Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. (49456 Views)

Mourners Gather For Funerals Of Children After 'at Least 12' Killed By Hezbollah / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 2:33am On Jul 28
This is a follow-up thread, as many are unaware that the children targeted by Hezbollah's missile attack are Druze, who are also Arabic speaking Israelis(in Israel).

Below are the photos of the young victims, who tragically lost their lives while playing. A response from Israel is imminent, and I will probably be sharing updates accordingly. I do hope those who condoned this attack will not have the audacity to claim 'genocide' when Israel takes action

The names and faces of the children slain in Hezbollah attack on Majdal Shams
Ages 10 to 16, children playing on a soccer field are killed by an Iranian made rocket fired by Hezbollah; 'we stand with you, defense minister says in visit

Fajr Laith Abu Saleh (16), Ameer Rabeea Abu Saleh (16), Hazem Akram Abu Saleh (15), John Wadeea Ibrahim (13), Iseel Nasha'at Ayoub (12), Finis Adham Safadi (11), Yazan Nayeif Abu Saleh (12), Alma Ayman Fakhr al-Din (11), Naji Taher al-Halabi (11), and Milad Muadad al-Sha'ar (10). Another victim is Nathem Fakher Saeb from Ein Kinia, with his funeral set for 10 AM on Sunday.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/skoxl87yc

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 3:04am On Jul 28
Photos of Palestinians children slaughtered by Isreal. In this photo show na you go tire.

Isrealis do not have two head. Your own God might tell you they are superior to you but to me thwy are equal or beneath me.

95 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by wrongman665(m): 3:19am On Jul 28
Lebanon will be sent back to stone age.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 3:30am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
Photos of Palestinians children slaughtered by Isreal. In this photo show na you go tire.

Isrealis do not have two head. Your own God might tell you they are superior to you but to me thwy are equal or beneath me.
Let me set the record straight. Israel typically warns civilians of impending strikes by distributing leaflets and designating safe zones. The targeted location was a known terrorist hideout.

The real question is, why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools? I expect rational individuals to think critically. Israel's strike targeted Hamas, but they cynically exploit children for propaganda. It was a legitimate military target!

Now, applying the same logic to Hezbollah's strike: did they issue warnings to Israel before attacking? How can a soccer field be considered a military target? Were there any IDF soldiers present? If you're going to target someone, target the soldiers, right? At least that's your greatest fear! Israel could have randomly targeted Lebanese civilians, but instead, they precision-target terrorists. Why doesn't Hezbollah do the same? It's clear that Israel is the only side following the rules, while terrorists deliberately target civilians. Wait for Israel's response. 🇮🇱

363 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 3:37am On Jul 28
So if Hamas use children as shield Isreal as right to kill Hamas n the children right ?!

So the record is straight here too, Hezbollah also have right to kill Isrealis when they use children as shield also.

The clown is asking how can a soccer field be a target while the country Isreal he defend as bombed all the hospital in Gaza severally,

Bombed all the university, school in Gaza. To the god he worship bombing those schools n hospital in Gaza are legitimate target but once paid back in kind the clown start wailing.

If it is not madness how can you bomb hospital schools churches n mosques then have the effrontery to query why a football field should be bombed ?!

Botragelad:

Let me set the record straight. Israel typically warns civilians of impending strikes by distributing leaflets and designating safe zones. The targeted location was a known terrorist hideout.

The real question is, why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools? I expect rational individuals to think critically. Israel's strike targeted Hamas, but they cynically exploit children for propaganda. It was a legitimate military target!

Now, applying the same logic to Hezbollah's strike: did they issue warnings to Israel before attacking? How can a soccer field be considered a military target? Were there any IDF soldiers present? If you're going to target someone, target the soldiers, right? At least that's your greatest fear! Israel could have randomly targeted Lebanese civilians, but instead, they precision-target terrorists. Why doesn't Hezbollah do the same? It's clear that Israel is the only side following the rules, while terrorists deliberately target civilians. Wait for Israel's response. 🇮🇱

72 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Throwback: 3:45am On Jul 28
The children of Israel are innocent like the children of Palestine.

If those who kill the children of Israel are terrorists, what name do we give to those who kill the children of Palestine?

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 3:47am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
So if Hamas use children as shield Isreal as right to kill Hamas n the children right ?!

So the record is straight here too, Hezbollah also have right to kill Isrealis when they use children as shield also.

