Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi (25846 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by bdon123(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/dangote-end-of-the-road-for-a-monopolist-by-soji-adekunmbi/
Oil cabals in nigeria are fighting back.Im everything u mentioned,u didnt touch on why upstream regulator accused DR of producing low quality diesel wit 1500 sulphur.
Look mr man,i hav been in oil and gas for over 12years plus i hav msc in oil and gas management....u writeup is garbage n an attempt to twist d truth.most petrol n diesel imported into naija market are rejected grade no allowed in europe.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by eodavids(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/dangote-end-of-the-road-for-a-monopolist-by-soji-adekunmbi/

This is so analytical and educative.

I will buy shares in DR if the company issues shares to the public

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Odin13: 3:28pm On Jul 27
maasoap:

You guys should stop limping all people from a particular tribe, religion or political parties together. It is a silly mentality

Tell that to your fellow Yoruba people on nairaland

You already know their monikers

Next!
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by CorrectionFLuid: 3:49pm On Jul 27
Babangidapikin:
You just dey write wetin we no understand ...Clumsy write up... Lagos GDP has risen due to the investments attracted by that refinery ...not to talk of the Valuation of the exchange when he list in the market ... Chochocho with incorrect Topic. Ask the writer to show us what he has contributed to the Nigeria economy.

Find the GDP for past periods, and the GDP of this one. Then divide it by the dollar rate of each period to actually determine if the GDP actually rose, or dropped.

For example 18k minimum wage in 2014 was about $83, but 70k minimum wage now is about $42.

Note our economy is practically dollar denominated. So it's appropriate to do this.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by EdgeUp: 3:50pm On Jul 27
Bizibi:
I just went through the findings of the Malta blending plant and if truly the plant belong to the tinubu family then nothing will happen to nnpc management. Fuel imports from Malta to Nigeria Rose to 2b dollars last year and fingers are pointing to the tinubu family. If Nigeria government is still paying secret subsidy then this fight between dangote and NNPCL is not over.

Whether these allegations are true or not; eventually, something must give!
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by OPICANTO2223: 3:56pm On Jul 27
Dangote is not a saint either. His plan is to monopolize and squeeze harder. Both of them is battling it out

Freestar:

Lol. You are indeed naive if you think Tinubu is interested in anybody else but himself.

It really goes to show how self deluded you folks supporting Tinubu are.

The article below has been flying around online for sometime now. You must not have seen it.

Read and be informed:

Copied.

When I saw the Malta 🇲🇹 NNPC comment by Dangote, I suspected there was more to it. Our group decided to investigate further.

Our discovery was deeply shocking.

Firstly I will breakdown the whole Oil theft process and how Oil exporting and importing business works here in Nigeria .
NNPC grants importation licenses to a select group of oil companies, which are responsible for importing petroleum products into the country. These companies set the prices for petroleum products, and the media often refer to them as "oil marketers."

We’ve another set responsible for exporting/selling unrefined petroleum products both locally nd internationally. NNPC nd few partner companies plays a major role in this sector, along with high-ranking govt officials, military leaders, and politicians who are involved in oil theft.

To better understand this thread I will briefly explain how oil exportation and importation works in Nigeria.

Please note every point I will list, you will need them as reference as we progress, very important.

1. Extraction: Oil is extracted from the ground using drilling rigs.

2. Processing: The crude oil is exported(internationally) to refineries where it is processed into refined products

3. Transportation: The processed oil are transported from the refinery to storage tanks, blending facilities, and ports, typically via pipelines or ships.

4. Export: At the port, the oil is loaded onto tankers or other vessels and shipped to Nigeria and other countries

5. Sale: The oil is sold to buyers in Nigeria at a price set by the importer (oil marketer). The government subsidizes a significant portion of the oil price to make it more affordable for citizens, a practice known as fuel subsidy.

Now let’s link the list together.

Recently, Oando PLC announced the approval to acquire 100% of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. This effectively means that the Tinubu family now owns Agip Oil, which is part of Eni S.P.A., an Italian multinational oil and gas company.

Agip Oil operates 17 onshore oil blocks and produces 11 million barrels of oil and condensates annually, and it also manages the Bonny natural gas liquefaction plant.

One might wonder why such a successful company would divest 100% of such a critical asset.

Observing similar situations, like the case with Dangote, suggests that this sale was not made lightly.

Now, these crucial oil fields and plants in Nigeria are under the control of Tinubu through Oando PLC which is Tinubu’s family owned not even NNPC.

Stay with me please.

