Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia (18417 Views)

Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) / Money-Laden Bullion Van Crashes In Abuja While Speeding / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by 99thEnemy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27
grin

WriterNig aka WriterNg how market? grin

Come and see your Russian aircraft grin

2 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by JuanDeDios: 7:53pm On Jul 27
YoungLionken:
I'm in support of Russia against Ukraine because the US wouldn't have accepted and treat such threat with kid gloves if it were the other way round.
This is where I stopped reading. So the US attacked any country, targeting schools and hospitals, because Russia had some defence arrangement or whatever with them?
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by TrumpBiden: 7:53pm On Jul 27
DystopianMuse:
Wriiterng come out.
Or you are still looking for the missing parts of the flying coffins

The foolish propagandist is definitely too ashamed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by kingsclass: 7:53pm On Jul 27
YoungLionken:
I'm in support of Russia against Ukraine because the US wouldn't have accepted and treat such threat with kid gloves if it were the other way round. But I'm hearing rumours of Nigerians picking interest in the Russian military, if you're reading this or you know someone, please abort mission. Don't let anybody lie to you about the so called benefits of joining their military. The chances of you surviving it is too slim to take such risk, as both Russia and Ukraine are counting scores with human lives. Even some Nigerians that went to study are relocating in their numbers, some are trapped. You know your Nigerian government, no help is coming for you once you get stuck!!

The Russian media is highly regulated (I'm very sure you're aware without being told), that's why you hear their death records from the war that much. They enlist foreigners (Indians, Nigerians and Pakistans especially), only to use them as cannon fodders. You can't even escape (you can't for real as there are monitor systems as in prisons) when reality finally dawns on you because any attempt, you're shot dead by the very Russians in charge..

A word is enough for the who againπŸ€”??.
I know you must be a Muslim, they are the ones supporting Russia.
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Whobedatte(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27
Su-35 that Ukraine crashes like balloons ?
Even Russia crashes her own fighter jets due to friendly fire
Overrated Russia
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Saint99: 7:54pm On Jul 27
I think at the moment, only Israel has the expertise to operate these sophisticated aircraft, possibly the reason we rarely hear of plane crashes despite having more flying hours with these air birds.

3 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by 99thEnemy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27
Botragelad:
Mah pitom, I'm astonished by the ignorance of those who think only US aircraft crash, thanks to Russian propagandist like the famous one here, of course. Now, they're probably in a pickle, unsure whether to speak out or stay mum.

But let's get real, aviation accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere, no matter how advanced your tech is. It's a harsh reminder of the risks pilots face every time they take to the skies.

Tell WriterNg aka WriterNig oh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by JuanDeDios: 7:55pm On Jul 27
Gadafii:
Still nothing compared to American crafts crashing like every three market days, even tho they are not in any active war like Russia
Oh, they take to the skies far more than Russia. How many aeroplanes Russia get?
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by RepoMan007: 7:55pm On Jul 27
WriterNiiG
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by RepoMan007: 7:57pm On Jul 27
99thEnemy:
grin

WriterNig aka WriterNg how market? grin

Come and see your Russian aircraft grin
WriterNiG and WriterNiiG

2 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27
TechCapon:
Any billionaire from Russia is called Russian oligarch, any news reporter from Russia is called Propagandist. That's how the Americans want the world to see Russia

There was a time they were called bloody Russian too.

2 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by DystopianMuse(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27
TrumpBiden:

The foolish propagandist is definitely too ashamed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Trump Biden its been a while though..

1 Like

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by obedience4(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27
Saint99:
I think at the moment, only Israel has the expertise to operate these sophisticated aircraft, possibly the reason we rarely hear of plane crashes despite having more flying hours with these air birds.

Isreal flies US made planes, anyway the isreali are against an enemy without air-defences capabilities.

The USA fought a war with Iraq and the taliban without much jet crashes.

