Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys (48212 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by GenFunction: 3:55pm On Jul 27
DMerciful01:
O state and skull na bread and butter....They deserve SKULLASHIP...
Chai,dnt leave me...lol
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by mrkings84(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27
U wan use a Ghanaian man spirit play abi?
Beware of Ghanaians.

You killed him and no one noticed u.
You still decided to go to his burial.
As if that was not enough, you still decided to wait so u can drink and eat.

Tell me why his spirit no supposed haunt u!

Bloody wasterner
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by John4B: 4:23pm On Jul 27
These ppl and money ritual are inseparable.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by emperor4love(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27
If de can mine how about you from other tribe in Nigeria, ppl way no send foreign investors in there mining sector
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Nickymezor(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27
Yet he isn't rich, thank God he has been apprehended, such a wicked being
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by phorget(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27
Komu1048:

This energy will be more useful to freeing Nnamdi Kanu

You want him to use this energy so you can accuse him of trying to burn down Nigeria abi?
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by bandad: 4:38pm On Jul 27
Ogun and juju na 5&6
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by CorrectionFLuid: 4:43pm On Jul 27
A Ghanaian girl was killed for rituals in Rivers state. Now another Ghanaian man killed in Osun state for rituals.

Ghanaian lives matter.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by AnyanwuSK: 4:43pm On Jul 27
ibechris:
I have never seen political office holders in Yoruba land to ever called out these ritualists because they patronise them.

That's normal thing in Yoruba not just South West political region, they even extend to Benin Republic.
Instead of fighting against this they lie to themselves that Igbo are the ones who do ritual or blood money, maybe because of Nollywood.

I love reading Charismatic Signs by WCCRM. I like reading how people miraculously escape from ritual killers, since I have been reading the books, I discovered that all the ritual killer cases in the books all happened in Yorubaland except one that happened in Owerri road which is own by a Yoruba because the head is referred as Baba.

More than 90% ritualist related news online here are done in Yorubaland by Yoruba people. Like you said, their political leaders don't want to stop it because they are their biggest costumers.

I read a news of one human ritualist being caught for the 3rd time. That means it's not a serious crime, they get away with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Nwaikpe: 5:00pm On Jul 27
For an Emmanuel Collins to confidently call a "Kehinde Ganiyu" his friend,

He deserves less pity.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by okunwaye(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27
Ewedu gobblers don achieve this innocent Ghanaian investors skull 💀 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by AnyanwuSK: 5:10pm On Jul 27
SenecaTheYonger:
We really should go back to our culture and tradition.

Stuff like this should be a crime.

We have forgotten our root and embraced the white man’s beliefs

Which culture and tradition? Is this imported, if yes then from where?

That's Yoruba culture and tradition.

Dispatch riders transport human parts, they are upgrading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by AnyanwuSK: 5:39pm On Jul 27
correctguy101:

The matter escapes my logic...

If I can do ritual to make others rich, why not make myself wealthy first? Ayam no understanding... undecided

I refuse to worship any blockhead deity with senseless doings abeg...

That's because ritual money doesn't exist those those native doctors are scammers
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by khreus(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by frog12: 5:50pm On Jul 27
no wonder you see these ugly faces driving expensive cars. no money rituals dem dey do shocked
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Antivirus92(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27
Chaolin:
Yoruba state again.....
Una no dey tire
keep quiet,
When we started skull minning, your ancestors were still jumping from tree to tree naked.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Seun362: 6:27pm On Jul 27
spiSeyi:
Stop calling this guys Cyber criminal they are ritualists undecided Cyber crime has nothing to do with such a ritual. Most of these so called Yahoo boys ritualists are not computer literate not to talk of committing any form of cyber attack. I think it's high time the society start painting young boys with no legit hustle ritualists.
Meanwhile, the Yahoo boys wey dey patronize dis evil man might start dieing or run mad bcs the man no go fit renew or give antidote again grin

It's already too rampant in the southwest.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by annayawchee: 6:37pm On Jul 27
Asa ati ibile won.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Rexymania(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27
Normal thing for that side na
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Bornboy4: 6:53pm On Jul 27
The devil's younger cousin.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Snowx: 7:12pm On Jul 27
South West and skull mining eehh I cant really understand rationale behind this ignorance. ..once ritual is mentioned don't expect to look East or south Na Afonjas from West are the culprits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Mrexcell(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27
People from that region never disappoints in things like this I wonder if they swear for them for human ritual.

1 Like

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Mrexcell(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27
ibechris:
I have never seen political office holders in Yoruba land to ever called out these ritualists because they patronise them.

They are definitely involved just look at how they play their own politics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by lekonso: 8:20pm On Jul 27
GeneralPula:
Money Ritual is not real..

Stop wasting human’s life..
I pray for you that, you will not fall into their hand for you to know that it is real
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by walosky(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27
OOOO
OGUN
OYO
OSUN
ONDO

THE RITUAL STATES

*THE QUADRUPLE O's*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by correctguy101(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27
AnyanwuSK:

That's because ritual money doesn't exist those those native doctors are scammers

Oh....

People are sacrificed for nothing?
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27
Igbos trade motor parts, their Yoruba counterpart trade human parts.

Before Tinub finishes his tenure half the skulls in the wast would have been mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by AnyanwuSK: 1:18am On Jul 28
correctguy101:

Oh....

People are sacrificed for nothing?

Yea, if it works, you think there would be poor people or people risking their lives committing violent crime that's dangerous to them.

Nigeria would be one of the Richest countries in the world.
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by BALLOSKI: 5:59am On Jul 28
The guy he killed has a very strong spirit. He started fighting immediately.

Slit a sick man throat...someone in need of help. Who destroyed us to this point?
Re: Osun Herbalist Slit Friend's Throat To Make 'Money Ritual Soap' For Yahoo Boys by Bahamas95(m): 8:44am On Jul 28
I still don't understand why people consult witch doctors who most times live in mud houses to prepare charms for them for wealth.

The thing good nai he nor do for himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.