Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections (626 Views)

Lisa Suites Abuja Needs A Waiter/waitress / People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / Real Estate Company In Abuja Needs Marketing/sales Manager Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections by wordsNOTswords(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26
A Kind hearted Nairaland should help me apprehend an Abuja criminal that broke into our compound with machete and stole my laptop and phones even phones from other my neighbors. Now the criminal made a grievous mistake by using my SIM card to call a certain phone number and also borrowing money to do data subscription to that particular same number.

I need anybody with serious connections to the Police in Abuja that intelligent with tracking someone with phone number so that we can bring this guy to the book.

I'm also a struggling Nigerian without a tangible job . This laptop he stole was gifted to me by my childhood friend to use for my Programming tutorials just few weeks ago, so you can imagine the heartbreak , I do not exactly have enough money to pay police to track the criminal so I'm urging well meaningful Nigerians with the rightful connections to the Police to help me apprehend this common Thief so that God's name will be glorified . Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections by Diego35M: 5:01am On Jul 27
wordsNOTswords:
A Kind hearted Nairaland should help me apprehend an Abuja criminal that broke into our compound with machete and stole my laptop and phones even phones from other my neighbors. Now the criminal made a grievous mistake by using my SIM card to call a certain phone number and also borrowing money to do data subscription to that particular same number.

I need anybody with serious connections to the Police in Abuja that intelligent with tracking someone with phone number so that we can bring this guy to the book.

I'm also a struggling Nigerian without a tangible job . This laptop he stole was gifted to me by my childhood friend to use for my Programming tutorials just few weeks ago, so you can imagine the heartbreak , I do not exactly have enough money to pay police to track the criminal so I'm urging well meaningful Nigerians with the rightful connections to the Police to help me apprehend this common Thief so that God's name will be glorified . Amen!
call 911 and make your complaints or call Nigeria's PRC number 08057000001
Re: A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections by emmy512: 9:16am On Jul 27
wordsNOTswords:

Better block that sim card before it's used by kidnappers.

Always have sim code on your sim
Re: A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections by wittywriter: 9:30am On Jul 27
wordsNOTswords:

Firstly report the case to the nearest police station in your area after that quote me with proof of the report tendered and I'll link you to a private investigator....It's not a biggie to apprehend such petty thief but there are rules for engagement.
wordsNOTswords:
I now have my phone number back .I did welcome back . So that one has with him is pretty much useless.
Drop your digits so I'll forward it to the PI(Private Investigator) you can delete afterwards.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections by wordsNOTswords(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27
Thanks , I reported the theft at the police station immediately in the morning . I would like to use the police to effect an arrest,I don't want to take laws into my hands .
wittywriter:

Firstly report the case to the nearest police station in your area after that quote me with proof of the report tendered and I'll link you to a private investigator....It's not a biggie to apprehend such petty thief but there are rules for engagement.

Wittyness.
Re: A Thieve In Abuja Needs To Be Caught . Help With Nigerian Police Connections by wordsNOTswords(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27
I now have my phone number back .I did welcome back . So that one has with him is pretty much useless.
emmy512:

Better block that sim card before it's used by kidnappers.

Always have sim code on your sim

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home For Simple Data Entry Tasks And Get Paid / Deloitte Test Of 16 November / Banking Job Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.