Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,229 members, 7,925,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 (26406 Views)

Nigeria Lose To The United States 74 - 88 In Women's Olympic Basketball / Nigeria Defeats Australia 75 - 62 In Women's Olympic Basketball / South Africa Vs Nigeria (Women) Olympic Qualifier Today Live At 6:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by AngelicBeing: 10:33am On Jul 29
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

how will Japan finish them completely?

what was the score against brazil and spain?

you said "If I were a professional footballer, I wouldn't be afraid to play against any teams", reality is that you are not a footballer so you cant say for sure what you would have done or not done.

if you have that boldness as you claim, are you the best in your chosen field?

from your primary, the reality is that some kids were always better than other kids in maths, english and sports. the question is why did yo not come first when other kids were coming first? lets start from there.
You have started again, like seriously , every football team has 11 players, playing on the Field,as a footballer , you must be ready to do your best, with your opponent, even if you lose, lose gallantly, shocked
Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jul 29
AngelicBeing:
You have started again, like seriously , every football team has 11 players, playing on the Field,as a footballer , you must be ready to do your best, with your opponent, even if you lose, lose gallantly, shocked

how does that answer these questions?

you said "If I were a professional footballer, I wouldn't be afraid to play against any teams", reality is that you are not a footballer so you cant say for sure what you would have done or not done.

from your primary, the reality is that some kids were always better than other kids in maths, english and sports. the question is why did yo not come first when other kids were coming first? lets start from there.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Jul 29
lexy2014:

how does that answer these questions?

off point, l didn't ask for encyclopedia answers, go back and read my response again shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by lexy2014: 10:38am On Jul 29
AngelicBeing:

Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Jul 29
MrJames007:
Haha na u be dat.

If I were a professional footballer, I wouldn't be afraid to play against any teams. The same way they got to that level, nothing should stop me and my team from reaching that level.
Our football teams (M/F) are not just good. That's it.

And No! Those two countries are not in the football game. Even if they were participating, I wouldn't have fancied 9ja to be in the same group with them cuz they are weak teams.
Let them face their mates! wink
l agree with you on this, Lexy2014 is been economical with the truth, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by MrJames007: 11:01am On Jul 29
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

I'm not the best cuz I'm not competing with anyone. Football is a different thing.

And what makes you so sure I've not been 1st position Though I wasn't 1st, I took 2nd position for three consecutive times during my primary school days. Then I wasn't competing with anyone.

We were talking football here. Being in a difficult group, according to you, shouldn't be an excuse not to qualify for the next round.
Let them work hard and see if they would be able to secure, at least, a point against those Asians. Coming back home without a single point is imminent. grin

I end this debate right here. Have a great day.
Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jul 29
MrJames007:

I'm not the best cuz I'm not competing with anyone. Football is a different thing.

And what makes you so sure I've not been 1st position Though I wasn't 1st, I took 2nd position for three consecutive times during my primary school days. Then I wasn't competing with anyone.

We were talking football here. Being in a difficult group, according to you, shouldn't be an excuse not to qualify for the next round.
Let them work hard and see if they would be able to secure, at least, a point against those Asians. Coming back home without a single point is imminent. grin

I end this debate right here. Have a great day.

1. why are you not the best?

2. are you not competing for resources for resources, market share or customers? in which endeavour is there no competition?

3. how is football a different thing?

4. i didnt ask you why you took second. I asked why didnt you take first?

5. if you took 2nd thrice, was it only 3 times you went to school?

6. if there is no competition in academics in primary school, why are children given positions?

7. what makes you think the girls are not working hard?

8. why didnt you work hard to take first and dominate through out your primary, secondary, tertiary education and your professional endeavour?

9. you claimed japan will "finish them". how will Japan finish them completely?

10. what was the score against brazil and spain?

11. you asking me "And what makes you so sure I've not been 1st position" then the same you ended up confessing that "Though I wasn't 1st".
Re: Nigeria Women Vs Spain Women: Olympic Games (0 - 1) On 28th July 2024 by Fearyourcreator: 2:25pm On Jul 29
donem:

Truth more like a well calculated setup, I still give the Falcons some credit, two separate 1-0 lose against the best of teams is quiet commendable, imagine super eagles against the best of best male teams, would have been total whitewashing.
Aswear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON / Full List Of Nigerian Medalists At The 2022 Commonwealth Games / Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.