Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,399 members, 7,937,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k (510 Views)

What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below? / Best Phones With Budget Of #25000 / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by amykwuba(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27
please I need your suggestions on a phone to buy, my budget is 80k. Thank you
Re: Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by BigTableShaker(f): 7:14pm On Jul 27
It depends on your personality.
If you want luxury go for Google Pixel 3a, Samsung A's, iPhone 8s.
But if you want just a normal smartphone; anything Transsion will do.
Re: Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by amykwuba(f): 8:00pm On Jul 27
Thank you for your suggestion
BigTableShaker:
It depends on your personality.

If you want luxury go for Google Pixel 3a, Samsung A's, iPhone 8s.

But if you want just a normal smartphone; anything Transsion will do.
Re: Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by Dwightventures(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27
amykwuba:
please I need your suggestions on a phone to buy, my budget is 80k. Thank you

Samsung Galaxy S7 60k last price

Ibadan and waybill nationwide

Re: Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by Dwightventures(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27
Google Pixel 1 = ₦60,000 last price

Same seller details

Re: Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by Sadiq3051(m): 7:34am On Jul 28
Dwightventures:

Samsung Galaxy S7 60k last price

Ibadan and waybill nationwide

What's is the condition/storage of the phone?

If you can waybill to Niger state and agree to use escrow then we can deal.... Let me know
Re: Advice On A New Phone To Buy With Budget Of 80k by Dwightventures(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28
Sadiq3051:

What's is the condition/storage of the phone?

If you can waybill to Niger state and agree to use escrow then we can deal.... Let me know

No

(1) (Reply)

Bye To BB Pinging And 2go / What To Do / Apple Drops Out Of Top 5 In China, Galaxy S III Tops Iphone 4s In Q3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.