Continuing, with their control over substantial oil reserves in the Niger Delta and the ability to explore further through Agip Oil, their next step is refining.

Instead of building a refinery in Nigeria, they opted to construct one in Malta 🇲🇹.
This move allows them to exploit the country's resources and obscure their activities.

In early 2021, Enemed Co Ltd, the leading fuel supplier in Malta, issued a tender for the leasing of storage tanks and a blending facility at the Ras Hanzir Oil Terminal in Malta.

Ras Hanzir Oil Terminal Limited won the bidding. It is owned and operated by the Tinubu family, with Wale Tinubu, who is also the chairman of Oando PLC, serving as its chairman along with other members of the Tinubu family and their associates.

The company has already established a functioning refinery in Malta, they have now acquired the storage tanks and blending facility oil terminals, which were recently exposed to the public.

Stay with me please.

After Tinubu was sworn in as president, his first major move was to announce the removal of fuel subsidy, while the government continued to pay in secret, allowing him to increase petroleum product prices. This move was designed to benefit his own monopoly.

With the recent forced acquisition of Agip Oil by Oando PLC, Tinubu as an individual has become the largest oil exporter, explorer, and marketer in the whole country, second only to NNPC.

Here’s the pattern: Tinubu, through NNPC, will sell Nigeria’s oil to himself at a low price via his company in Malta. He will also explore, extract and export oil using his newly acquired Agip Oil Company, which operates across the Niger Delta states of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa,
Rivers, Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River.

Tinubu will then buy back the refined oil from his company in Malta through NNPC and as an oil marketer via one of his companies OVH Energy(Oando) at a higher price and export them back to Nigeria.
The refined oil is sold to the Nigerian public at a high price, while the subsidy, although officially removed, is still being paid secretly. Essentially, Tinubu is paying himself subsidy.‼️

This scheme is an extraordinary level of financial exploitation

Even after he leaves office, and Nigeria remains without a refinery which he will make sure of, his Oil Monopoly over the country will remain standing. As if that is not enough, the govt will still pay him for subsidy!

He sold Over 2 Billion Dollars worth of petroleum products to Nigeria through the Malta refinery just in 2023 alone, that’s an example of what the future of Nigeria Oil importation will look like

That’s why he will fight the Dangote refinery with everything he has because if it becomes operational, his multi-trillion-Naira oil monopoly enterprise will collapse.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by loswhite(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and read the article again. Slowly read that part that states that marketers import from overseas and sell in naira in Nigeria. So he has the option of using the local marketers on the fair terms they claimed he is giving to IOCs loading products from him.

Diesel has been completely deregulated so FG gives no subsidy on diesel. Wetin now concern FG? I have suggested a way for him to have more money to run the business since that seems to be a problem for this business, please suggest your own too instead of being uncouth.
Lol will they sell in dollars? I mean they will covert in terms of dollars and sell in naira. Was my comment and attack to you? Or are you not seeing the news of the monopoly attack on dangote?
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by eagleu: 4:04pm On Jul 27
EdgeUp:
Dangote being a brutal capitalist aside, NNPC is just a cesspit of corruption.

Tinubu will show Nigerians that he means well for the country if he fires the entire first (C-Suite) and second level management team of NNPC and order for their investigation as well.

That is one of the things that can be done to redeem the current socio-economic quagmire

I can't stop laughing when you said Tinubu means well for Nigeria.
Buhari meant well, though criminally for his Fulani people alone, but Tinubu?
He means well for himself ONLY. Unfortunately, he found the formula to confuse Yorubas that he meant well for them.
No love for Dangote for his past monopolistic tendencies and corrupt practices under Buhari and OBJ, but this refinery issue has exposed a lot already.
How did Tinubu collect $100 million from Dangote for the land in Lagos?
How did a company controlled by Tinubu family members get involved in a refining company in Malta?
How did the Malta company's products saturate Nigeria markets and make it impossible to refine oil in Nigeria?
When will Tinubu's OANDO take over Dangote's hard earned refinery on a pretext
Note, Tinubu's oil company has already taken over Agip and other international companies.

What did they say? When a fox is made in charge of guarding the chickens?

The genius of Tinubu is that the average Yoruba thinks that he will benefit from these illegal activities.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27
SIRTee15:
So according to the writer, it's better for FG to be subsidising fuel from foreign countries than fuel produced locally
Whether we like it or not, FG will continue to subside fuel for a very long time to come.
If the writer believes it's better for the cash crunch FG to send our money abroad, then I won't blame people who insults Yoruba people as elenu meji.

