Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) (60579 Views)

Oshiomhole, Gbajabiamila, Wike, And Ayiri Share Light-Hearted Moments (Video) / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Dangrace01: 6:22pm On Jul 27
Melagros:
COMRADES are just laughing, if you do the needful, you automatically prolong your life span, but if you refused, you go this way!

Needful like
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:22pm On Jul 27
Too much fakes and lies for social media money, govt need to regulate this thing

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27
vowiski:
Tommy tuck ?

Only if they fixed Nigeria hospitals ..

Imagine Trump shut and been rushed to China hospital..

Madness

Our leaders will never fix local hospitals. It's enshrined in their DNA code. So sad he is gone.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by PepeXKermit: 6:23pm On Jul 27
Omoawoke:
I often skip the first part of the video and go straight to the point and I’m sure I’m not alone.
YouTubers, nobody gives a shitt about your voice over introduction, learn this and improve

Hello guys, welcome to my channel. Lool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by SocialJustice: 6:23pm On Jul 27
Getting sensational with the death of a person. Bottom feeders.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by finallybusy: 6:25pm On Jul 27
His last moments were on a hospital bed. This is Nairaland, news doesn’t get checked before hitting front page.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Blitzking: 6:27pm On Jul 27
His journey of no return begins
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by aywagze(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27
The end is inevitable. Lets make Nigeria a better place for everyone ..God bless the soul of the departed ..🤔
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Truthbites: 6:28pm On Jul 27
EreluRoz:
Tommy tuck? Where did you hear that one from wetin concern men and tummy tuck

I heard the word too o... tummy tuck which means he wanted flat tummy o..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by BigYash: 6:29pm On Jul 27
Nex12:
He deserves to die. Note all politicians in Nigeria are very wicked
Death na debt wen everybody dey owe,politician or not doesn’t change the fact. Nobody knows tomorrow,accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior,so that you go dey saved before death calls.. That’s what’s up my nigga

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Melagros(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27
Dangrace01:

Needful like
What political office holders sworn to do for the masses
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Jul 27
UrbanAura:
So painful
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. The word of God can't be wrong. Sadly, all our politicians don't learn. They derive so much pleasure in punishing the poor. This man has lots of properties and tank farms. If he had not prepared his will(which i doubt at such a young age), all will be a mess in no time. May his soul RIP
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by eclatante: 6:34pm On Jul 27
This man isn't so fat, so I wonder why he went for a surgery.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 6:41pm On Jul 27
Nex12:
Won't you die?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Tapout(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27
ElSudani:
What last moment? All these hungry youtubers.

Very disgusting. He stole it from chief priest's Instagram page.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27
RIP to him!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27
I don't pity any Nigerian politicians, they are evil and heartless for the masses.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by debossng: 6:47pm On Jul 27
Tummy tuck but died in a London hotel room. Are the doctors operating in the hotel?

My blogger take am easy oooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27
PepeXKermit:

Hello guys, welcome to my channel. Lool

grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Olawumi1000(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27
*💙 RUDIMENTS OF MARRIAGE!*

✍🏿 ```Many studies claim union, some men call it assembly of two. Few fall for it, wide content run after it but the more the chase, the higher the evil record of the case. As the case refers, the rational men of the current days bill for the living and effontery comes from corners but the possibility isn't standing.

✍🏿 Of all viable buildings being viewed, substructure part is the main basis to justify the viability of the standing structure. How to start a union, who to start with, where to start and by which means to make the start.

✍🏿 Advice is wide even in the pit of hell, Satan gives Advice. External advice has been killing, people of unstable home also come out to give one because someone condition has bid the avenue.

✍🏿 That you won't go there and loose your head, understand the means first. Comparison is still killing, not all glister found to be gold, green snakes live under green grass.```

✍🏿 _Marriage is a course of study that no one has ever graduated from, your experience is your mandate!_

🤝 *To the concerned, Happy married life!*

💦 Adediran OLAWUMI Ebenezer (08137491046)
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:53pm On Jul 27
So na tummy talk kill am? Money miss road
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Snowx: 6:58pm On Jul 27
Whether you are rich or poor the world is vanity ..Just think think about this world tell me one thing that's permanent

You got married you will be hoping for your children to take care of you when you get old..at the old age you still die and leave everything some will not marry and still die and forgotten..what exactly is in this world?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by sonssyo(f): 6:58pm On Jul 27
Thekaghan:
Arguably the most charitable politician from the south east. His death came as a surprise to me in all honesty. Meanwhile Peter Obi is a shameful desperado always quick to take advantage using someone’s demise to make a political statement shame!!

For your mind! Ndia Na aburo ndi Igbo ana ekwu ife fa na amaroo... Anyways Peter Obi ezuru ohi ji gi?
Make una leave Igbo tribe and face una front, it's not too hard to ask..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by press9jatv: 6:59pm On Jul 27
This life we are living is temporary and not permanent. It’s a message to the clueless treasury looters in Nigeria. Just tread softly.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27
UrbanAura:
Pls help me for God sake, no amount is small. Heavily in dept due to family issues.Now, quit notice served by my landlord, no food, no salary and everything gone bad, causing me HBP. Please and please support me with a token, I just want my family to survive this moment ,God bless you more
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Onimisi Isah

Scammers people beware

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by 9JAMac10: 7:12pm On Jul 27
Phat fucc cubana chief priest is next
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27
UrbanAura:
So painful, he was indeed a great philanthropist.
Sir/Ma, Pls help me for God sake, no amount is small. Heavily in dept due to family issues.Now, quit notice served by my landlord, no food, no salary and everything gone bad, causing me HBP. Please and please support me with a token, I just want my family to survive this moment ,God bless you more
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Onimisi Isah
There is a lot you can do to make money without begging. We don't have labour to help us farm and join builders with reasonable 4k per day for site worker and 60k for farm workers

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Akinpresident: 7:34pm On Jul 27
Nex12:
Yes, all Nigerian politicians are wicked

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Last Moments (Video) by Akinpresident: 7:37pm On Jul 27
sonssyo:

For your mind! Ndia Na aburo ndi Igbo ana ekwu ife fa na amaroo... Anyways Peter Obi ezuru ohi ji gi?
Make una leave Igbo tribe and face una front, it's not too hard to ask..

Rapu fa. Ndia wucha ndi ala. Imaro na ikpo ndi Igbo aha n'agwo ha oria Tinubu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.