Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,126 members, 7,987,937 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Not God (6298 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Janosky: 11:59pm On Aug 01
johnw47:

ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

so say's a lost false jw blasphemer of the Holy Spirit
your rewards are surely coming:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Mat 12:31  Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 
Mat 12:32  Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Carry your IBERIBEISM komot from this public forum.

John double W dunce.
grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by johnw47: 11:59pm On Aug 01
MaxInDHouse:
Luke 6:27-28; Colossians 4:6; 2Timothy 2:25

lost false jw mad max

Dtruth was right wheh he grouped you with satan's children

your posted verse:
Col 4:6  Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.

and of course you are continuing to be a liar and a hypocrite, how many times have you called people here "idiot" etc.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by johnw47: 12:03am On Aug 02
Janosky:
Carry your IBERIBEISM komot from this public forum.
John double W dunce.
grin

ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

poor lost one, all you have is your babble and lies:

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Tetraozonaitera: 12:05am On Aug 02
You have just wasted space and time writing the long piece.

At the court of Law. After quarell with your neighbor who was so smart to have recorded your voice which in your own words you were bragging you will cut his son's head off one day.

The Judge facing you says Mr. Jude, can you tell this honourable court who was that talking and bragging?
What would you say when you know your neighbor got you redhanded?

"It was me your honor" would be your answer if you dont want greater punishment for telling lies.

Those were your words in your own voice.

Only a mental patient would say "Your Honor, it was not me Sir. It was only my voice"

The Judge may have to tell them to go and check your Sanity.

In a nutshell, you cant separate a man from his word.
His word is him. He is his word.

Jesus is the word of God.
You cant separate God from His Word.
He is His Word, His Word is He.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Janosky: 12:07am On Aug 02
seunowa:

Sincerely I do not get what exactly your point is about the identity of Christ Jesus. While not come out with a concise and unambiguous explanation of identity of Christ Jesus.

In heaven & earth,According to Jesus:Matthew 16:13-17 & Revelation 3:12.

On earth, According to the apostles: Acts 3:13
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Janosky: 12:12am On Aug 02
Tetraozonaitera:

At the court of Law. After quarell with your neighbor who was so smart to have recorded your voice which in your own words you were bragging you will cut his son's head off one day.

The Judge facing you says Mr. Jude, can you tell this honourable court who was that talking and bragging?
What would you say when you know your neighbor got you refunded?

"It was me your honor" would be your answer if you dont want greater punishment for telling lies.

Only a mental patient would say "Your Honor, it was not me Sir. It was only my voice"

Jesus is the word of God.

Shalom

When God did not speak : "Let there be light".
Did light exist?

When God did not speak, did the word exist?

Please think about it deeply.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by johnw47: 12:33am On Aug 02
Janosky:
Oga, do you follow Jesus Christ?
Did the Jesus Christ you follow, worship 3 deities?
1 Corinthians 11:1,3. Paul copied Jesus Christ.
Did Paul worship 3 deities?

lost fraud jw janosky

oh duh very dum and confused false jw, did Jesus worship Himself

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

lost one, u r forever of course loving to blaspheme the Christians
Father and Son and Holy Spirit of the Bible, calling THEM; 3 deities which is 3 god's

Mat 12:31  Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 
Mat 12:32  Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Tetraozonaitera: 12:40am On Aug 02
Janosky:

When God did not speak : "Let there be light".
Did light exist?

When God did not speak, did the word exist?

Please think about it deeply.

The word had been existing with God. Even before the creation of the world.
The Bible says Without Him Nothing was created that was created. So what exactly are you saying?
He existed with God before the "Let there be Light"
Are you saying God has not been talking before "Let there be Light?" grin

Dont Get yourself confused to win an argument.

Since you cant Exist Without Your word and
You were made in the Image of God. That means God HAS BEEN Existing with his Word since before TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Tetraozonaitera: 12:48am On Aug 02
gohf:
Jesus Christ is Lord!.... but he is not God, indeed he is king and divine but he isn't God.

The basis of true faith is to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and not that Jesus Christ is God.

Matt.16.15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Matt.16.16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Matt.16.17 Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Jesus himself said, John 14:28, "I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I."

Demons did not call Jesus God, even though they are lying spirits whose accounts we shouldn't believe Luke.8.28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!"

Then what about an angel, Gabriel who had visited Daniel who then visited Mary and said to her,
Luke.1.31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS.
Luke.1.32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.