Israel's objective(s) is clear: to neutralize Hamas' military capabilities without harming civilians. Hamas' use of children as human shields is a war crime in the first place. Israel on the other hand takes unprecedented precautions to minimize civilian casualties, even at the risk of its own military advantage.

The responsibility for harm to children lies solely with Hamas. And let's be clear, your attempt to equate Israel with Hezbollah is baseless. Israel does not exploit children or target civilians, unlike Hezbollah's/ Hamas consistent pattern of terror.

Back to the conversation, it's either you didn't read my post or you're failing to grasp the points I made. I'm interested in having a smart conversation. I asked clear questions, but you're not providing any answers.

Let me ask again: what makes a soccer field a valid target? Were there IDF soldiers hiding behind the kids? Simple questions demand straightforward answers.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 3:48am On Jul 28
Na today, the same Lebanon they couldn't send to the stone age in the days of their fathers Isaac Jacob Moses n more na today you wan send anybody go where it is not possible. Even USA receive confirm flogging in ordinary Afghanistan, rest abeg from this foolishness.

wrongman665:
Lebanon will be sent back to stone age.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 3:57am On Jul 28
Isreal does not target civilian n children like Hezbollah n Hamas right ?

Can you now tell us how many children Isreal as slaughtered over the cause of their occupation of Palestine n how many children Hamas n Hezbollah as killed let's do plus n minus so your father n mother can see with their korokoro eyes they gave birth to a foolish soul.

If I start quoting UN take on the atrocities of Isreal you will stop quoting UN. I guess you do not know Isreal as killed many UN staff, bombed UN staff in cars not once or twice killing everybody on site even when none of them are Palestine.

You do not know Isreal as bombed UN warehouses schools n buildings is Gaza repeatedly right or you just being deliberately foolish ? You were not informed.

I guess Hamas n Hezbollah were hiding there yet you have not been able to produce a single Hamas from there all the while

Botragelad:

Israel's objective(s) is clear: to neutralize Hamas' military capabilities without harming civilians. Hamas' use of children as human shields is a war crime in the first place. Israel on the other hand takes unprecedented precautions to minimize civilian casualties, even at the risk of its own military advantage.

The responsibility for harm to children lies solely with Hamas. And let's be clear, your attempt to equate Israel with Hezbollah is baseless. Israel does not exploit children or target civilians, unlike Hezbollah's/ Hamas consistent pattern of terror.

Back to the conversation, it's either you didn't read my post or you're failing to grasp the points I made. I'm interested in having a smart conversation. I asked clear questions, but you're not providing any answers.

Let me ask again: what makes a soccer field a valid target? Were there IDF soldiers hiding behind the kids? Simple questions demand straightforward answers.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 4:17am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
Isreal does not target civilian n children like Hezbollah n Hamas right ?

Can you now tell us how many children Isreal as slaughtered over the cause of their occupation of Palestine n how many children Hamas n Hezbollah as killed let's do plus n minus so your father n mother can see with their korokoro eyes they gave birth to a foolish soul.

If I start quoting UN take on the atrocities of Isreal you will stop quoting UN. I guess you do not know Isreal as killed many UN staff, bombed UN staff in cars not once or twice killing everybody on site even when none of them are Palestine.

You do not know Isreal as bombed UN warehouses schools n buildings is Gaza repeatedly right or you just being deliberately foolish ? You were not informed.

I guess Hamas n Hezbollah were hiding there yet you have not been able to produce a single Hamas from there all the while

I must say, your outburst and personal attacks don't quite add up to a convincing argument. The facts remain unchanged. Israel's military operations are designed to safeguard its citizens from the scourge of terrorism, not to harm innocent civilians. Your friends, Hamas and Hezbollah seem to have no qualms about deliberately targeting civilians and using children as human shields

Let's take a closer look at the facts, shall we? Reputable sources, including the United Nations, confirm that Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups have killed hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children. Israel, to its credit, has investigated and acknowledged instances where civilian casualties occurred, taking steps to prevent future incidents.

The UN has also condemned Hamas for misusing civilian infrastructure for military purposes, leading to the consequences you mentioned. And as for your claims about Israel targeting UN staff and facilities, I tell you they're misleading and lack context. There are photographs, you see, of Hamas terrorists being apprehended and launching rockets from schools, mosques, UN facilities, and other civilian areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_human_shields_by_Hamas#:~:text=During..

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/gaza-hospital-hamas.html

Please, do take a look at the links provided and educate yourself further on Hamas' operations.