I don't know your tribe or how you were raised but you ought to know that it is unfair to use the view of one person to insult a whole race.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by stevups(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27
Dangote miscalculated by removing himself from campaign team with the hope that the pendulum would move to the other side.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't trust any of the parties. I admire Dangote a lot but Baba is just fighting for his own interest. Dangote has not helped my life or the life of an average Nigerian in anyway. He should stop sounding like he is doing the Nigerian populace a favour.

That statement he made about his friend advising him not to invest in Nigeria infuriates me till today. Dangote of all people, he is one of the biggest beneficiaries in this Nigeria. Nigeria has favoured Dangote more than Nigeria has favoured Nigeria herself. He no favour Baba one time, Baba begin dey use emotional blackmail.

All of them should meet and find ways to resolve whatever issues they have. My own is that I want their resolution to benefit average Nigerians.

What do you want to benefit from an individual, a citizen like you? He has many companies that employ thousands of Nigerians and if you are not one of them, what benefits for you or an average Nigerian then are you talking about? He's not your government or its officials that loot and continue to loot your resources.
As for doing Nigeria a favour or not, don't worry yourself, those who know the potential economic impact of his refinery already know that he's doing Nigeria and Nigerians a favour

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by EdgeUp: 4:17pm On Jul 27
eagleu:

I can't stop laughing when you said Tinubu means well for Nigeria.
Buhari meant well, though criminally for his Fulani people alone, but Tinubu?
He means well for himself ONLY. Unfortunately, he found the formula to confuse Yorubas that he meant well for them.
No love for Dangote for his past monopolistic tendencies and corrupt practices under Buhari and OBJ, but this refinery issue has exposed a lot already.
How did Tinubu collect $100 million from Dangote for the land in Lagos?
How did a company controlled by Tinubu family members get involved in a refining company in Malta?
How did the Malta company's products saturate Nigeria markets and make it impossible to refine oil in Nigeria?
When will Tinubu's OANDO take over Dangote's hard earned refinery on a pretext
Note, Tinubu's oil company has already taken over Agip and other international companies.

What did they say? When a fox is made in charge of guarding the chickens?

The genius of Tinubu is that the average Yoruba thinks that he will benefit from these illegal activities.
I don't have the facts about most of what you posted here and you certainly didn't have to make it tribal

However and whatever it is, Nigeria will triumph at the end of the day.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Gpower077(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27
Nigeria and indeed all Africa will only developed when we petronise and encourage local production, no country can developed with importation, I stand to corrected

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by OkCornel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27
JetStar:

Before you fall for the narrative that Dangote is trying to promote through the media I just want you to take a look at the facts. No European refineries will close simply because of Dangote. Case in point let's look at European airspace and Nigerian Airspace. When you see the map on flight radars you will see a lot of planes on the European Airspace but very few on Nigerian Airspace. What powers the planes? Oil. When you look at other industries like power and manufacturing etc. and compare it to Europe the difference is very big. Keep in mind Europeans have constant electricity, Nigerians don't. Don't let anyone decide us that European refineries will close because of a very small oil market like Nigeria.

What narrative?

Why are the government owned refineries not working despite spending over $40 billion on maintenance since 1999? But Dangote is the monopolist and the only private owned refinery in Nigeria abi?

Una well done.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:32pm On Jul 27
Odin13:
Total gibberish from a ewedu soul

Nigerians are not fooled.. maybe Yoruba people .

Nigerians .. no!

Explain Tinubu and Agip and sup in Malta

Not dangote..

Yoruba people keep changing narratives and pushing theirs like say Nigerians are Yoruba people

Silly post

Next!

Fowl yansh don open.... .... the truth is there for every to see... this scarcity is made because of the protest......

Apc... u are pushing Nigerians to a point....... where eheeeee.......... God is alive..... oooooo
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27
Odin13:

Nigerians .. no!

Explain Tinubu and Agip and sup in Malta

Not dangote..

Yoruba people keep changing narratives and pushing theirs like say Nigerians are Yoruba people

Silly post

Next!

Fowl yansh don open.... .... the truth is there for every to see... this scarcity is made because of the protest......

Agbado government... u are pushing Nigerians to a point....... where eheeeee.......... God is alive..... oooooo
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by bandad: 4:43pm On Jul 27
Odin13:

Nigerians .. no!

Explain Tinubu and Agip and sup in Malta Thank you my broda. Ewedu suckers constitute
the largest number of workers there.

Not dangote..