There is the Lord Jesus and the Lord God... Ps.110.1 The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool."

Some even say that the name of Jesus which is higher than every other name is higher than the name of the Father. Not even consider that a son bears his father's name.

Let me use an easier translation so we don't speak too many words, what did Paul say
1Cor.15.27 For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
1Cor.15.28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

This was Paul who Phil.2.9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,... Jesus did not give himself a name, it was God the Father that gave him a name.

When John writes about testing every spirit, prophecy to verify genuine prophets from false prophets he wrote
1John.4.2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
1John.4.3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

The question now is what can you call a person or a spirit that says Jesus is God, for God is spirit revealed by Jesus himself but we are to believe that Jesus came in the flesh and is currently resurrected in his body at the right hand of the Father.

The devil is an author of confusion that is why those who are confused claim to be spiritual and that things of the spirit cannot be understood even when John, Jesus, Isaiah affirmed that the spirit gives understanding. How can Jesus be at the right-hand of himself.

You who believe such are the reason why the truth of God is held in contempt as the world views you as being to gullible to believe every nonsense you hear. And the true believers see you as a child tossed to and fro by strange doctrines born out of the imaginations of men.

I who have met the real Jesus testify to you that Jesus and the Father are not the same, yes they are one because they are united as a husband and wife are one in unity but not the same in personality or person.

Jesus is the word of God, and he is divine, the very manifestation of God's word full of grace and truth but he is not God the speaker. He himself testifies of God the Father, as the one who sent him, as the one who testifies of him the son, as the one who does the works.

If Jesus is God he would reveal himself as God and not have to humble himself to God who is above and above all, revealing God the father. Jesus is divine because he is like God, having the likeness of God but the in the image of man to bear our sins.

This post is to reveal who Jesus is, the real Jesus sent by the Father, that those who listen and obey him will be saved. This is the spirit of prophecy, the testimony of Jesus. Blessed is he who understands and sees him.

Jesus is the Word of God.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17am On Aug 02
Tetraozonaitera:

In a nutshell, you cant separate a man from his word. His word is him. He is his word.
Shalom
God is not a man it's you who can't live without speaking God existed alone before the creation and according to the Bible Jesus was created long before all other things.
The only difference between Jesus and other creatures is the space of time he existed with God before creation but one thing is certain Jesus was created that's the import of being the firstborn of all creations of course there is no firstborn who is not part of those been born!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by StillDtruth: 6:34am On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

"This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me" Matthew 15:8

Jesus commanded his own disciples:

You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him. Matthew 5:38-39 smiley

Satan and his children must always ask people to love them (satan and his.children) while they (satan and his children), maim and klll them.

There is a time for everything under the sun which is why
Jeremiah 48:10 Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Romans 13:4
But if thou doest that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain:
So cursed are you devils and you shall all burn forever in.that fire that never quenches.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by StillDtruth: 6:35am On Aug 02
Tetraozonaitera:

Jesus is the Word of God.

Shalom

Precisely!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by StillDtruth: 6:37am On Aug 02
Tetraozonaitera:

The word had been existing with God. Even before the creation of the world.
The Bible says Without Him Nothing was created that was created. So what exactly are you saying?
He existed with God before the "Let there be Light"
Are you saying God has not been talking before "Let there be Light?" grin

Dont Get yourself confused to win an argument.

Since you cant Exist Without Your word and
You were made in the Image of God. That means God HAS BEEN Existing with his Word since before TIME.

Correct uppercut!

And see how he ran away after i answered him in the beginning.of this thread

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kingsempires(m): 7:25am On Aug 02
shocked shocked
Janosky:

Oga, do you follow Jesus Christ?

Did the Jesus Christ you follow, worship 3 deities?

1 Corinthians 11:1,3. Paul copied Jesus Christ.

Did Paul worship 3 deities?
Like i ask on this thread are you jws under christianity or another religion or your own.the bible called Jesus first-born son\col 1:15/and let me caught you now i know so christian have not come across this part in the bible.psa89:26-27 :he will sayto me,you are my father and my God;youare my protector and saviour(27)i will make him my firstborn son,the greatest of all kings.so my other question to jws is that if you people say that Jesus was created because the bible mention that he is the first-born son.so why did God say to david that he will make him the firstborn son?i don't know whether you jws have come across this part in the bible.so please give me a clear answer.mat28:19 go,then,toall people everywhere and make them my disciples baptize them in the name of the father... kiss grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Steep(m): 7:27am On Aug 02
Janosky:

2 Corinthians 1:3
"Praise be the God ( ho Theos of John 1:1) & Father (Senior) of our lord Jesus Christ".

** Final verdict & For emphasis:

* Praise be the God (ho Theos) & Father (the Senior) of our lord Jesus Christ".