There's a plethora of information available. I must say, you've yet to address my question directly. In future responses, I implore you to refrain from emotional outbursts and instead offer a sensible, well-reasoned argument. Your hysterical reaction only serves to betray your intellectual shortcomings.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by sreamsense: 4:18am On Jul 28
Front0lane:

Even entire Islamic and terrorist world knows that God of Isreal is superior. He helped Isreal defeated six Islamic nations at once. Every soul that died on Palestinians side should be blamed on hamas and not Isreal. Hamas went to Isreal to look for trouble. If hamas did not look for trouble by attacking Isrealites first, those children hamas used as human shades will not die by now.

Hamas turned every mosque, hospital and school to terrorism combat field, building tunnels in the mosques and hospitals to hide ammunition. Even Mohammad that instructed Muslims to kill christians and Jews as infidels knew he made mistake by sending Muslims on suicide mission because Christians and Jews he sends you to hate and kill are more powerful and superior to Islam in every good areas of measurement.

Superior God of Isreal gave world power to christian nation (USA) and Jews (Isreal), the other god is envious and seeks to kill christians and Jews in an impossible mission. Even Saudi Arabia has to depend on security of USA and Isreal for intelligence sharing, terrorism combat and protection from Iran, thereby, Saudi depending indirectly on the superior God of Isreal which is God of USA and Isreal for her protection

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 4:25am On Jul 28
Wow what a wonderful tale you have to tell.

So the God of Isreal who helped to defeat 6 Arabic nation was asleep when they were slaughtered by the Germans all Tru the Holocaust or you are just butressing your senselessness ?!

I do get your point indeed or do you mean the god of Isreal was the USA that provided all the weapon n logistics of the war you claim ?!

sreamsense:

Even entire Islamic and terrorist world knows that God of Isreal is superior. He helped Isreal defeated six Islamic nations at once. Every soul that died on Palestinians side should be blamed on hamas and not Isreal. Hamas went to Isreal to look for trouble. If hamas did not look for trouble by attacking Isrealites first, those children hamas used as human shades will not die by now.

Hamas turned every mosque, hospital and school to terrorism combat field, building tunnels in the mosques and hospitals to hide ammunition. Even Mohammad that instructed Muslims to kill christians and Jews as infidels knew he made mistake by sending Muslims on suicide mission because Christians and Jews he sends you to hate and kill are more powerful and superior to Islam in every good areas of measurement. Superior God of Isreal gave world power to christian nation (USA) and Jews (Isreal), the other god is envious and seeks to kill christians and Jews in an impossible mission

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 4:37am On Jul 28
I guess you just copied the NY York times link you posted without reading Tru

The Al shifa hospital that Isreal slaughtered every living soul receiving treatment after bombing it severally how many Hamas fighter or tunnel have they discovered n share with you after their killing spree ?! How many missile launchers have been shown to be discovered from there ?!

I will answer for you no tunnel discovered n Hamas fighter just.

As for you wikilink any tom can write anything you like there without any verifiable reference
https://press.un.org/en/2023/gashc4386.doc.htm

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/10/gaza-un-experts-decry-bombing-hospitals-and-schools-crimes-against-humanity

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/14/gaza-unlawful-israeli-hospital-strikes-worsen-health-crisis

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/undercover-israeli-killings-west-bank-hospital-may-be-war-crimes-un-experts-2024-02-09/

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/chef-jose-andres-says-israel-targeted-his-aid-workers-systematically-car-by-car-2024-04-03/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/05/14/israel-hamas-war-news-gaza-palestine-rafah/

The list n evidence of Isreal atrocities against the Palestinians is glaring even to the dead so it's actually a waste of time providing you this link because there is no way you can have interest in the unrest without knowing Isreal devilish deed n masking it with Hamas excuses.

Do you think millions across the globe are senseless to be rising up against this slaughter from UK USA France Germany even with heavy military police forces against protest.

My outburst comes from how naive your argument is on the genocide Isreal is orchestrating on Palestine.

If Hamas use all schools mosque in buildings as human shield why as Isreal gone on killing spree in the West Bank where there is no Hamas ?!

You ask I reply your comment directly now reply what Isreal is doing killing Palestinians on the west bank.

Botragelad:

I must say, your outburst and personal attacks don't quite add up to a convincing argument. The facts remain unchanged. Israel's military operations are designed to safeguard its citizens from the scourge of terrorism, not to harm innocent civilians. Your friends, Hamas and Hezbollah seem to have no qualms about deliberately targeting civilians and using children as human shields

Let's take a closer look at the facts, shall we? Reputable sources, including the United Nations, confirm that Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups have killed hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children. Israel, to its credit, has investigated and acknowledged instances where civilian casualties occurred, taking steps to prevent future incidents.

