Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,299 members, 7,936,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. (1420 Views)

Igbo Girl Gets Dragged On Twitter After Her Bigoted Past Tweets Got Revealed / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Thewrath(m): 9:00am On Jul 27
Goodvibes007:

Bayo Onanuga below in the screenshot right?

Bayo Onanuga was the one taking about religious war between Muslims and christians on a tapped phone call right?
You that called your own son gbadebo and jimi agbaje an omo ale during election because of your bitterness,wants to tell me about bigotry.
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Goodvibes007: 9:00am On Jul 27
agadez007:
Go on X and look for accounts like Ayekoto,NoNonsense even know Yoruba celebrities like Brymo,Bayo onanuga,Seyi law do tribalism on a daily but they want us to kill this little boy for what’s not even tribalism,he spoke fact
All those accounts were not doing tribalism in 2019. They were pushing back after the election as they were not going to take the same tribalism you trolled Buhari with. A popular Ibo pastor in Anambra stood on church ground and opened his big mouth to say 1 Ibo man equals 500 Hausa men. His Ibo congregation cheered. Peter Obi even visited the tribal bigot pastor for endorsement.

3 Likes

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by agulion: 9:01am On Jul 27
JohnAOne:
Yorubas STILL forming "Accomodating" and "Sophistication" WAKE UP!

We've allowed "DEM" become too comfortable in our midst, on our lands.

WAKE UP!!

Let "DEM" go back to their God-given region.

YORUBA RONU!!!
. Shut up, you that always shout one Nigeria, Igbos want to leave ur Nigeria but you people are begging everyday for unity
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Goodvibes007: 9:01am On Jul 27
Thewrath:

You that called your own son gbadebo and jimi agbaje an omo ale during election because of your bitterness,wants to tell me about bigotry.
Lol. Same GRV that called Yoruba people a Nairaland slur word. I am sure that GRV is a Ibo tribalist on Nairaland. That word is rarely used elsewhere as a slur except on Nairaland. What GRV got was pushback. How come governor Adeleke never got pushback?

3 Likes

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by nedu666: 9:02am On Jul 27
Front0lane:
You igbos will e Lossing a lot more lives live n property soon. Yoruba are no longer just doing banter we are waiting for it to set to flog your Igbo father n mothers in no mans land n e go sweet die.

Online voltron. Are there not lgbos in your area. Go and start attacking them, what are you waiting for. Empty noise makers
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by agadez007(m): 9:04am On Jul 27
ALTERNATEID:

Can you bring out evidence to show how Bola Tinubu painted opposition candidate as Igbo person?

Again, are you aware that evidence abounds of how Peter Obi labelled Chris Ngige, then ACN governorship candidate in Anambra as Yoruba candidate? Are you aware of how Peter Obi ethnicized the issue of returning some Igbo destitute back to Anambra for political gain? Are you aware of how Peter Obi divided Anglicans and Catholics in the state?

So, how is Tinubu the problem?

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by agadez007(m): 9:08am On Jul 27
Goodvibes007:

All those accounts were not doing tribalism in 2019. They were pushing back after the election as they were not going to take the same tribalism you trolled Buhari with. A popular Ibo pastor in Anambra stood on church ground and opened his big mouth to say 1 Ibo man equals 500 Hausa men. His Ibo congregation cheered. Peter Obi even visited the tribal bigot pastor for endorsement.
Alright minister of “when people started tribalism”,Yoruba just knew about tribalism in 2019

He is not wrong na,you don’t see how you guys jump up and down anytime one person is killed in the east but look the other way when thousands die in the north,even the time a nursing murder commited Suicide bombing in the north,it didn’t count as news
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by CyrusVI(m): 9:14am On Jul 27
opamoses1:
.I know someone that got banned today because he pushed back on a tribal post by the usual culprit. If you check Nairaland well, its rare for Yorubas to start a tribal post. They only always push back. If they weren't pushing back, this Nairaland would have become a cesspit of Ibo tribalists.

