Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,354 members, 7,967,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys (1100 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Munamu: 10:50pm On Jul 26
CBN claims that ritual activities of yahoo boys has led to increased circulation of naira. That the "anjonnus" are printing naira more than the security,mints and printing company. Details later....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by TerrouMuda: 11:02pm On Jul 26
We have a first class economist as the president.
Yet he believes yahoo is crashing the economy.
The number of authentic professors from that region should be rechecked. No wonder our educational system is nothing to write home about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26
Lies, it is corruption that caused inflation and Naira devaluation

2 Likes

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by slimfit1(m): 2:05am On Jul 27
Horus:
Lies, it is corruption that caused inflation and Naira devaluation

They know that some people will fall for the lies.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Munamu: 3:36am On Jul 27
Hmmm, yahoo boys seriously defending themselves grin
Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Diego35M: 5:31am On Jul 27
Munamu:
CBN claims that ritual activities of yahoo boys has led to increased circulation of naira. That the "anjonnus" are printing naira more than the security,mints and printing company. Details later....... grin
this's what they're always claiming, their greediness always cause then them to inflate and nothing else; stop envying Yahoo boys, even though I do not support crime but you don't know what these boys go through, work your own legitly and be content with what you earn, stop envying Yahoo boys, even though I don't support crime Yahoo boys are not our biggest problems in this country, but or politicians are
Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by tuborme: 5:45am On Jul 27
Without the foreign earnings from btc and the scammers (I don’t support them) the exchange rate would have gone up to 3000 to a us dollars since
Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Difrent: 5:54am On Jul 27
tuborme:
Without the foreign earnings from btc and the scammers (I don’t support them) the exchange rate would have gone up to 3000 to a us dollars since

But it's not passing through the banking system so they cant be accounted for and relied upon for policy formulation.
So the CBN can only rely on information it has

5 Likes

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Anyiamaka: 5:58am On Jul 27
TerrouMuda:
The number of authentic professors from that region should be rechecked. No wonder our educational system is nothing to write home about.

Chicago State University can train nonsense

1 Like

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by GeneralPula: 6:18am On Jul 27
Where is the news from CBN?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Seefinish: 6:35am On Jul 27
TerrouMuda:
it is more longer Binance now it Yahoo boys. Tomorrow they may say it is you or they will blame
Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Abee79(m): 6:40am On Jul 27
And the blame trading continues . . . πŸ˜žπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: Breaking New! CBN Claims Inflation And Devalued Naira Caused By Yahoo Boys by Psady(m): 8:03am On Jul 27
See educated folks here believing lies someone just came up with, No wonder our stories will ever remain I thine know.
A write-up with no link to back it,last I checked even gate men, cleaners etc are employed as workers in the mother bank.

(1) (Reply)

Clifford Orji.what About Him? / 2006 Census And True Federalism / Onyema Ugochukwu (abia Pdp Guber Candidate) Beats Inec Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.