* "The Father (the Senior) is greater than I (Jesus)", John 14:28.

Oga, Jesus your deity confirmed his Senior superior above Jesus.
The father is greater than Jesus in position based on the fact that Jesus took a lower position (Phil. 2:7) not in his divine essence which is same with the father.

Oga Steep does NOT believe the holy scriptures of Psalm 82:1,6 confirmed @ John 10:34-36,by Jesus his deity.

In public you dey reject the words confirmed by Jesus.
Oga ,you see your life?

Oga Steep, please CURE YOUR delusion invented at Nicene.
grin grin

"Ho Theos" (the God) phrase in the old & new testament , (for example Exodus 3:6 & Acts 3:13)
to reference "the ONLY True God greater than Jesus.

Oga Steep,is any Spirit in heaven greater than himself?

Oga Steep acts as if Jehovah the only true God greater than Jesus had not inspired the words of Job 38:1-7 & Hebrews 1:2 as well as Revelation 3:12.

"Jehovah is the Source of Jesus Christ."
- Miles Monroe, your fellow Trinitarian confessed that.
grin grin grin
You don't see the contradiction in your statement. How can the Jehovah be the only true God and yet there are other smaller ditties?
If the Jehovah is the only true God does that not make every other god a false god?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kingsempires(m): 7:35am On Aug 02
Steep:
The father is greater than Jesus in position based on the fact that Jesus took a lower position (Phil. 2:7) not in his divine essence which is same with the father.

You don't see the contradiction in your statement. How can the Jehovah be the only true God and yet there are other smaller ditties?
If the Jehovah is the only true God does that not make every other god a false god?
Oga no border yourself i don caught them if your see what i wrote up there You will see i don caught them
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kingsempires(m): 7:56am On Aug 02
Were them dey noboby want to answer my question
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Aug 02
Steep:

The lower position Jesus took is it before or after coming to the earth?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Steep(m): 8:11am On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
Oga no border yourself i don caught them if your see what i wrote up there You will see i don caught them
The guy nor dey honest at all.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Steep(m): 8:17am On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

The lower position Jesus took is it before or after coming to the earth?
just before coming to the earth. See Phil 2:7.
He made himself of no reputation taking the form of a servant, before he was made a man.
Note the change of language,before taking upon himself the form of a servant he did all things by his authority but after taking upon himself the form of a servant he relinquished that authority to the father and he was made a man not by himself.

We don't see different gods but one God who is in three different persons playing different roles to fulfill his will.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kingsempires(m): 8:21am On Aug 02
Steep:
The guy nor dey honest at all.
They can't answer the question because they know that they are contradict the bible if jesus was the first creation that is why the bible call him first born son.so why did God say he will make david the first born son so they are trying to tell me that God has two first born sons.i am waiting for their answer
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kingsempires(m): 8:41am On Aug 02
Anybody that is using the bible and saying Jesus is not God am sorry for that person.what was john 13:31 explaining?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45am On Aug 02
Steep:
He made himself of no reputation taking the form of a servant, before he was made a man.
Note the change of language,before taking upon himself the form of a servant he did all things by his authority but after taking upon himself the form of a servant he relinquished that authority to the father and he was made a man not by himself.

We don't see different gods but one God who is in three different persons playing different roles to fulfill his will.

•According to the scriptures David didn't see one or three person in the Bible book of Psalm 110:1 rather he saw TWO persons and one is LOWER in position.

•Jesus himself said we need to have the knowledge of TWO persons! John 17:3

•Also after Jesus has returned to the heavens Stephen didn't see just one or three persons rather he saw TWO just like David did. Act 7:56

Can you explain that?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Kingsempires(m): 8:47am On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
Anybody that is using the bible and saying Jesus is not God am sorry for that person.what was john 13:31 explaining?
some people are just claiming Christian but they not even know Christian belief and doesn't do what Christian do so I don't understand some people like they are just confused,
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Aug 02
Steep please respond when you're ready!

