Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,860 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu (1237 Views)

Donald Trump's Ear Is Completely Healed / Biden Speaks With Netanyahu As Israeli And Palestinian Violence Pulls US Focus B / Putin's Phone Call With Netanyahu Put End To Israeli Strikes In Syria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by EnlightenedUFO: 8:38pm On Jul 26
There's still an ongoing discussion about the veracity of the bullet wound tearing through the ear.
A trending picture online is raising more questions than answers.

Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by MossadAgent: 9:13pm On Jul 26
EnlightenedUFO:
There's still an ongoing discussion about the veracity of the bullet wound tearing through the ear.
A trending picture online is raising more questions than answers.

The bullet does not need to hit Trump's ear for there to be a wound .

Let me explain ,

As the bullet travels in the air it creates a micro plasma field around it owing to its high speed and intense friction drag. The air surrounding the bullet gets extremely heated and creates not only the plasma field but also mini shock waves as it flies through the air. The projectile is heated not only by the ejection from the chamber by the gunpowder explosion to propel it but also by air frictional force or drag.

Consider the bullet to be a fighter jet travelling very low to the ground at Mach speeds. What you will experience if you were unfortunately within the jets flight path will be a massive shock wave. Now replicate that on scale with the bullet that flew few centimetres from Trump's ear.

5 Likes

Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by iluvdonjazzy: 9:31pm On Jul 26
Eyaah sorry my man
Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by DMerciful01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26
HMM
Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by AmiableMosquito: 9:45pm On Jul 26
MossadAgent:

Let me explain ,

As the bullet travels in the air it creates a micro plasma field around it owing to its high speed and intense friction drag. The air surrounding the bullet gets extremely heated and creates not only the plasma field but also mini shock waves as it flies through the air. The projectile is heated not only by the ejection from the chamber by the gunpowder explosion to propel it but also by air frictional force or drag.

Consider the bullet to be a fighter jet travelling very low to the ground at Mach speeds. What you will experience if you were unfortunately within the jets flight path will be a massive shock wave. Now replicate that on scale with the bullet that flew few centimetres from Trump's ear.

MossadAgent
Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by SpaceX: 10:09pm On Jul 26
Trump looking presidential, incoming 47th.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by Goodvibes007: 10:09pm On Jul 26
Looks intact to me. I was expecting a blown off eat from an AR15 rifle.

4 Likes

Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by MossadAgent: 10:11pm On Jul 26
Goodvibes007:
Looks intact to me. I was expecting a blown off eat from an AR15 rifle.

It wasn't a grazed wound but a minor rupture caused by the hot plasma gas and shock wave from the bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by muyico(m): 12:31am
small brush from d heat of d bullet! "won ti ge trumps leti lo"
Re: Trump's Ear In Focus In Picture With Netanyahu by onome25(m): 1:02pm
MossadAgent:

Let me explain ,

U go explain tire🤣🤣🤣
No be only micro plasma field wave😡
na organism revolution🤪
I beg trump na scam jare😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Beginning Of War? Trump Named Jerusalem The Capital Of Israel / Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know / You Need To Watch This Documentary - The Sequel To The Fall Of The Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.