Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,404 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

"Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu (35048 Views)

Protests: Tinubu postpones FEC Meeting, Summons Service Chiefs / Protests: Tinubu’s Real Troubles Are Just Beginning - Farooq Kperogi / NLC Protests Tinubu’s N500bn Subsidy Palliative, Demands 300% Pay Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by abibun: 11:18pm On Jul 27
Let's wait till dollar becomes 3000
successmatters:
grin grin grin

We have been recovering from #700/$ up till #1650/$ grin

We have been recovering from #200 fuel price up till #800 fuel prices

What a recovery.

But I am anti protest, I support the call for stopping the protests, let's give Tinubu more time to work. It's too early to protest.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Stayingalive: 11:19pm On Jul 27
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na so e be!

The man sabi wetin him dey talk. Recovery no go happen overnight, but we dey see signs.

Protests no fit shake this progress, na to keep pushing forward!
paid post came late
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by FatherLord: 11:21pm On Jul 27
Recovery? You mean dollar will go back to 500 naira
Bag of rice will go back to 25k . Hmmm
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by kingxsamz(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27
Lol, fuuIish faiIure. I can see how well we're "recovering".
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27
Onye mgbu undecided
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by IbnB: 11:28pm On Jul 27
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by zaller(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27
gidyambi:
THE PROGRESSION OF FAMINE, ANARCHY, AND WAR

What is going on presently in Nigeria is a trend of anarchy and war.
It is always a trend.. From Libya to Syria to Yemen to CAR to Somalia to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Ivory Coast to Kenya to Rwanda.. It is always the same way, the same trend and stages..

Here are the stages:

PLOT 1... People rise up to protest against the government..

PLOT 2... The Government repressed protesters. Soldiers fired live ammunition into crowd killing protesters.

PLOT 3... Mob retaliated and burnt down government and political leader's assumed assets.

PLOT 4... Army and police withdrew due to international pressure to guard their own barracks only.

PLOT 5. The mob went after assets and houses of prominent political leaders. Then politicians fled abroad with their families.

PLOT 6... The mob went after assets and lives of the middle class or anyone that has semblance of wealth or comfort..
Estate housing and other middle class were attacked.
Then it degenerated to the lower classes, it became a full scale crime wave, robbery, looting, rape, murder etc.
It became the survival of the fittest.
Remember no more police or army to protect the people.

PLOT 7... Full scale war as opportunists with group interests and ego took over, competing over interests and end up tearing the country apart.

PLOT 8... People flee their homes, became refugees as they flee the country in thousands and millions to become beggars in neighbouring and other countries. Many died to famine and diseases.

PLOT 9... This is no more the 1960s.. The internal wars will be a reoccurring decima with no uniting force -
People's children and young men will be recruited as child soldiers.. The old and feeble will be killed and the women raped and eventually killed when deemed of no use.
Remember the Libya scenario.

I hope we are all praying.
All those houses, possessions families and loved ones could disappear in a twinkle of an eye.
Those people abroad blowing the flames of violence will remain abroad eating Kentucky fried chicken in U.S, UK etc. and UN will turn a blind eye, except for a few UN peace keepers kept in one expensive hotel - Remember hotel Rwanda.

What we all need is prayer, not only for Nigeria, but for yourself and your families..
The name Nigeria may disappear and we all bear our family names..
The Billions, Millions or Thousands of Naira in the bank will be more worthless than toilet roll..

WE ARE ALMOST IN STAGE 2 IN NIGERIA NOW... IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO END IT.

profer a sollution
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27
FatherLord:
Recovery? You mean dollar will go back to 500 naira
Bag of rice will go back to 25k . Hmmm

If dollar will go to 500, it won’t be overnight!

Why I always blame people who want to rule the country!

Nigerians believe in Miracle and why fake pastors will always continue to win. if they cannot get instant miracle, you are doomed irrespective of your profile.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Sapasenator: 11:39pm On Jul 27
Yinmu!
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by NwokoloOwa: 11:45pm On Jul 27
Sultan and Ooni only. So the third tripod, the Igbos are no more important or relevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria. This is so unfair and unfortunate.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27
Obiedun:
Thanks to the president. But obi will never be president

Tinubu will never be a good president
But
Obi will definitely be president
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27
grin grin
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by GrifindorHouse(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na so e be!