MaxInDHouse:

•According to the scriptures David didn't see one or three person in the Bible book of Psalm 110:1 rather he saw TWO persons and one is LOWER in position.

•Also after Jesus has returned to the heavens Stephen didn't see just one or three persons rather he saw TWO just like David did. Act 7:56

Can you explain that?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Steep(m): 9:43am On Aug 02
Kingsempires:
They can't answer the question because they know that they are contradict the bible if jesus was the first creation that is why the bible call him first born son.so why did God say he will make david the first born son so they are trying to tell me that God has two first born sons.i am waiting for their answer
good question, if they would actually not dodge it as usual.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Steep(m): 9:48am On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

Can you explain that?
They only saw what God permitted them to see i.e God and the Messiah. David was seeing into the future when the Messiah would sit with the father in his throne.
You asked me a question and I answered yet no comment on that. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Aug 02
Steep:

They only saw what God permitted them to see i.e God and the Messiah. David was seeing into the future when the Messiah would sit with the father in his throne.
You asked me a question and I answered yet no comment on that. Nawao

Comment:

Jesus was CREATED by God Almighty (Father) so Jesus is the firstborn of all creations he is an intelligent and wise child who tries to imitate everything he sees his father doing {John 5:19} so with the long time they both spent together God loved this son so much that He God decided to create more other creatures for the pleasure of His son {Colossians 1:15-16} to make the child happy God allowed him to participate in the creation work {Proverbs 8:22-30} that's why it's just these two persons that always suffice anytime the heavens is revealed! Psalms 110:1; John 17:3; Act 7:56

That's my comment! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Emusan(m): 10:06am On Aug 02
Steep:

After Bible has been translated to a plain English, some people still allow men doctrine to beclouded their sense of reasoning and understanding.

The verse you quoted along other is plain English which even a bright secondary school student shouldn't struggle with to understand.

Of recent, I asked MetaAI about Philippians 2:6.

Note: I didn't even add the Book or mention anything Bible but here was the reply I got.

This phrase is a quote from the Bible, Philippians 2:6, and it's a description of Jesus Christ. Here's a breakdown of what it means:

- "Who" refers to Jesus Christ.
- "Being in the form of God" means that Jesus existed in the same form or nature as God. It's a statement about His divinity.
- "Thought it not robbery" is an old-fashioned way of saying "did not consider it something to be grasped or seized". In other words, Jesus didn't think it was something He had to take or claim for Himself.
- "To be equal with God" means that Jesus didn't try to assert His equality with God or make Himself equal to God.

In essence, the phrase is saying that Jesus, although He was fully God, didn't try to hold onto His equality with God or use it for His own gain. Instead, He humbled Himself and took on human form (Philippians 2:7-8 )

This passage is often seen as a description of Jesus' willingness to set aside His divine privileges and become human, in order to serve humanity and ultimately die on the cross for our sins. It's a statement about His humility and willingness to serve, rather than trying to assert His own power or status.

As you can see, this verse alone proved that Jesus is FULLY GOD and not just a created being.

I did more on many verses which I'll created a thread on soon.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Aug 02
Steep:

My comment! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Comment:

Jesus was CREATED by God Almighty (Father) so Jesus is the firstborn of all creations he is an intelligent and wise child who tries to imitate everything he sees his father doing {John 5:19} so with the long time they both spent together God loved this son so much that He God decided to create more other creatures for the pleasure of His son {Colossians 1:15-16} to make the child happy God allowed him to participate in the creation work {Proverbs 8:22-30} that's why it's just these two persons that always suffice anytime the heavens is revealed! Psalms 110:1; John 17:3; Act 7:56

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by sonmvayina(m): 10:21am On Aug 02
Steep:
ignorant man, so if someone writes in 3rd person pronoun it means they are not eye witnesses?
You an ignorant man who don't even know the meaning of eye witness, is calling what professionals has certified to be history, a story.
Even a fool has more hope than you.

Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

So harry potter is real?

Prove that harry potter and jesus christ are not in the same category...

100 marks
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God by Steep(m): 10:42am On Aug 02
MaxInDHouse:

Comment:

How can God be created? Are you hearing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God / HISTORY: Who Still Remembered Prophet Eddie, That Was Beheaded Bakassi Boys. / What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.