that wish to kill u all is currently in dss dungeon begging 4 freedom bcus of too much beans and conji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by AOB1: 9:56pm On Jul 26
Good
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by 2minutesAgo: 9:57pm On Jul 26
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Jcash90: 9:58pm On Jul 26
Neutralises my nyash. Na only few dem fit kill what about the rest, make dem enter bush jare and do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Chukkychukky(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26
The soldiers operation in the south is different frm the operation in the north, maybe b4 dem shoot terrorist for north dem dey wait for comand frm abuja

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Ohibenemma(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26
Good one from the NA! I don't know why such news is scarce in Nigeria. We need more of such.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26
Chukkychukky:
The soldiers operation in the south is different frm the operation in the north, maybe b4 dem shoot terrorist for north dem dey wait for comand frm abuja
You mean they don't take a shot at you at sighting?
Because you talked as if you're terrorist/kidnapper undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26
The Nigerian military seems to be proactive in the south than in the north.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26
Tho the economy is very bad bad .... But this a great/ GOOD NEWS 🗞️🗞️ ..... GOD KEEP PROTECTING OUR COMMITMENTED NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by elasticlala: 10:06pm On Jul 26
Chukkychukky:

I mentioned this same thing few months ago and some idiots were quoting me
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26
No time to look time.Anybody wey do anyhow make e see somehow
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by tubolancer(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Goodvibes007: 10:09pm On Jul 26
Well-done boys
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Visualng: 10:14pm On Jul 26
Pls help me for God sake, no amount is small. Heavily in dept due to family issues.Now, quit notice served by my landlord, no food, no salary and everything seems not working for me , causing me HBP.
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Onimisi Isah
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by Rebelutionary: 10:16pm On Jul 26
SWriter:
Yeah, maybe you will still hold this view when you fall prey to these animals. There's no justification WHATSOEVER to kidnap another because you 'can't eat". None!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26
They should just set fire to that whole northeast region
Let the fucking aboki burn!!!
BURN‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by AutoConsult: 10:19pm On Jul 26
Great
Re: Soldiers Neutralize Kidnappers In Edo, Kaduna (Pictures) by GABRIEL6036: 10:23pm On Jul 26
Nice one from brave men of the Nigerian Army 😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Bank ATM Fraudsters Can Steal Your Money Without Your Card Or PIN / NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking / Taxi Driver, Others Arrested For Robbing Passengers In Abeokuta

Viewing this topic: donparosky(m), Themanleshey, Neoteny(m), lentomac, SaLongs1(m), Isaac5266(m), Szdorf, ABANGWABOI(m), RachLaw, Dave13d, lapazi(m), oneamongthefew, markavelli(m), tegini, RPG2020(m), sparko1(m), precioustim, BossDanniee(m), Ayomat37(m), translux(m), adamawaboy(m), Tommymoses(m), 1VOIZ(m), cbrass(m) and 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.