The man sabi wetin him dey talk. Recovery no go happen overnight, but we dey see signs.

You fada and moda no go dye betta!!!
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by bluefilm: 11:55pm On Jul 27
Nonsense
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Tapout(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27
You go explain tire, no evidence.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Negroic9(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27
Somebody should tell the president to come out and give a sound strong and powerful speech before the protest date.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by samuelson06(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27
successmatters:
grin grin grin

What a recovery.

But I am anti protest, I support the call for stopping the protests, let's give Tinubu more time to work. It's too early to protest.

That man can't achieve anything even if given 10 years from now except he does one thing which he's sworn never to do. Tinubu singlehandedly destroyed Nigeria within an hour into his administration.

Until he brings back subsidy, this country cannot never move forward.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by samuelson06(m): 12:00am On Jul 28
SangoOlukosoOba:

If dollar will go to 500, it won’t be overnight!

Why I always blame people who want to rule the country!

Nigerians believe in Miracle and why fake pastors will always continue to win. if they cannot get instant miracle, you are doomed irrespective of your profile.

Don't talk like you know governance. The mess we are in today, Tinubu created it within an hour of starting his administration. In a similar manner, he can take us out of this mess within 24 hours or let's say a week if he wants to.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 12:07am On Jul 28
helinues:

Wail, cry, teeth gnashing, that one no be our headache.

His excellency has spoken, it's left for you to do what you like with his statements without dragging others
21st century happy slave

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by comrChris(m): 12:14am On Jul 28
Tinubu is actually a good orator
He knows how to convince people with words.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Chinedum300: 12:19am On Jul 28
Mark my words that BOLA A Tinubu will do nothing to Nigerian's economy....
Mark my words start from 2024-2027,
there must be serious hungry, death, hardships and others...
There's nothing likes changing at all
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by izubext007: 12:23am On Jul 28
no body said you are afraid of protest, don't just disrupt it with your gang of Lagos.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Forumites: 12:32am On Jul 28
Pride goes before a fall! Tinubu handlers ain’t doing well. He isn’t afraid of protest means that no matter how the country burns, it’s non of his business.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by bal4real: 12:34am On Jul 28
successmatters:

Didn't we all know it will be like this? Have you ever known that character to be a man of integrity or hardwork?

He had always been a charlatan, let's allow him, peace is better. Half peace is better than half War.

Did you say these during GEJ's era?
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by GeneralOjukwu: 12:35am On Jul 28
What's amusing is that you feel your opinion matters to me. New flash it doesn't.. grin

Maeve7:

Have you read the article? If yes, explain to me what policies this man has implemented to recover the economy and also why these policies will be, according to you, effective.

If not, take your time to read it instead of spewing this nonsense that doesn’t help neither you nor anyone else. Thank you.

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by bal4real: 12:38am On Jul 28
That's their nature!
C0ward

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by ceejayluv(m): 12:39am On Jul 28
successmatters:

Didn't we all know it will be like this? Have you ever known that character to be a man of integrity or hardwork?

He had always been a charlatan, let's allow him, peace is better. Half peace is better than half War.
Isn't half peace equivalent to half - war already. ?. It's an economic warfare we're fighting. War against hunger and hopelessness.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Countyguy: 12:42am On Jul 28
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na so e be!

Stop fooling yourself on this platform.
Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by aviara: 12:53am On Jul 28
The most arrogant and clueless president in the history of Nigeria has spoken

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by aviara: 12:56am On Jul 28
What is his definition and economic index of recovery ? Olodo oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by Father4all: 1:04am On Jul 28
Useless, President

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu by iLegendd(m): 1:22am On Jul 28
successmatters:
grin grin grin

What a recovery.

It's called internal bleeding recovery. That's what I studied in school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos) / The 2019 Tinubu Speech We Ignored Is Biting Back - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.