Bro, I'm not lying when I tell u I got banned for telling an Igbo that "bearing Igbo names doesn't make one igbo,just like bearing Jewish names doesn't make Christians Jewish "

It's so bad that my three other monikers were banned cause I responded to Be-remx...in fact, at a point, I had to call her out and ask if she's a Mod

It's sickening...u see people calling us Afon** but u can't call them Oko** without getting banned

1 Like

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Goodday90(m): 9:14am On Jul 27
He is only joking,remember mc oluomo and Mama Shukudi comment
Remember your current First Lady said she will chase away Igbo from Lagos and inherit their properties,it’s just jokes
Oba of Lagos said he will drown Igbo in the lagoon,it’s all jokes

Why can Yoruba make jokes but can’t take it?

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by armadeo(m): 9:17am On Jul 27
Dem wan try cancellation for naija.

E no go work.
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Goodday90(m): 9:18am On Jul 27
Goodvibes007:

Lol. Same GRV that called Yoruba people a Nairaland slur word. I am sure that GRV is a Ibo tribalist on Nairaland. That word is rarely used elsewhere as a slur except on Nairaland. What GRV got was pushback. How come governor Adeleke never got pushback?
I am sure Emeka and GRV were just joking
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by CyrusVI(m): 9:20am On Jul 27
If any Eastern troll waka anyhow come my mention, I go baptize am with fire

We can all be mad
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by CyrusVI(m): 9:23am On Jul 27
Goodday90:
I am sure Emeka and GRV were just joking

You guys should rest on GRV matter

U said he's a Yoruba guy and truly he is

So, why do u care much about him than u do about other election losers in the SW

Adeleke has an Igbo mum and wife
Makinde is married to a Rivers woman
Akeredolu married Igbo

So much for a tribalistic group...3 out of 5 Gov in 2023 but na una wey no get mixed tribe persons as Gov dey pure pass cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Goodday90(m): 9:36am On Jul 27
CyrusVI:

You guys should rest on GRV matter

U said he's a Yoruba guy and truly he is

So, why do u care much about him than u do about other election losers in the SW

Adeleke has an Igbo mum and wife
Makinde is married to a Rivers woman
Akeredolu married Igbo

So much for a tribalistic group...3 out of 5 Gov in 2023 but na una wey no get mixed tribe persons as Gov dey pure pass cheesy cheesy
Talk to your brother up there,he brought GRV to the discussion

You think over here we care about where the wife of our Governor is from,I just even found out that Obi’s wife is from Akwa ibom,even Ngige married from Delta state

We don’t care about those things like your guys,it’s irrelevant
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by HypocriticalObi: 9:37am On Jul 27
Thewrath:

It’s one thing for random people to engage in tribal bigotry,but it’s everything when a public office holder engages in tribal bigotry,bayo has never hidden his tribal bigotry..he has always attacked,just like many Yorubas unprovoked out of envy.
Add your proofs that Bayo Onanuga ever even made any tribalist comment unless when he spoke about igbos should stay away from Lagos politics. show proofs of any yoruba attacking igbos like igbos attacked yoruba leaders. Show evidences.

1 Like

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by ALTERNATEID: 9:40am On Jul 27
[quote author=agadez007 post=131167779][/quote]

And it was Tinubu that placed the banner? Are you guys even okay at all?
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by HypocriticalObi: 9:41am On Jul 27
mightyhazel:
Shut up

Yorobba started tribal slurs on nairaland

U probably weren't born wen one dayokanu kept inundating this site with pictures of dead and dying Igbo kids during the war in a blatant show of mockery and disregard for the dead.. I commend the Igbo unit on this forum for their maturity and restraint... They don't even have ur time...
Show evidence and proof of yorubas attacking your leaders like igbos are doing.

1 Like

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by HypocriticalObi: 9:44am On Jul 27
franchasofficia:
Lying demons, is that not why they call irresponsible Nigerian men "Yoruba Demons"? Because most of you Yorubas are demon possessed liars.

Peter Obi came out and was going about telling Nigerians his plans to make Nigeria work for all, what did you demonic Yorubas supporting Tinubu did? You senseless Ronu people tagged Peter Obi an IPOB candidate, Biafra President, unknown gunmen sponsor, etc and you expected we Igbos to shut up and be watching you demons castigate a honorable man only telling Nigerians what he intended to do.