The UN has also condemned Hamas for misusing civilian infrastructure for military purposes, leading to the consequences you mentioned. And as for your claims about Israel targeting UN staff and facilities, I tell you they're misleading and lack context. There are photographs, you see, of Hamas terrorists being apprehended and launching rockets from schools, mosques, UN facilities, and other civilian areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_human_shields_by_Hamas#:~:text=During..

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/02/us/politics/gaza-hospital-hamas.html

Please, do take a look at the links provided and educate yourself further on Hamas' operations.

There's a plethora of information available. I must say, you've yet to address my question directly. In future responses, I implore you to refrain from emotional outbursts and instead offer a sensible, well-reasoned argument. Your hysterical reaction only serves to betray your intellectual shortcomings.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 4:50am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
I guess you just copied the NY York times link you posted without reading Tru

The Al shifa hospital that Isreal slaughtered every living soul receiving treatment after bombing it severally how many Hamas fighter or tunnel have they discovered n share with you after their killing spree ?!

I will answer for you no tunnel discovered n Hamas fighter just.

As for you wikilink any tom can write anything you like there without any verifiable reference
https://press.un.org/en/2023/gashc4386.doc.htm

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/10/gaza-un-experts-decry-bombing-hospitals-and-schools-crimes-against-humanity

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/14/gaza-unlawful-israeli-hospital-strikes-worsen-health-crisis

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/undercover-israeli-killings-west-bank-hospital-may-be-war-crimes-un-experts-2024-02-09/

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/chef-jose-andres-says-israel-targeted-his-aid-workers-systematically-car-by-car-2024-04-03/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/05/14/israel-hamas-war-news-gaza-palestine-rafah/

The list n evidence

A petty indictment, one that relies on assumptions and unverified claims.

The Al Shifa hospital incident: to assert that Israel "slaughtered every living soul" without evidence of intent or context is laughable. Source for that? Nope, usual nonsense. Hamas' history of exploiting civilian infrastructure for military purposes, including hospitals, raises questions about the hospital's use. We all saw what happened there.

Regarding the links provided:
1) The UN press release: condemnation without concrete evidence of war crimes.

2) The OHCHR press release: similar to the UN release, lacking definitive proof.

3) The HRW report: a detailed account, but still reliant on unverified claims.

4) The Reuters articles: based on unverified allegations, lacking concrete evidence.

Funny how none of these sources provide conclusive evidence of Israel's intent to target civilians. Now, there's extensive documentation of Hamas' use of civilian infrastructure for military purposes. A simple search should help you.

You still haven't answered my question. How's striking a soccer field a legitimate target. Is that an IDF base, or was the IDF using the kids as shields? why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools?

You can't just claim that "any tom can write anything on Wikipedia". Wikipedia's editorial process ensures verifiable sources are used.
Got anything else to say?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by princemillla(m): 4:51am On Jul 28
Nigerians are the funny and confused set of people on earth.

We have brilliant guys, judging by the comment up there. But will leave their problem to carry another country problem for head.

Buhari was right after all. "Lazy youth"

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by EreluRoz: 4:55am On Jul 28
I don't even like seeing or reading their news kos it's so heartbreaking. The rivalry between Sarah and Haga continues.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 5:03am On Jul 28
As expected I deliberately left out Aljazeera articles posting online Western media outlet source whom we all know are biased towards Isreali govt judging from their support to Isreal.

Every outlet I quoted till Jesus return will be more reputable than any newspaper in your country or Wikipedia. I quoted NY times Reuters Washington post n United Nation website directly yet you claim their journalistic take is unverified even while Isreal continue killing journalist of all nationality covering the genocide.

At what stage do I need to be told I am wasting my time debating a foolish soul who quote Wikipedia that can be edited this very minute as verifiable source n label Reuters Washington post UN as unverifiable source. I guess you'd rather I quote ipob as verifiable source yeah ?!

Attached is mass Graves left by Isreal after slaughtering every living soul in Al shifa hospital yet they can not provide a single Hamas or tunnel or rocket launcher.

