Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,302 members, 7,981,628 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Make Money Online Selling AI Images And Videos (simple Breakdown) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money Online Selling AI Images And Videos (simple Breakdown) (143 Views)

200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt / Internship Opportunity For Social Media Marketing And Online Selling Training / CONHESS Salary Breakdown In Federal Government Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Selling AI Images And Videos (simple Breakdown) by Nuru1Adewumi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27
This is a simple breakdown, so calm down and read carefully.

Generating AI images and videos basically means using artificial intelligence software to create visual content.

These AI tools are trained on vast datasets of images and videos, which allows them to produce new, original content based on text prompts or other inputs.

For instance, you could input a text prompt like "a futuristic city skyline" and the AI would generate an image that matches that description.

Selling these AI-generated images and videos to websites means offering them as digital products on online marketplaces or directly to websites in need of visual content.

These platforms, often referred to as stock photo or video websites, serve as intermediaries between creators and consumers.

Read my next post (if I haven't posted it yet, kindly wait for it).

By the way, you can easily click on the link below to watch a simple video on how you can start today.

https://makemoneywithai.carrd.co/

Note: You can earn $100-300 monthly with this business model. If you're hard-working and smart, you can earn more.
Re: Make Money Online Selling AI Images And Videos (simple Breakdown) by Nuru1Adewumi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27
Here's a breakdown of the process:

1. AI Generation: Using AI software, you create images or videos based on various prompts, styles, or themes.

2. Image/Video Optimization: You refine the generated content, ensuring it meets quality standards and is suitable for commercial use.

3. Platform Selection: You choose online marketplaces or websites where you can sell your AI creations. Popular platforms are: Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Getty Images, and specialized AI art platforms.

4. Uploading and Tagging: You upload your images or videos to the chosen platform, providing accurate tags and descriptions to improve discoverability.

5. Pricing and Selling: You set prices for your content and make it available for purchase. Buyers can then license your work for use in their projects.

By the way, you can easily click on the link below to watch a simple video on how you can start today.

Note: You can earn $100-300 monthly with this business model. If you're hard-working and smart, you can earn more.
Re: Make Money Online Selling AI Images And Videos (simple Breakdown) by Nuru1Adewumi(m): 7:41am On Jul 28
How Much Can You Make Selling AI Images and Videos?

How much money you can make selling AI images and videos depends on a few things:

1. Where you sell them (different places pay different amounts).

2. How good your images and videos are (better ones usually sell for more).

3. How many people see your work (more people seeing your work means more chances to sell).

4. How much people pay: Some places pay very little, maybe a few cents per download. Others pay a bit more, maybe a few dollars per download. Some special places might pay a lot, even hundreds of dollars for a single image or video.

See, the more you work, the more chances you have to make money.

Selling AI stuff is like any other job. You might start small, but with hard work and good images, you can make more money over time.

Re: Make Money Online Selling AI Images And Videos (simple Breakdown) by Nuru1Adewumi(m): 9:02am On Jul 28
The money you can make selling AI images and videos depends on where you sell them and how good your work is.

Selling AI Images:

1. Cheap places: You might only make around $0.25 to $1 per image download.

2. Medium places: You could earn $2 to $10 per image download.

3. Expensive places: If your images are really good, you could sell them for $50 or even $100 each.

Selling AI Videos:

1. Short clips: You might get $5 to $20 for a short video.

2. Longer videos: If you make longer, high-quality videos, you could earn $50 or more per video.

(1) (Reply)

A 6-step Guide To Advancing In Your Career Path / Accountant Needed / Get Job, Start A Profitable Business, Sell More To More Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.