Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) (32218 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper FiancΓ©e / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper FiancΓ©e / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Thundafireseun: 4:53pm On Jul 27
Nelaslao:

I'm happily married. Rest!!

All liars will go to Hell fire ooo …. Lol

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27
murtalaa:
Why take the trouble of a public proposal if you won't do it the proper way? The bushman doesn't know how to kneel down or what? Kneeling down is gentlemanly, it's like opening a car door for your woman or drawing a chair at a restaurant. It's not in anyway an indication of inferiority or anything insecure Nigerians believe it to be. I have seen US military officers kneeling down to propose.

if she's adding value to ur life u have to kneel down but if u are the one adding all the value to her life what is the point of kneeling down for sm1 who brings nothing to the table except her body? undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Thundafireseun: 5:28pm On Jul 27
Salt06:

This your moniker na wa o grin grin grin
Nothing person no go see for Naira land. πŸ˜‚

No mind that boy called Seun …. Someone insulted me here on NL …. I insulted the cow back …. I chop ban for one year ….

So I decided to send Thunder with my new account grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by godwon01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27
The man looked like an old man. That was the reason why the girl appeared confused and delayed in accepting the free proposal of the marriage.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Drella(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27
Dagger111:

He dares not kneel down with that uniform in the name of propose. They will take down his uniform as well.

Even soldiers and police kneel to propose.
Abegii

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by iswallker(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27
In this same Nigeria economy...

See him moustache like Adolf hitler ... He will be very brutal... shocked

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by watchindelta(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27
Old man like this undecided still doing such chai
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 6:16pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

Says the S L A V E of the country

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

An Anambra man was vice president to Shagari kindly tell me the highest post of a Kwara man in Nigeria that we have never attended before?

The worst thing in life is when people deceive you and you continue to deceive yourselves too. That's your lot in that undeveloped place you called your State.

What is the difference between you and a BAT?

You are neither Here nor There

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Salt06(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27
Thundafireseun:

No mind that boy called Seun …. Someone insulted me here on NL …. I insulted the cow back …. I chop ban for one year ….

So I decided to send Thunder with my new account grin grin
Haba one year ban...
them no try jare
grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by onadana: 6:36pm On Jul 27
Lalami3232:
Congratulations!!!
Oga did you meet her as a virgin? If NO, then the below advise is for you

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because non-virgins aka boreholes can't be trusted

Can you yourself be trusted
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Dagger111(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27
Drella:

Even soldiers and police kneel to propose.
Abegii

Dismissal dey say hello to whosoever personnel that do such a disgraceful act. Using military uniform to kneel down propose. Ahh!
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by ShoeGetSize: 7:23pm On Jul 27
I agree 100%. Proposing in public puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on the woman to accept the proposal.

Kobicove:
A marriage proposal should be a private affair...I really do not understand the point of doing it in public
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Reload101: 7:34pm On Jul 27
Copied culture.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by tete7000(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27
Nelaslao:

I'm happily married. Rest!!
If you be Christian, wetin be age difference between Mary, the mother of Jesus, and Joseph, her spouse?
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by IbnB: 8:44pm On Jul 27
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ru9H6EsNF4

Look at the rickety old bastard with samanja moustache...and the girl is so excited, because he has money
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by master69(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27
godwon01:
The man looked like an old man. That was the reason why the girl appeared confused and delayed in accepting the free proposal of the marriage.
My dear that guy is not an old Man.....I know him in person.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by masui(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:
This man is old naaΓ₯!

Concerned citizen go and marry the lady nah
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

An Anambra man was vice president to Shagari kindly tell me the highest post of a Kwara man in Nigeria that we have never attended before?

The worst thing in life is when people deceive you and you continue to deceive yourselves too. That's your lot in that undeveloped place you called your State.

What is the difference between you and a BAT?

You are neither Here nor There

The S L A V E thinks I was insulting him when I called him a S L A V E.
In actual fact, I called him by his original name.
The S L A V E did not even know that he is a descendant of ancestral S L A V E S.

