Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve (182 Views)

Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Abuja Police Bust Armed Robbery Gang Led By A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve by wordsNOTswords(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26
A Kind hearted Nairaland should help me apprehend an Abuja criminal that broke into our compound with machete and stole my laptop and phones even phones from other my neighbors. Now the criminal made a grievous mistake by using my SIM card to call a certain phone number and also borrowing money to do data subscription to that particular same number.

I need anybody with serious connections to the Police in Abuja that intelligent with tracking someone with phone number so that we can bring this guy to the book.

I'm also a struggling Nigerian without a tangible job . This laptop he stole was gifted to me by my childhood friend to use for my Programming tutorials just few weeks ago, so you can imagine the heartbreak , I do not exactly have enough money to pay police to track the criminal so I'm urging well meaningful Nigerians with the rightful connections to the Police to help me apprehend this common Thief so that God's name will be glorified . Amen!
Re: Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve by vanbonattel: 6:22pm On Jul 26
wordsNOTswords:

A Kind hearted Nairaland should help me apprehend an Abuja criminal that broke into our compound with machete and stole my laptop and phones even phones from other my neighbors. Now the criminal made a grievous mistake by using my SIM card to call a certain phone number and also borrowing money to do data subscription to that particular same number.

I need anybody with serious connections to the Police in Abuja that intelligent with tracking someone with phone number so that we can bring this guy to the book.

I'm also a struggling Nigerian without a tangible job . This laptop he stole was gifted to me by my childhood friend to use for my Programming tutorials just few weeks ago, so you can imagine the heartbreak , I do not exactly have enough money to pay police to track the criminal so I'm urging well meaningful Nigerians with the rightful connections to the Police to help me apprehend this common Thief so that God's name will be glorified . Amen!

So you need money and connections to push the police to work?
Re: Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve by Ladiesdream: 6:54pm On Jul 26
wordsNOTswords:

A Kind hearted Nairaland should help me apprehend an Abuja criminal that broke into our compound with machete and stole my laptop and phones even phones from other my neighbors. Now the criminal made a grievous mistake by using my SIM card to call a certain phone number and also borrowing money to do data subscription to that particular same number.where in Abuja was the items stolen

Re: Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve by wordsNOTswords(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26
I don't need money .... I need connections . There was a time I had a scammer withdraw 10k from my account , The police ended up taking my money and doing nothing when I tried to apprehend the criminal . I spent more than I lost, then later gave up . So this time around, I don't want to walk into any Nigerian police station without the right connections they will only extort victims of crime and do nothing about the actual crime.

vanbonattel:

So you need money and connections to push the police to work?
Re: Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve by Ladiesdream: 8:37pm On Jul 26
Where in Abuja were you robbed
Re: Abuja Police Help Me Track A Thieve by wordsNOTswords(m): 7:25am
It was stolen in Jahi village behind next cash and carry. . [quote author=Ladiesdream post=131160860][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

EFCC To Assist AMCON Recover N5tr Toxic Loans / No Attempt To Sweep Case Under Carpet — Ondo Police On Student's Rape / Court Grants DSS Request To Detain Sowore For Another 45 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.