Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

How To Get Grants For Your Business. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Grants For Your Business. (36 Views)

ACMF Organises Free Two - Day Training With Grants For Students Of Tertiary Inst / FG NITDA AI Research &start-grants For Nigerians / $20,000 Grants For Writers And Aspiring Authors. Apply Now And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Grants For Your Business. by winietreasure: 1:39am
Madam Chioma won a $100,000 grant from MasterCard.

She's an industry expert that I follow on Facebook, and recently, she won that grant and even got a $5k grant two days ago as well.

The day I saw she won that grant, I decided to take my business more seriously.

I started looking out for opportunities to get funding for my business, too.

You see, every business needs money oh and exposure. You can't even survive without them.

In my quest, I noticed that there's a way I need to package my business to be able to get grants.

I also need to know how to pitch my idea which I didn't know how to go about untill I learnt about The Street University.

The Street University is offering a course on how to make your idea or business investor ready.

They'll mentor everyone who enrolls and also connect you with potential investors.

Registration is just 40,000 naira and you can also pay in installments.

Industry experts will be there virtually to guide you on all you need to know.

Doors are closing soon, and I can't wait to see you in class.

Send me a message to enroll or make more enquiries about the program.

You, too, can get that money.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care Product / Job Vacancy: Full Stack Laravel/reactjs Developer / I Will Write A Professional Healthcare, Nursing, Medical Resume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.