I am not from Kwara but I would pick Kwara a million times before being Igbo. I am a born to rule. Someone your kind can only dream of being. Me and my kind I N H E R 1 T E D your kind from our ancestors and our children shall I N H E R I T you and you kind and there is nothing you can do about it.

IIGB0S are the outcasts and S L A V E S of the country and they will never amount to anything in Nigeria
Ekweme was a mistake that will never be repeated. People up north now know your true origin which is why Peter Obi was rejected and kicked to the gutters (where he belongs) in the last elections

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 9:58pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

The S L A V E did not even know that he is a descendant of ancestral S L A V E S.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Who are you?

A Yoruba man, an Hausa or fulani?

Who is your leader?

A Yoruba man or a northerner?

A fool without an identity, a nobody

Ruled by foreigners in his father's land is talking about slavery with his fake history.

I live in my place and practice whatever I want to, please kindly do same in your useless town in Ilorin.

Wonderer like you,

BEAST OF NO NATION.

,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

Who are you?

Who is your leader?

Ruled by foreigners in his father's land is talking about slavery with his fake history.

I live in my place and practice whatever I want to, please kindly do same in your useless town in Ilorin.

Wonderer like you,

BEAST OF NO NATION.

,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

IIGB0S are the outcasts and S L A V E S of the country and they will never amount to anything in Nigeria
Ekweme was a mistake that will never be repeated. People up north now know your true origin which is why Peter Obi was rejected and kicked to the gutters (where he belongs) in the last elections

I am not from Kwara but I would pick Kwara a million times before being Igbo. I am a born to rule. Someone your kind can only dream of being. Me and my kind I N H E R 1 T E D your kind from our ancestors and our children shall I N H E R I T you and you children and there is nothing you can do about it.

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

Who are you?

Who is your leader?

Wonderer like you,

BEAST OF NO NATION.

,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

My ancestors on my mother’s sided used to raid 11GB0 lands for S L A V E S which they sold into the S L A V E market and some they kept them in farms to till the ground. I am a descendant of warriors and great hunters.

It was with great disgust that my ancestors used to go to 11GB0LLAND to raid for S L A V E S as they found them to be C A N N 1 B A L S who eat one another which ultimately reduced their market value.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:18pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

I am not from Kwara but I would pick Kwara a million times before being Igbo. I am a born to rule. Someone your kind can only dream of being. Me and my kind I N H E R 1 T E D your kind from our ancestors and our children shall I N H E R I T you and you children and there is nothing you can do about it.

Keep deceiving yourself and also dying in frustration.

Born to rule in the toilet I guess?

You are the slave of the NORTH and by extension Nigeria.

You have no identity no value and you are CURSED by God himself.

If not kindly show me where you are coming from if you don't live like SLAVE CAMPS.

My place is Abriba in Ohafia local government area of Abia state.

My place is the BEST rural village in Africa and we are the Kings of the African continent in the business world. The only place coming close to us is Nnewi in Anambra State.

SLAVE SHOW ME YOUR LOCAL ORIGIN LET'S CHECK SOMETHING ON GOOGLE.

Check my village on Google and let me check yours let's see who is a slave......no be for mouth.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

Who are you?

Who is your leader?

Wonderer like you,

BEAST OF NO NATION.

,🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

It was found out that the IB0/SLAVE/IGB0N/IGB0 very frequently consume one another. Some families were reported not be be burying their own dead relations and will rather keep the dead body for food
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:22pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

It was found out that the IB0/SLAVE/IGB0N/IGB0 very frequently consume one another. Some families were reported not be be burying their own dead relations and will rather keep the dead body for food

Stop teasing yourself with your useless cook and bull stories, kindly tell me the name of your native place let's check it out on Google and see who is better off.

Very simple and you are blowing hot air.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

Keep deceiving yourself and also dying in frustration.

Born to rule in the toilet I guess?