You demonic Yorubas did everything humanly possible to paint Peter Obi as IPOB sponsor, Biafra agenda and what have you and you didn't expect a backlash from Igbos who now control the social media in Naija unlike before Yorubas controlled media they used to propagate lies against Igbos as the worst tribe.

Ordinarily, was it even right and just for any Yoruba to come out for 2023 Presidential election if Yorubas had any atom of sensibility, fairness and justice in them? Even your sensible elites told you guys to support Peter Obi so Southeast can at least produce their first President since the end of civil war, what did you wide mouthed demons say? You cursed and attacked those your elites that tried to tell you demons the truth; Pa Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Bode Thomas, Afe Babalola and many of them were all insulted by you lying demons that claim to respect your elders.

Abeg no provoke me abeg angry
A good tree doesn't produce bad fruit, charity begins at home, your parental upbringing are all around you. congratulations to your parents.

1 Like

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by franchasofficia: 10:05am On Jul 27
Difrent:

This is what almost all igbos think

So the question is why does your host look at you that way?
I know one igbo saying that if you see an Mbaise man and a snake ,kill the Mbaise man first (meaning an Mbaise man is more dangerous than a snake)
Even Ahmadu bello said same thing about you, why only you?

That particular trait you have is not a good one obviously, though I understand its not all igbos that are like that, majority are
Let me tell you the reason Igbos are hated by mostly Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas who after the civil war broke out used media propaganda and their control of central government to instigate other ethnic minorities in Niger Delta and Middlebelt against Igbos and by the special grace of God, those ethnic minorities who got deceived to unjustly hate Igbos are gradually realizing their mistake and knowing that truly Igbos are not bad guys these federal political merchants painted them to be, reason most of them aligned with Peter Obi to win 2023 Presidential election against a ruling party with majority Governors, etc.

Now back to why Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas hate Igbos

It all began with religion, the Islamic religion.

In the whole of Nigeria, Igbo land and Igbo tribe remain the only tribe that vehemently rejected Islam and stood solidly against every fanatism that came with Islam, because of this, the Othman Dan Fodio establishment of the North whose sole goal is to spread Islam all over Nigeria developed absolute hatred for Igbos and the Middlebelt. Go and read about Tiv massacre that happened even before independence and the one that happened after independence. They also hate Tiv people in Middlebelt for same Islamic madness.

They spread this hatred for Igbos down South after deceiving the Middlebelt and using them as foot soldiers to suppress Igbos, thank God Middlebelt have realized their mistake of foolishly aligning with Moslem land grabbers who deceived them with One North agenda to push for their Islamic dominance in the North and in Nigeria.

Yorubas followed same foolish pathway of allowing their Yoruba Moslems whose allegiance is mainly to Northern caliphate to deceive them into believing that it's one Yoruba, the Yoruba Ronu while they indirectly lure the whole of Yorubas into the nest of the Northern Moslem caliphate designed to hate Igbos who they see and know as the main pillar of Christianity in Nigeria. They achieve this by ganging up with Yorubas to ensure Igbos who they see as solely Christian's don't ever have a stake at Nigeria's Presidential seat knowing that once an Igbo man gets there, he would expose and demolish a lot of their Moslem doctrines and cage they used to cage the rest of Nigerians. And to Yorubas they are happy being the Northern favorite of all the Southern tribes, to the ignorant Yorubas, they have struck a lifetime goldmine and alliance that will perpetually subdue Igbos for them.

This is why every agenda of the APC Moslem party is skewed to attack, criticize, demonize, clamp down on Igbos and instigate other tribes against Igbos at all cost.

It is not far fetched, it's all about Islam.

Even till date, Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis always rejoice whenever they hear Igbo person converted to Islam or an Igbo Muslim built a Mosque in Enugu or Anambra or Imo, it gives them ecstasy because to them it means their foolish Muslim agenda is working, they are breaking the Igbo jinx, Islam is conquering Igbo land finally but if only they know Whatsup lolz
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Paulruth: 10:22am On Jul 27
NyamiriSlayer:
mynd44, nlfpmod, fergie001
rule 2
Bastard idiot
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by agadez007(m): 10:47am On Jul 27
ALTERNATEID:

And it was Tinubu that placed the banner? Are you guys even okay at all?
Ok wait a minute,let me get you a picture of Tinubu climbing to put the banner
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by ALTERNATEID: 11:19am On Jul 27
agadez007:
Ok wait a minute,let me get you a picture of Tinubu climbing to put the banner

You saw a lone banner that could have been designed and mounted by just anybody but you want me to believe it was authorized and sponsored by Tinubu. Is that how they train you people to reason in that part of the country?

