Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,118 members, 7,987,923 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower (33444 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by shotuns: 3:47pm On Jul 27
It could be as a result of bathing with cold water, especially the first reaction to cold water on the head has some risk flipping the system to survival mode, shooting the circulatory system/nervous system into overdrive thereby increasing blood rush or overflow.
I usually use warm water on my body during a slightly cold weather, I avoid starting bathing from the head but from my feet or body to adjust my body to the temperature.
May her beautiful soul found peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by seanery: 3:47pm On Jul 27
The real cause of her death not stated.

Lets know what she did last night that exhausted her to lead to her death the next morning.

Ordinary shower no fit just kill person.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by IbileIfe: 3:47pm On Jul 27
post=131166818:
You Will Not Die After Taking Your Bath Shower
AMEN!
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by IbileIfe: 3:48pm On Jul 27
Heart Attack?
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Always82: 3:52pm On Jul 27
Tayorshd87:
One mumu go still say na APC government kill am óò .

Rip bro it's turn by turn
The death looks sketchy too and can also be related to spiritual attack since. O trace of physical abuse or harm 😡
we all have a date we have written to return to the creator 😢😭
mumu you no the read.is she not him.wawa
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by mrkings84(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27
So wait o, person just died without any sign nor symptoms of sickness, and before the down she has been buried just like that....

So no single person cared to know what killed her....
Even animals are not hurriedly buried!!
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Angelfrost(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27
Sigh... RIP to her.

E come be like say na almost everyday we dey type "Rest In Peace" for this forum and social media.

Life expectancy just dey crash everyday for this Country. cry
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by dragunov: 3:56pm On Jul 27
nairalander095:
more investigations should be carried out.
RIP to the departed

The only investigation would have been an autopsy. But she has been hurriedly buried according to some stone age desert rites. And they will never exhume her for that too.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by femi4: 3:56pm On Jul 27
post=131166818:
Before nko

1 Like

Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by dragunov: 3:58pm On Jul 27
mrkings84:
So wait o, person just died without any sign nor symptoms of sickness, and before the down she has been buried just like that....

So no single person cared to know what killed her....
Even animals are not hurriedly buried!!

Islam is a huge problem. That is how it's faithfuls have been able to successfully cover up centuries of murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by dragunov: 3:58pm On Jul 27
femi4:
Before nko

Just say amen or pass by.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:59pm On Jul 27
RIP
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by femi4: 3:59pm On Jul 27
dragunov:

Just say amen or pass by.
The prayer is faulty. No be everything you go dey say Amen to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Everydaylove: 3:59pm On Jul 27
She had been sick . It was too late. We should take our health signs seriously.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by okeke6969: 4:02pm On Jul 27
nairaman66:
She must have slipped and feel hitting her head on something, hence the reason she was unconscious. She must have died for being unconscious for too long without any help.

Sensational headline!

Eyewitness spotted😂😂😂😂 Nigerian can do autopsy with their two eyeballs.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by tishbite42: 4:03pm On Jul 27
Michael547:

Who writes the day that we are to die?
What sense do you expect an agbadorian to make?!
Writing nonsense is their scholarship
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by tishbite42: 4:04pm On Jul 27
GanagiBitrus:
No autopsy to ascertain cause of death, before burial?
RIP.
Autopsy ke
🤣😂🤣🤣
Person wey go don do one day anniversary for grave already
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by mrkings84(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27
dragunov:

Islam is a huge problem. That is how it's faithfuls have been able to successfully cover up centuries of murder.

This particular matter just weaken me man, just imagine o....

A healthy person who woke up had a normal morning routine in preparation for her classes, only to end up dead in the bathroom. Then from their to the hospital where she was pronounced dead and from their to the grave.

What baffles me is that all these happened same day.

1 Like

Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Pakoyi95: 4:09pm On Jul 27
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illayhi Rojiun
May Almighty Allah give the families the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by bluefilm: 4:13pm On Jul 27
End time morning shower
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by nairaman66(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27
okeke6969:

Eyewitness spotted😂😂😂😂 Nigerian can do autopsy with their two eyeballs.

You must have not heard of probable cause of an accident. Maybe if the brain was an app, you’d use it!
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by GanagiBitrus: 4:17pm On Jul 27
tishbite42:

Autopsy ke
🤣😂🤣🤣
Person wey go don do one day anniversary for grave already
But her death may be foul play. She could have been murdered.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by tishbite42: 4:24pm On Jul 27
GanagiBitrus:

But her death may be foul play. She could have been murdered.
Islamic culture doesn't give space for autopsy
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by bonchuk(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27
post=131166818:
Oh, it's better to die before showering? lol. Die na die bro.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Dougad: 4:26pm On Jul 27
nairaman66:
She must have slipped and feel hitting her head on something, hence the reason she was unconscious. She must have died for being unconscious for too long without any help.

Sensational headline!

Very possible. In uniben, we lost a course mate exactly like this when we were in our final year. He was discovered by his neighbors. Very sad situation.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by dragunov: 4:30pm On Jul 27
mrkings84:

This particular matter just weaken me man, just imagine o....

A healthy person who woke up had a normal morning routine in preparation for her classes, only to end up dead in the bathroom. Then from their to the hospital where she was pronounced dead and from their to the grave.

What baffles me is that all these happened same day.

Na so o.
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by bandad: 4:30pm On Jul 27
illicit:

undecided
What are you implying? Death is inevitable, it can come anytime, anyday and anywhere.
May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Jannah 🙏
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by FBIBOT(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27
that's sad.... I Hope she finds peace and less traumatic For her... I think it's Time NPF empower their forensic Dept to start carrying out compulsory autopsy of any death report... we need to be well informed in this country.....
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by kherlly(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27
I wish this other religion stop this hurry hurry burial cos if there's foul play... How will they find out on time?
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Ediffizy: 4:37pm On Jul 27
May her soul rest in peace... I dislike that Gubi campus...that place is like an island..and anything can happen... I remember while schooling there..I went thrice to get some info..but hated going...and won't advice anyone to...
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by Calylove: 4:39pm On Jul 27
May her soul rest in peace. This thing called death..... Chai...
Re: Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower by okeke6969: 4:40pm On Jul 27
nairaman66:

You must have not heard of probable cause of an accident. Maybe if the brain was an app, you’d use it!

Cho cho cho🤣🤣🤣 Mr brainier. Are you sure pe o ti ni arun opolo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / 6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.