Some fool will claim live video recording you can see with your korokoro eyes is unverifiable out of religious bigotry n sentiment or point blank foolishness.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-house-demands-answers-from-israel-after-gaza-hospital-mass-grave-claims/amp/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-04-23/un-rights-chief-horrified-by-mass-grave-reports-at-gaza-hospitals

https://www.ft.com/content/ee1b7aa2-c9c7-419b-8190-83f524f461a1

Botragelad:

A petty indictment, one that relies on assumptions and unverified claims.

The Al Shifa hospital incident: to assert that Israel "slaughtered every living soul" without evidence of intent or context is laughable. Hamas' history of exploiting civilian infrastructure for military purposes, including hospitals, raises questions about the hospital's use. We all saw what happened there.

Regarding the links provided:
1) The UN press release: condemnation without concrete evidence of war crimes.

2) The OHCHR press release: similar to the UN release, lacking definitive proof.

3) The HRW report: a detailed account, but still reliant on unverified claims.

4) The Reuters articles: based on unverified allegations, lacking concrete evidence.

Funny how none of these sources provide conclusive evidence of Israel's intent to target civilians. Now, there's extensive documentation of Hamas' use of civilian infrastructure for military purposes. A simple search should help you.

You still haven't answered my question. How's striking a soccer field a legitimate target. Is that a IDF base, or was the IDF using the kids as shields?

You can't just claim that "any tom can write anything on Wikipedia". Wikipedia's editorial process ensures verifiable sources are used.
Got anything else to say?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 5:14am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
As expected I deliberately left out Aljazeera articles posting online Western media outlet source whom we all know are biased towards Isreali govt judging from their support to Isreal.

Every outlet I quoted till Jesus return will be more reputable than any newspaper in your country or Wikipedia. I quoted NY times Reuters Washington post n United Nation website directly yet you claim their journalistic take is unverified even while Isreal continue killing journalist of all nationality covering the genocide.

At what stage do I need to be told I am wasting my time debating a foolish soul who quote Wikipedia that can be edited this very minute as verifiable source n label Reuters Washington post UN as unverifiable source. I guess you'd rather I quote ipob as verifiable source yeah ?!

Your inability to address my question or provide intelligent input is disappointing. Another emotional outburst, foaming In the mouth, devoid of reason.
I fail to see how your emotive language adds any value to the conversation. 😂

Here's one of my question: How's striking a soccer field a legitimate target. Is that an IDF base, or was the IDF using the kids as shields? why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Mercenary123: 5:19am On Jul 28
Front0lane:

The clown is asking how can a soccer field be a target while the country Isreal he defend as bombed all the hospital in Gaza severally,

Bombed all the university, school in Gaza. To the god he worship bombing those schools n hospital in Gaza are legitimate target but once paid back in kind the clown start wailing.

If it is not madness how can you bomb hospital schools churches n mosques then have the effrontery to query why a football field should be bombed ?!

. Yoruba man defending evil is your fort here. We know what you do for a living

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 5:23am On Jul 28
Front0lane:

Attached is mass Graves left by Isreal after slaughtering every living soul in Al shifa hospital yet they can not provide a single Hamas or tunnel or rocket launcher.

Some fool will claim live video recording you can see with your korokoro eyes is unverifiable out of religious bigotry n sentiment or point blank foolishness.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-house-demands-answers-from-israel-after-gaza-hospital-mass-grave-claims/amp/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-04-23/un-rights-chief-horrified-by-mass-grave-reports-at-gaza-hospitals

https://www.ft.com/content/ee1b7aa2-c9c7-419b-8190-83f524f461a1

Mass graves, you say? I'm curious as to how you've arrived at the conclusion that Israel is culpable. There's a dearth of conclusive evidence to suggest Israeli responsibility. Regarding the articles you've cited, the White House's request for clarification from Israel is merely an inquiry, not an insinuation of guilt.

Or are you, perhaps, referring to the deceased Hamas terrorists, whose demise could be attributed to the intense fighting in the area?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 5:25am On Jul 28
OK now I understand you are limited in intelligence n can not decipher I answered your question with my overwhelming evidence n prove where

Ai. Isreal bombed n slaughtered every living soul in Al Shifa hospital.
Aii. If Isreal can strike hospital slaughtering all inhabitants claiming it is a legitimate target what is wrong in Hezbollah bombing a football field to let Isreal know they chose not to be foolish like them by not blowing up hospitals in Isreal where the injured can seek refuge ?!

If after this you still do not get it, I am not sorry I won't be able to help you further.

Whatever criteria Isreal use to target hospital church mosque n UN buildings is what Hezbollah is using to target football fields or would you rather it target a school n then claim Isreal use it as rocket launcher ?!