1 Like

Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by agadez007(m): 11:53am On Jul 27
ALTERNATEID:

You saw a lone banner that could have been designed and mounted by just anybody but you want me to believe it was authorized and sponsored by Tinubu. Is that how they train you people to reason in that part of the country?
relax bro,go find cold eba warm and chop first,I am coming with the picture of Tinubu personally climbing to put the banner there
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by CyrusVI(m): 11:54am On Jul 27
Goodday90:
Talk to your brother up there,he brought GRV to the discussion

You think over here we care about where the wife of our Governor is from,I just even found out that Obi’s wife is from Akwa ibom,even Ngige married from Delta state

We don’t care about those things like your guys,it’s irrelevant

Obi is a past Gov

U had to travel back in time to like a decade

I'm telling u that the current crop of Gov in SW are a reflection of the liberalism of the Yorubas

If u don't care then u shouldn't blame anyone for being a tribalist

All the 2023 election violence u claim was they hit out on you shouldn't be an issue then

A region when Betty couldn't contest for a senatorial seat just cause she's married to a Yoruba man. Ethnic Jingoists
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Goodday90(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27
[sub][/sub]
CyrusVI:

Obi is a past Gov

U had to travel back in time to like a decade

I'm telling u that the current crop of Gov in SW are a reflection of the liberalism of the Yorubas

If u don't care then u shouldn't blame anyone for being a tribalist

All the 2023 election violence u claim was they hit out on you shouldn't be an issue then

A region when Betty couldn't contest for a senatorial seat just cause she's married to a Yoruba man. Ethnic Jingoists
You no get talk bro,just jumping around and beating around the bush

So they should serve Betty the Senatorial seat on a platter just because she married a Yoruba man,as if there are no people in the party before she arrived?

Abeg,you no get talk for mouth

Rest
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Antivirus92(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27
HypocriticalObi:
Bayo Onanuga is defending his political territory, he attacked igbos when they attacked him and his principal. two different things, this one attacked yoruba when no one attacked him.
indeed he attacked Yorubas when nobody attacked him. Have you checked for the victims of endsars or the last presidential election to see if any of the people killed or injured by the Yorubas are related to him?
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Antivirus92(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27
opamoses1:
.I know someone that got banned today because he pushed back on a tribal post by the usual culprit. If you check Nairaland well, its rare for Yorubas to start a tribal post. They only always push back. If they weren't pushing back, this Nairaland would have become a cesspit of Ibo tribalists.

If you check Nairaland well, its rare for Yorubas to start a tribal post. They only always push back.

With the above comment, there's no iota of truth in your mouth...
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by Antivirus92(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27
ALTERNATEID:

Can you bring out evidence to show how Bola Tinubu painted opposition candidate as Igbo person?

Again, are you aware that evidence abounds of how Peter Obi labelled Chris Ngige, then ACN governorship candidate in Anambra as Yoruba candidate? Are you aware of how Peter Obi ethnicized the issue of returning some Igbo destitute back to Anambra for political gain? Are you aware of how Peter Obi divided Anglicans and Catholics in the state?

So, how is Tinubu the problem?
tomorrow when we return most of these your agbo selling sisters here, who sell agbo in the morning and their nyash in the night back to osogbo. Don't make any noise about it.

Imagine proudly saying that fashion returned Nigerians from one state to another. Who was the anambra official to receive those people from lagos state government,?
At what time were the destitutes dumped in Onitsha?
How did fashola know that all of them are from anambra?
Re: People Call Out Emeka Nwagbaraocha For Bigoted Posts. by TimeManager(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27
Naptu2, why's this not yet on FP?. You can see how your Moderator friends roll?
-Kiss the truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pays $10,000 To Have Lunch With Sharapova / Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Okereke: Etc. / What Do You Guys Think Of Esther(chinwe Ike)musician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.