1 Like

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by YouAreNobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27
TechCapon:
Any billionaire from Russia is called Russian oligarch, any news reporter from Russia is called Propagandist. That's how the Americans want the world to see Russia

Aswear
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by TrumpBiden: 8:03pm On Jul 27
DystopianMuse:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Trump Biden its been a while though..

Mehn work won't let me breath here, 😭😭😭😭

How you doing?

1 Like

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Jagabanarmy: 8:04pm On Jul 27
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Jagabanarmy: 8:06pm On Jul 27
Mikespecialone:
WriterNG now
Don't mind him.. Putin must learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by owolabi5: 8:13pm On Jul 27
angry
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Lighthammer(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27
An unfortunate setback. But still it wont affeect the Spetsial'naya voyennaya operatsiya.(svo)abi (smo)
God bless vladimirovich putinski
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by putin2: 8:27pm On Jul 27
I support Russia
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Jul 27
Mikespecialone:
WriterNG now
cc writerNG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by lildush(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27
Hop the pilot ejected? Dey will have dash me d jet to sell. I will have used the money to complete my ...

2 Likes

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by SaLongs1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27
Dyingdebtor:
WriteNG where art thou ?
He is in a dingy cold and dark corner weeping and gnashing his propaganda teeth

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27
TechCapon:
they were oligarchies during Boris Yeltsin Tenure...That was how Roman Abrahomvic became a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27
Saint99:
they modify the jets...Like the F35i...uses a special F35 israeli made module and electronic components.
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by TAPOWERS: 12:27am On Jul 28
JuanDeDios:

Oh, they take to the skies far more than Russia. How many aeroplanes Russia get?

Just one
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:58am On Jul 28
The preliminary cause of the Su-34 fighter bomber’s crash is a technical malfunction
Su-34 fighter-bombers are actively used by the Russian invaders in the war against Ukraine. They are carriers of a large range of missile and bomb weapons used by the Russians.

They are dropping UMPK guided bombs and launching cruise missiles at civilian targets in Ukraine. Because of this activity, Su-34s suffer the most losses among other Russian aircraft.

My brothers in Christ, since you started hearing of the Ukraine war, when has Russia bombed civilian targets ?
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Ngasky(m): 7:43am On Jul 28
YoungLionken:

The Russian media is highly regulated (I'm very sure you're aware without being told), that's why you don't hear their death records from the war that much. They enlist foreigners (Indians, Nigerians and Pakistans especially), only to use them as cannon fodders. You can't even escape (you can't for real as there are monitor systems as in prisons) when reality finally dawns on you because any attempt, you're shot dead by the very Russians in charge..

A word is enough for the who againπŸ€”??.
pls give us a single name of nigeria student that enlisted and taken to the front line. it seems you have a first hand information. Russia doesnt need help in terms of personnel as maybe you are ignorant of this russia is equivalent of 2 continents in landmass and has a population of 145 million.
The whole russian operation only less than 600,000 personnels are taking part. thaat is only 0.4% of their population. so how can they need to mobilise Africans? the whole population of ukraine is just 38 million before the war. now with the war and also those that escape the country they were greatly depopulated that now their western backers are thinking of forced mobilisation of those ukrainians that escaped to european countries. very soon there is going to be videos of forced mobilisation of ukrainians in all european cities to be shipped as cannon fodder to russian bombardment and artillery
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by Raymond26135(m): 12:14am On Jul 29
Wonder shall never end
Re: Su-34 Fighter-bomber Crashes In The Volgograd Region Of Russia by obedience4(m): 7:38am On Jul 29
IamaNigerianGuy:

My brothers in Christ, since you started hearing of the Ukraine war, when has Russia bombed civilian targets ?

Seems you live under the rock, go and check the civilians casualties of the Ukrainian war, just last three weeks a children hospital was hit by Russia, you have phone and Internet make use of it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Uber, Bolt Not Banned At Airports" - FAAN / Dangote Truck Rams Into Moore Filling Station, Ekiti State (Photos) / Dirtiest City In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.