Silly post

Next!
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Freestar: 4:46pm On Jul 27
OPICANTO2223:

Dangote is not a saint either. His plan is to monopolize and squeeze harder. Both of them is battling it out

At least we can agree on something. What I said somewhere else is that we are witnessing a battle for supremacy between two Oligarchs who want to control the lifeblood of Nigeria's economy, neither of whom is a saint.

Where you got it wrong was in trying to give the impression that Tinubu is trying to do something for the betterment of Nigeria.

To be clear, Tinubu never does any business that involves giving back or adding value. Never. Go and check all his businesses. His business model always, always involves taking from others to enrich himself. Go and find out.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Omalicious1: 4:52pm On Jul 27
Wisdomkosi:

After reading this, I ask "Is NNPC government owned or private owned?"
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Gboss247(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27
OPICANTO2223:
Wisdom in display. Dangote dangote dangote really monopolized this nation through government but currently he is sweating because Tinubu want create a level play ground for all investors.

Tinubu supporter, why is multinationals leaving Nigeria in droves with local investors?
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Gboss247(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27
budaatum:

I do agree with this part. I also think NNPC should be sold to us Nigerians too. And no, I don't mean to the rich and wealthy alone. Say like 10% of the shares should be allocated to every living Nigerian with provision we can't sell for 10 years. Our vested interest might make us force NNPC to operate better.
This entitlement mentality works no where. If NNPC wants the Nigerian public to shares, it has to go public on the NGX stock market like other public companies like Dangote cement, Access, GTCO, Transcorp power, Tantalizer etc. Let's not try to reinvent the wheel.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by frog12: 5:46pm On Jul 27
so if dangote 650k refinery get operation before warri and ph refinery, e no go corner everything with multi-year contracts? grin

you know why he build the refinery with big capacity?

bdon123:

Oil cabals in nigeria are fighting back.Im everything u mentioned,u didnt touch on why upstream regulator accused DR of producing low quality diesel wit 1500 sulphur.
Look mr man,i hav been in oil and gas for over 12years plus i hav msc in oil and gas management....u writeup is garbage n an attempt to twist d truth.most petrol n diesel imported into naija market are rejected grade no allowed in europe.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Gboss247(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27
Hogwarthtrades:

Dangote refinery is expected to be listed on NSE (Nigeria) and possibly LSE (London) vs NYSE (source is unreliable) sometime next year. The earliest time being Q2 2025 . 10% allocation is very unlikely to work. Instead, the respective sub-regional government i.e state and local government should allocate a percentage (maybe 2-5%) of their monthly FAAC allocation to purchase shares when it gets listed. SO dividend and capital appreciation can be used as the respective sub-regional government sovereign wealth fund for infrastructural development Same should go for the general public.

NNPCL is expected to be listed as well. sub regional government should allocate some funds for acquisition of shares as well. like you rightly said, NNPCL may be a thorn in the flesh of the president if he doesn't cleanse it once and for all like he did with Emefiele's CBN.

** To avoid knee-jerk reaction, start investigation of the oil upstream and downstream regulators as well as NNPC. Work hand-in -glove with the report of the senate adhoc committee report in about 2-3 weeks , this will be a base to get EFCC to work. \

**replace the heads and subordinates of the regulatory agencies and NNPC found as accomplice in mismanagement or illegality. As for Civil servants accomplice, Nigerian Civil service commission will be needed to ratify any termination of those found guilty and hand them over for further prosecution.

** Anything short of the AGF prosecuting for Death penalty or life imprisonment of the offenders means we are not ready to move forward

If i was a civil servant in NNPC, Whistle blowing in this three institution (NNPC, upstream and downstream regulatory ) is enough as my side hustle to root out the illegality going on there. 1 or 2 Ethical hackers will do the online crawling while i do the manual labour. FG go tire to pay me Ransom
grin grin grin Downside: You may not be residing in Nigeria for the rest of your life though.
Let's not try to reinvent the wheel with these allocation of NNPC stakes. Stock exchanges was established more years ago even before Sir Isaac Newton's time for companies to go public, qoute their shares and whosoever acquires it becomes a shareholder.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by frog12: 5:48pm On Jul 27
nnpc double-cross dem selves grin

TEYA:

