Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke (216 Views)

Joke: The Bossy Wife / Joke: For Better Or Worse / Joke: Have Faith My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke by Loner001(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26

So I visited a friend of mine at his family's house today to play his PS5.

We played all through until 12:30 AM this morning.

I didn't even know that time had gone like that.

I told him I had to go home because it was late.

He started laughing.

He told me I wouldn't get a car and the distance to the main road was far. There are no bikes. But I can sleep over and leave tomorrow morning.

He sleeps with his two brothers in the same room. So I told him I wanted to sleep in the parlor since no one was sleeping there.

He said fine. I could sleep and left for his room.

While my eyes were still closed I heard his mother waking them up hurriedly.

According to her, she heard a blackbird make a noise on the zinc of the house. The boy asked her what kind of bird did she hear. She told him it sounded like an owl.

She said witches had come to the house and everyone should get up for prayers.

The moment I heard that I sat up first and started nodding my head like I was praying and speaking "Shakalama shakalaama" in whispers before they call me the witch that came visiting.

The mother came to the parlor and saw me nodding and speaking in tongues.

"Ah ah! Praises, you are praying already?"

"Yes, ma. I heard an owl on the zinc. My pastor says when we hear this kind of thing we should not take it lightly. We need to stand up and fire prayers."

"Ehen... Exactly what I was telling my children. I have just called them to the parlor. We would pray and send the demons back to sender."

"Yes, ma."

I started nodding my head.

I thought the prayer was going to be a short prayer.

Until the mother stood up and spoke.

"That evil bird has entered the wrong family. Todah we would start by reading the whole of Genesis down to Leviticus."

She pointed at me.

"Praises, you will help us read the whole of Psalms."

"From the beginning of the Psalms to end of the Psalms."

"Yes, my son. Then we pray."

Me: 👇

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtube.com/shorts/uhhzluitztm?feature=share / Basns / Mad House Kingfisher Entertainment World Wide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.