Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? (1044 Views)

Nostalgic Vintage Pictures of old Nigeria / Sex For Marks, What Is NANS Doing About It? / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Dagger111(m): 3:42am On Jul 27
Abeg why is it that NANS(National Association of Nigerian Students) excos are always old men of around age 30-40yrs? Do you mean these guys are still students in the universities cos i don't understand...These same NANS' excos drive exotic cars with special custom plate numbers, students faa, La'illah.

Members that their fellow mates have graduated decades ago and now consultants in their various professions. I'm not getting the logic, maybe someone should enlighten me, pls - Dagger. 👏🏽

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Odewale and Seun, pls push this to Front-page, i need to learn more about that group called NANS, Abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by sweetonugbu: 5:06am On Jul 27
it is what it is
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Dagger111(m): 5:55am On Jul 27
sweetonugbu:
it is what it is

Unh!
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by squash47(m): 6:26am On Jul 27
Dagger111:

Unh!
Some are PHD students, Masters etc. Education has no age. As long as you're still in school, you are a student. Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by sonofthunder: 7:05am On Jul 27
Dagger111:
Abeg why is it that NANS(National Association of Nigerian Students) excos are always old men of around age 30-40yrs? Do you mean these guys are still students in the universities cos i don't understand...These same NANS' excos drive exotic cars with special custom plate numbers, students faa, La'illah.

Members that their fellow mates have graduated decades ago and now consultants in their various professions. I'm not getting the logic, maybe someone should enlighten me, pls - Dagger. 👏🏽

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Odewale and Seun, pls push this to Front-page, i need to learn more about that group called NANS, Abeg.

Another reason is because people like you and I refuse to participate even when we don't like the folks that end up there or seem to think they lack capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Mcmichaelin1: 9:12am On Jul 27
we are all opportunists in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by IamANigerianMan: 10:08am On Jul 27
Dagger111:

Mumu, is 30 years old? You people spree rubish
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Dagger111(m): 10:17am On Jul 27
IamANigerianMan:

A NANS member spotted. grin
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by IamANigerianMan: 10:25am On Jul 27
Dagger111:

A NANS member spotted. grin
Is 30 years old? You talk like a stupid person, These people are in the university and the NANS is National association of Nigerian students, education has nothing to do with age... We like to discriminate against everything in Nigeria
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by samsegs(m): 11:11am On Jul 27
IamANigerianMan:

No mind am,,he said 30-40,,,bia,,life begins @ 40 o...

1 Like

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by bdon123(m): 11:47am On Jul 27
Dagger111:

U are not happy they refused to protest.i tink u are a northerner.wen d rest of d country wanted to prostest for gud reasons,u guys distanced urself becos of religion.Now d whole youths im d country that even wanted to protest chose to stand down becos na una initiate am.wat goes around comes around
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by osuofia2(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27
they are youths..
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Dagger111(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27
bdon123:

U are not happy they refused to protest.i tink u are a northerner.wen d rest of d country wanted to prostest for gud reasons,u guys distanced urself becos of religion.Now d whole youths im d country that even wanted to protest chose to stand down becos na una initiate am.wat goes around comes around

All these Nyamiris sef, una go just come online and guessing someone's tribe wrongly. For your info, i am a bonafide Yoruba boy. Omo Yoruba nimi oo.
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Dagger111(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27
IamANigerianMan:

Is 30 years old? You talk like a stupid person, These people are in the university and the NANS is National association of Nigerian students, education has nothing to do with age... We like to discriminate against everything in Nigeria

A f00lish NANS member spotted. tongue
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by jefdr001: 12:27pm On Jul 27
I knew someone back then in school a very active NANS member and a kingmaker in most departmental associations and the sug, a perennial student in mid 40s who shared me his wisdom "my brother there is nothing in the labor market". The truth is when you stay that long in school there is nothing more to keep you energized than of course politics.

1 Like

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by bdon123(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27
Dagger111:

All these Nyamiris sef, una go just come online and guessing someone's tribe wrongly. For your info, i am a bonafide Yoruba boy. Omo Yoruba nimi oo.
See this hausa man denying himself online lol
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Hiokkk: 12:39pm On Jul 27
?
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by Dagger111(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27
bdon123:

See this hausa man denying himself online lol

You wan force tribe on me, werey Omo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by chiiraq802(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27
Age is just a number. lols
Re: Why Is NANS' Excos Always Group Of Old Men? by papyjaypaul: 3:12am On Jul 28
In school, some people spent 4 years and moved on with their lives. Some people never graduated until 10 years and dem no study medicine. When you enter the system, you will be there for a long time and won't know when time passes. now that politicians are using student unions, they are employed by them

(1) (Reply)

Any Lion/lioness / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University / Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.