With absolutely no remorse, I must say this is a very stupid take! I am not a Dangote fan and even when he was having squabbles with BUA, I took the side of BUA and yes, you may accuse Dangote of trying to kick BUA out of the cement business to enjoy a monopoly but how can you even bring the issue of monopoly into this issue of petroleum refining? Monopoly against who? Marketers? How many refineries do they have in Nigeria to regard themselves as competitors against Dangote? For the records, Dangote refinery, upon completion will have a refining capacity of 650,000 barrels a day., the 3 NNPC refineries have a combined capacity of 445,000 barrels a day and is not even operating at up to a quarter of that capacity today. Did the clown responsible for the silly post here even for a second consider what effect that will have on the Nigerian Job market? I mean does he care how many jobs the new refinery will create? How can these marketers even be considered as Dangote's competitors? Which sane country will destroy an indigenous refinery so as to give a competitive edge to importers of a product which can be produced from a raw material that can be locally sourced? Kai Nigeria? How can that be justified? Nigeria! the wicked mother that eats her babies!
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Gboss247(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27
flokii:

Setting up a business in a Free Zone is a different ball game entirely from producing locally.. Free Zones are exempted from all the necessary checks, regulations, taxes, fines, etc. from the Government of Nigeria unlike those outside the Free Zones (within Nigerian Customs territory).
Don't worry, let Mobil complete their refinery, then you'd understand the difference in classification.

As it stands now, we consider petroleum products coming from Dangote Refinery as imported products that attract import duty and levy, unless the Customs guys decide to do otherwise
Businesses located in free trade zone has nothing to with import, export duties, custom levies etc. Their is the normal corporate tax and other local taxes.
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Babangidapikin: 6:04pm On Jul 27
CorrectionFLuid:

Find the GDP for past periods, and the GDP of this one. Then divide it by the dollar rate of each period to actually determine if the GDP actually rose, or dropped.

For example 18k minimum wage in 2014 is about $83, but 70k minimum wage now is about $42.

Note our economy is practically dollar denominated. So it's appropriate to do this.
Why not do it on our behalf
Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Gboss247(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27
Omalicious1:

After reading this, I ask "Is NNPC government owned or private owned?"
That the question APC supporters keep avoiding. The Petroleum Industry Acts (PIA) was supposed to commercialized NNPC by removing the last subsidy (petrol) by June 30th, 2023 which Tinubu removed on 29th May 2023 and continue paying subsidy through the back door. This commercialization was supposed to reduce government stakes in NNPC and increase private investors stakes but right now, NNPC is 50% CBN and 50% Federal Ministry of Finance making it 100% government owned yet parading itself as a private company (NNPCL).

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by JetStar: 6:09pm On Jul 27
OkCornel:

What narrative?

Why are the government owned refineries not working despite spending over $40 billion on maintenance since 1999? But Dangote is the monopolist and the only private owned refinery in Nigeria abi?

Una well done.

This narrative as represented by the screen shot you shared. Keep in mind that I want our refineries to work and I do not hate Dangote. Yes, there is corruption in NNPC, and all Oil and Gas regulatory agencies but Dangote own wan too much.

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by femicyrus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27
The pre-election battle continues

Emefiele did everything to defeat tinubu at the polls while emefiele himself was not on the ballot

Dangote pulled his weight in support of another candidate different from tinubu

Emefiele pumped CBN resources into dangote refinery

Emefiele + dangote must have been supporting the same candidate that will protect the interest of both of them after election.

Backed by the cabal of some agendists, dangote is expected to continue his monopoly and favoritism from government if the X candidate of the agendists had won.

The Nigerian people are never in the plan. The status quo would have remained where the cabal will continue to remain rich while Nigerians remain poor.

Against all odds, tinubu won the election.

Emefiele is cooling off where he is now.

Dangote is next since tinubu's family is also into oil business too and it is time to shift monopoly to the other side.

Remember that Nigerians are still not in the picture till now.

The agendists are still counting their losses

Tinubu has no cabal, he is his own cabal who wants absolute resource control of the country away from the old cabal of agendists controlling the wealth of the nation for decades.

The pain of Nigerians has increased greatly due to the effects of this battle between two monopolists.

Nigerians want to protest

Dangote is also protesting for the very first time.

The agendists are fully in support of both protests not because they care about Nigerians

Tinubu is sharing rice to placate Nigerians grin

The battle continues...

Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by Omalicious1: 6:37pm On Jul 27
Gboss247:
That the question APC supporters keep avoiding. The Petroleum Industry Acts (PIA) was supposed to commercialized NNPC by removing the last subsidy (petrol) by June 30th, 2023 which Tinubu removed on 29th May 2023 and continue paying subsidy through the back door. This commercialization was supposed to reduce government stakes in NNPC and increase private investors stakes but right now, NNPC is 50% CBN and 50% Federal Ministry of Finance making it 100% government owned yet parading itself as a private company (NNPCL).

Too bad

Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) / Chinmark Group Releases Statement, Says There Is No Cause For Panic / Things You Should Never Say To Your Boss

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98