You are the slave of the NORTH and by extension Nigeria.

You have no identity no value and you are CURSED by God himself.

If not kindly show me where you are coming from if you don't live like SLAVE CAMPS.

My place is Abriba in Ohafia local government area of Abia state.

My place is the BEST rural village in Africa and we are the Kings of the African continent in the business world. The only place coming close to us is Nnewi in Anambra State.

SLAVE SHOW ME YOUR LOCAL ORIGIN LET'S CHECK SOMETHING ON GOOGLE.

Check my village on Google and let me check yours let's see who is a slave......no be for mouth.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

It was found out that the IB0/SLAVE/IGB0N/IGB0 very frequently consume one another. Some families were reported not be be burying their own dead relations and will rather keep the dead body for food.

Some historians believed the reason the IB0/SLAVE/IGB0N/IGB0 became C A N N 1 B A L S was because they were savages who had no culture and no civilisation.

How does it feel to kill, cook and eat your own F A M I L Y members? Very despicable and disgusting lot.
No wonder they were the most worthless S L A V E.

S L A V E S they are and S L A V E S they will forever be
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

Stop teasing yourself with your useless cook and bull stories, kindly tell me the name of your native place let's check it out on Google and see who is better off.

Very simple and you are blowing hot air.

It is beneath my status to go into any sort of competition with a P R O PE R T Y, for you are nothing but my P R O PE R T Y.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:31pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

It was found out that the IB0/SLAVE/IGB0N/IGB0 very frequently consume one another. Some families were reported not be be burying their own dead relations and will rather keep the dead body for food.

Some historians believed the reason the IB0/SLAVE/IGB0N/IGB0 became C A N N 1 B A L S was because they were savages who had no culture and no civilisation.

How does it feel to kill, cook and eat your own F A M I L Y members? Very despicable and disgusting lot.

S L A V E S they are and S L A V E S they will forever be

I throw a challenge to you;

Can you tell us the name of your locality and your local government area let's check if you are not living in the trees.

YOU CAN NEVER DO THAT EVEN AFTER TELLING YOU MINE BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD, YES YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY.

YOU LIVE LIVE IN THE TREES

BATS LIKE YOU.

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:33pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

It is beneath my status to go into any sort of competition with a P R O PE R T Y, for you are nothing but my P R O PE R T Y.

Tell us your village and local government area.

Why is it so difficult for you?

Nonentity like you.

Let's just show the world the TREES you come from to disturb us here everyday.
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

Tell us your village and local government area.

Why is it so difficult for you?

Nonentity like you.

Let's just show the world the TREES you come from to disturb us here everyday.

Being a S L A V E is the worst thing that can happen to you, yet you still managed to combine it with being a C A N N 1 B A L. That is the worst of the worst that can happen to you and your kind.

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:40pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

Being a S L A V E is the worst thing that can happen to you, yet you still managed to combine it with being a C A N N 1 B A L. That is the worst of the worst that can happen to you and your kind

This is the pictures of my Village Abriba just Google it and see for yourself.

I'm still waiting for you because I must expose you today.

You can't be living in that useless brown roof old grandma house and talk when I talk.

Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:51pm On Jul 27
haslaw:

Being a S L A V E is the worst thing that can happen to you, yet you still managed to combine it with being a C A N N 1 B A L. That is the worst of the worst that can happen to you and your kind.

They learned it from your SKULL MINING brothers.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I'm still waiting for you to tell me where you are from let's check if you are not living on trees.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27
Smartcitizen:

This is the pictures of my Village Abriba just Google it and see for yourself.

I'm still waiting for you because I must expose you today.

You can't be living in that useless brown roof old grandma house and talk when I talk.

The S L A V E is excited over items of little value. This is not however surprising as they never really owned anything in their lives.
Even their own lives belongs to people like me.

I can't help but laugh at my P R O P E R T Y owning properties. grin
You own a house or two but I own YO U
You will forever be my S L A V E. No matter what you may think you own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.