Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting (28153 Views)

Mexican Government Accuses El Chapo’s Son Of Kidnapping Cartel Boss ‘El Mayo’ / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by GreenxGreen: 3:49pm On Jul 27
GOFRONT:
3 days ago, A chinese president called on a certain BAT and told him to pay a courtesy visit to China. I guess he was trying to lure him too.
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by BarrElChapo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27
Cartel cocaine by the cases
Cartel more cars than the races
AK's on the lear jet 😅
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by holandhiz: 3:49pm On Jul 27
Oh boy
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Urgent1Million: 3:51pm On Jul 27
Such an unlucky fellow.
He'd have become president had he been from a certain country in Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27
Interesting...!

This hombre has killed and masterminded the deaths of more people than the Plague! undecided

I will never understand how these cartel people sleep at night.

They are far worse than religious terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by DatNiggaDaz: 3:59pm On Jul 27
PortHarcourtcit:
Bigyash unperturbedpota Cindypresh DatniggaDaz skooltynz, this is exactly how nnamudi khanu was arrested like a squirrel... Nigeria must move forward...
grin grin

This fske ND nigga. Where sre the acheivements of your emilokan kith Tinubu ?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Krankhead: 4:01pm On Jul 27
This write up is totally wrong. The identity of the person that tricked him is not yet. That's a secret with FBI

2 Likes

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27
Don’t fukkk with the naRcos !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by francotunsco: 4:05pm On Jul 27
efighter:

Olusegun Obasanjo and Mumumodu Buhari nko? Shey dem no live long?

What about IBB, TY Danjuma, Atikulation Abubakar and Emilokan Tinubu, all of whom are international criminals, shey dem no live long? You and I wey be intending criminals nko? Shey we no go live long?

You made my day with the last sentence. I wanted to ask about you too. Kudos partner in C.

2 Likes

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Ayoefa: 4:08pm On Jul 27
VirginOlosho:
Waiting to read how our first class Chicago bobo was made to forfeit drug money in the US.
You should be reading about how Namdiot coward Cownu was lured by an olosho to Kenya by the Nigerian govt. The albino IPOB terrorist monkey was captured and is now wailing and crying in the Nigerian prison zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Jonjam269: 4:10pm On Jul 27
efighter:

What about IBB, TY Danjuma, Atikulation Abubakar and Emilokan Tinubu, all of whom are international criminals, shey dem no live long? You and I wey be intending criminals nko? Shey we no go live long?
Even serial party defector and Pandora fraudster Obingo is still living
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Johnson225(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27
wink
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Gregorystarrrr(f): 4:14pm On Jul 27
sad
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Jonjam269: 4:15pm On Jul 27
EyeCumInPiece:
Abeg make them come lure the one in Aso Rock. grin
When your tribe is known for drugs trafficking worldwide? 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and other criminal activities. Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Panda7: 4:16pm On Jul 27
El-chapo was trained on large movie production. I remember watching him from a South Korean satellite
#re:
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Jonjam269: 4:17pm On Jul 27
GOFRONT:
3 days ago, A chinese president called on a certain BAT and told him to pay a courtesy visit to China. I guess he was trying to lure him too.
Like the way they lured your wannabe terrorist Kanu with olosho, your messiah is enjoying watery beans in Kuje prison in peace.

1 Like

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by obedience4(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27
1b8m:
The US govt left him roaming free until he was of no use to them. If not so, how did the journalist get to meet him in the mountains?

Keep quiet dude, even your shekeru did interviews, bin laden did interviews.

3 Likes

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by BABANGBALI: 4:21pm On Jul 27
A member of Tinubu group of companies

2 Likes

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by EngrKemp: 4:22pm On Jul 27
Drerer377r:
;
Guys take note.

Fraud
Fake
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Elidrisy20: 4:33pm On Jul 27
Temper justice with mercy
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Calylove: 4:38pm On Jul 27
Wonderful.
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Psoul(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27
Everyday247:
Wow, so criminals live long. shocked

The more daring a criminal becomes, the nearer his arrest and downfall.
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Passionate888: 5:10pm On Jul 27
Scam! Where's the winning code?
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by alimiadedayo1: 5:44pm On Jul 27
[quote author=efighter post=131173313]

What about IBB, TY Danjuma, Atikulation Abubakar and Emilokan Tinubu, all of whom are international criminals, shey dem no live long? You and I wey be intending criminals nko? Shey we no go live long?[/quote
What about Peter obi who is also a criminalv
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by sylve11: 5:48pm On Jul 27
efighter:

Lol grin cool
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by Popesuccess(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27
EdgeUp:
Sense pass sense grin
Except you are not on the authorities radar, they will surely catch you
After God, na government!
Not in Nigeria. After bandits na government

2 Likes

Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by VirginOlosho: 6:38pm On Jul 27
Ayoefa:

You should be reading about how Namdiot coward Cownu was lured by an olosho to Kenya by the Nigerian govt. The albino IPOB terrorist monkey was captured and is now wailing and crying in the Nigerian prison zoo.

Save your tears till you meet an IPOB member. I ain't one. Would love to watch the old pee pee druggie in Aso rock's true crime video though
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by VirginOlosho: 6:43pm On Jul 27
Omoawoke:

Many of you shouting drug lord have been confirmed to be drug lord

Many of you are in Malaysian prisons

Hahaha defending a druggie who doesn't give a sh!t about you. I don't know what you mean by "you", I'm not Igbo
Re: How Cartel Leader 'el Mayo' Zambada Was Lured To US In Elaborate Sting by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27
When are they arresting BAT I heard he was their henchman in Chicago then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno / Fabulous Michael Onwudiachi: 1-Year-Old Boy Stolen In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.