Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life (496 Views)

I Am Depressed / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by hookupagent1: 2:28pm On Jul 27

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by OmotolaDiego(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27
It is well oooo
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by OmotolaDiego(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27
It is well oooo....
It is well oooo.......
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by BeyondCertainty: 2:52pm On Jul 27
OP, have you asked yourself why you are depressed and thinking of suicide ?
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Jul 27
hookupagent1:
I'm dieing slowly, for months now I'm sucidal and attempt sucide almost every day. I just haven't found the courage to end it all because of my family but I know it won't be long I will have to do it as I am already miserable and regret every things about my life

You are way stronger than that force that is prompting you to end your own life. Conquer it.
You have purpose to fulfill in life, so you cannot end your life. It is not in your place to do that.
God gave you life for a reason, which you're yet to fulfill.
God has need of you for humanity, you know?
So, start living for God and for humanity and see how purposeful life becomes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by hookupagent1: 3:06pm On Jul 27
Mariangeles:

You are way stronger than that force that is prompting you to end your own life. Conquer it.
You have purpose to fulfill in life, so you cannot end your life. It is not in your place to do that.
God gave you life for a reason, which you're yet to fulfill.
God has need of you for humanity, you know?
So, start living for God and for humanity and see how purposeful life becomes.

I don't really know if I can fufil such purpose anymore as I lack purpose and don't have the urge to continue living due to regret and guilt
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Jul 27
hookupagent1:

I don't really know if I can fufil such purpose anymore as I lack purpose and don't have the urge to continue living due to regret and guilt

Of course, you can, but not of yourself.
GOD will give you strength and purpose if you yield to GOD.
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by Abee79(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27
hookupagent1:
I'm dieing slowly, for months now I'm sucidal and attempt sucide almost every day. I just haven't found the courage to end it all because of my family but I know it won't be long I will have to do it as I am already miserable and regret every things about my life
Hang on a while! Things will surely turn out in your favor soon. Be hopeful 🙏
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by 66ungs(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27
You are not alone, i wished I was never born self
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by ecolime(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27
Don't give in to these urges from the spirits of death. Go for counselling and keep praying your way out.
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by hookupagent1: 5:54pm On Jul 27
66ungs:
You are not alone, i wished I was never born self
Same with me

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by hookupagent1: 6:00pm On Jul 27
Mariangeles:

Of course, you can, but not of yourself.
GOD will give you strength and purpose if you yield to GOD.

Thanks very much, I appreciate I don't want to put my number so I remain anonymous as I already made up my mind I'm dieing slowly in silence already and I don't have any iota of hope anymore to live for the future anymore. And I'm not asking for financial help
I just want to end the endless pain and worries to be at peace since it burdens my heart everyday single day and making me miserable. I also blame myself for not being able to do the right thing at the right time

It's selfish of me because of my family, but I don't want to be miserable and be useless all the rest of my life to them too
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Jul 27
hookupagent1:

Thanks very much, I appreciate I don't want to put my number so I remain anonymous as I already made up my mind I'm dieing slowly in silence already and I don't have any iota of hope anymore to live for the future anymore. And I'm not asking for financial help
I just want to end the endless pain and worries to be at peace since it burdens my heart everyday single day and making me miserable. I also blame myself for not being able to do the right thing at the right time

It's selfish of me because of my family, but I don't want to be miserable and be useless all the rest of my life to them too

Okay. What makes you think you will be at peace if you eventually end your life?

Do you know that it is your soul that feels burdened, and not your body?
So, if you choose to end it, what if you continue to feel the way you feel on the other side, but there's nothing you can do about it?
Is that a chance you'd be willing to take?

The chance you have is right here in life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by 1Sharon(f): 12:07am On Jul 28
Abba190 is also suicidal. Both of you can take a suicide pact together and find a place and time. That should give you some courage.
Re: I Am Depressed And Sucidal Everyday Of My Life by CyrusVI(m): 12:14am On Jul 28
What exactly is the issue ?

If it's hunger and hardship, then those motivational talks up there can help u but if it's just about Life troubles, then a few articles and videos can bail u out psychologically

(1) (Reply)

For Suffering Him Dad Helps Son To Gain Admission Into The Hospital / How To Make Your Marriage Work / Help! My Son Wants To Be Like Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.