Botragelad:

Here's one of my question: How's striking a soccer field a legitimate target. Is that an IDF base, or was the IDF using the kids as shields? why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 5:28am On Jul 28
Even the Isrealis will be ashamed of this defence you put up, try again n this time say something intelligent.

Botragelad:

Mass graves, you say? I'm curious as to how you've arrived at the conclusion that Israel is culpable. There's a dearth of conclusive evidence to suggest Israeli responsibility. Regarding the articles you've cited, the White House's request for clarification from Israel is merely an inquiry, not an insinuation of guilt.

Or are you, perhaps, referring to the deceased Hamas terrorists, whose demise could be attributed to the intense fighting in the area?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 5:34am On Jul 28
Glad you noticed I am doing that with my full chest like many across the globe.
Mercenary123:
. Yoruba man defending evil is your fort here. We know what you do for a living

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Botragelad: 5:41am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
OK now I understand you are limited in intelligence n can not decipher I answered your question with my overwhelming evidence n prove where

Ai. Isreal bombed n slaughtered every living soul in Al Shifa hospital.
Aii. If Isreal can strike hospital slaughtering all inhabitants claiming it is a legitimate target what is wrong in Hezbollah bombing a football field to let Isreal know they chose not to be foolish like them by not blowing up hospitals in Isreal where the injured can seek refuge ?!

If after this you still do not get it, I am not sorry I won't be able to help you further.

Whatever criteria Isreal use to target hospital church mosque n UN buildings is what Hezbollah is using to target football fields or would you rather it target a school n then claim Isreal use it as rocket launcher ?!

Once again, I request that you provide a credible source to substantiate your claim that Israel slaughtered all inhabitants in a hospital.
Could you also clarify when and where Israel targeted a hospital or any other location, aside from instances where Hamas has exploited these sites as launch pads for their military operations, even after sending out leaflets and warning to the civilians?. Why did hezbollah not do the same if we are using the same criteria?

This leads back to my question. How's striking a soccer field a legitimate target. Is that an IDF base, or was the IDF using the kids as shields? why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 6:21am On Jul 28
Keep regurgitating your senseless question.

Your Isreal already bombed n destroyed 20 out of 22 hospital claiming they are legitimate target but here you asking me why those you have bombed their hospitals for month should not bomb an open football field.

Attached is CNN report on hospital on Gaza

Botragelad:

Once again, I request that you provide a credible source to substantiate your claim that Israel slaughtered all inhabitants in a hospital.
Could you also clarify when and where Israel targeted a hospital or any other location, aside from instances where Hamas has exploited these sites as launch pads for their military operations, even after sending out leaflets and warning to the civilians?. Why did hezbollah not do the same if we are using the same criteria?

This leads back to my question. How's striking a soccer field a legitimate target. Is that an IDF base, or was the IDF using the kids as shields? why does Hamas use children as human shields for their nefarious activities? Why do they launch rockets from schools?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 6:22am On Jul 28
Sadly for your dull head I am a Christian ndo
Bantu10:

Yoruba Muslim rest. You this set of Muslims are despicable

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Lastmessenger2: 6:24am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
Na today, the same Lebanon they couldn't send to the stone age in the days of their fathers Isaac Jacob Moses n more na today you wan send anybody go where it is not possible. Even USA receive confirm flogging in ordinary Afghanistan, rest abeg from this foolishness.

confirmed flogging and they stayed in the country for 20years and installed government to rule over Afghanistan. They only left because there is no point staying put. The Taliban will learn not to attack US in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Front0lane: 6:24am On Jul 28

The way Isreal targeted bombed 20 out of 22 hospitals in Gaza is how a field became a legitimate target.
Hamas n Hezbollah claim Isreal hide rocket n missile launchers there.

Note all valid proof I provided are from Western media which clearly support Isreal genocide n propaganda.

Botragelad:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by Bantu10: 6:43am On Jul 28
Front0lane:
Sadly for your dull head I am a Christian ndo

You re d dull one, olodo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by kevwemike: 7:10am On Jul 28
Front0lane:

The clown is asking how can a soccer field be a target while the country Isreal he defend as bombed all the hospital in Gaza severally, U are talking like a baby if u don't know what to type u better stop typing rubbish and go read books. Lol

Re: Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. by naijapips04: 7:24am On Jul 28
Front0lane:

Exactly. So don't cry when Israel returns fire. It's an eye for an eye

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Mum Who Poisons Her Kids For Social Media Donations Sentenced To Death / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.