Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,017 members, 7,942,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Need External SSD Hard Disk - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need External SSD Hard Disk (210 Views)

(14 Pieces) Brand New 1tb Ultra Slim External SSD Hard Drive For Sale @25k Each / western digital 1 Tb External Ssd For Sale At Reasonable Price / Promo Sales Of WD Hard Drives For External, SSD And CCTV!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need External SSD Hard Disk by Hinokami: 6:48pm On Jul 27
If you have an external hard drive SSD, please signify in the thread.

Thank you

Location is lagos
Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by determination26(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27
Hinokami:

Thank you

Location is lagos
Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by osedumandre(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27
Do you need supply and installation of computers, ICT gadets and school softwares to your school now or later?

At AWNET COMPUTER WORLD, we are into sales, supplies and installation of computers, ICT Gadgets and School Softwares (for exams like JAMB practice, BECE Practice, WASSCE Practice, SPELLING BEE Competition softwares and School tests and exams Computer-Based Testing Softwares

Our prices are very affordable and we have a strong passion to deliver quality anytime and to anywhere our clients are.

Call/Text/WhatsApp: 08112676222; 08062879165

Email: computerworld@awnetenterprises.com

https://www.computerworld.awnetenterprises.com

You can reach the company's contact persons at our Office: 1, OLU-AKIMBO STREET, OFF COMMUNITY ROAD, IJEGUN, IKOTUN, LAGOS STATE

Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by osedumandre(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27
Hinokami:

Thank you

Location is lagos

Do you need supply and installation of computers, ICT gadets and school softwares to your school now or later?

At AWNET COMPUTER WORLD, we are into sales, supplies and installation of computers, ICT Gadgets and School Softwares (for exams like JAMB practice, BECE Practice, WASSCE Practice, SPELLING BEE Competition softwares and School tests and exams Computer-Based Testing Softwares

Our prices are very affordable and we have a strong passion to deliver quality anytime and to anywhere our clients are.

Call/Text/WhatsApp: 08112676222; 08062879165

Email: computerworld@awnetenterprises.com

https://www.computerworld.awnetenterprises.com

You can reach the company's contact persons at our Office: 1, OLU-AKIMBO STREET, OFF COMMUNITY ROAD, IJEGUN, IKOTUN, LAGOS STATE

Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by Ournolly: 10:39pm On Jul 27
What capacity do you need?
You prefer sata ssd or nvme?
Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by Hinokami: 9:00am On Jul 28
Ournolly:
What capacity do you need?
You prefer sata ssd or nvme?

I don't really mind if you explain the difference between them.

I just need something to backup my stuff
Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by Ournolly: 9:32am On Jul 29
Hinokami:

I don't really mind if you explain the difference between them.

I just need something to backup my stuff
Nvme is much faster than sata but like twice the price.
Also, why do you need external ssd?
Isn't it better to add it as the second drive inside your pc?
It's far better to have a second ssd drive then you can have hdd as movable storage.
Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by Hinokami: 11:15am On Jul 29
Ournolly:

Nvme is much faster than sata but like twice the price.
Also, why do you need external ssd?
Isn't it better to add it as the second drive inside your pc?
It's far batter to have a second ssd drive then then you hdd as a movable storage.

Yes I have reconsidered this too.
SSD offer more value internally than as an external drive.
Re: I Need External SSD Hard Disk by Ournolly: 12:49pm On Jul 29
Hinokami:

Yes I have reconsidered this too.
SSD offer more value internally than as an external drive.

What SSD size are you looking to purchase?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! 2pcs Of 55,500mwh Halo Powerbank With Charging Adapter / Gis/gps/remote Sensing/satellite Imagery Services/solutions/data/training / Cheap Iphone 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.