Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,215 members, 7,925,759 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Use AI To Write Your Research - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Use AI To Write Your Research (81 Views)

Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time / Universities To Return To Pen And Paper Exams After Students Caught Using AI To / Preparing To Write Your Scholarship Essay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use AI To Write Your Research by emmanueln2023: 10:54am On Jul 28
*How to Use AI to Deliver Distinction Grade Masters & Doctorate Research in UK and US Universities*

Artificial Intelligence is changing the way research is done and the problem has never been the use of GPT, Bard, CoPilot, Meta and others. The challenge has often been associated with Laziness, Lack of Creativity, Lack of Understanding & a Plagiarism orientation which explains why people copy, paste and move on.

As I have noted in previous articles on my blog: [url]primestrategicservices.[/url], there are AI detectors that can flag AI content. So, using AI results without caution can land you in trouble.

While my team has been providing research support services to Masters and Doctorate students since 2013, we started integrating AI solutions in 2024 to deliver highly sophisticated research and the grades have been super amazing.

You do not expect us to share the trade secrets, but as a social responsibility, this is how you can use AI to deliver distinction-grade research. Trust me, this approach works every time and there is no risk of academic integrity violations. That said, here is what you need to do:

1. Understand the school’s guidelines for dissertations or thesis. If you understand the guidelines and determine the expectations, then success comes easy. 

2. Find and study a sample of previous dissertations. If possible, get a sample thesis or dissertation that your supervisor supervised. However, professionals already have an idea of what is expected.

Note: No. 1 and No. 2 are important; we have seen students who heavily use AI and still fail because there is a process, standard and specification for research which AI will never consider unless you feed it as an instruction. 

3. Determine how, when and how much you want to use AI. In using AI, you need to determine which command to use, and what raw data to feed the AI and set the tone for the response you expect. We know what to tell AI to give us clean, critical, logical and high-quality content (trade secret LOL).

4. Work on the data you get from AI. It is never enough to use AI content without working on it and the shocker is, that those websites for Humanising AI text do not work. You’d be shocked that after humanizing it, you check using AI detectors and find it to be okay but then, there are sophisticated AI detectors that can still detect that your content is AI-written. Unless you have a unique approach to making the content seem human, please sit down and paraphrase it.

5. Never gamble with the use of AI. The fact that AI can teach you how to administer injections to a patient does not mean you can rely on that advice to inject your siblings. Using AI to learn is different from using AI to do; rather than taking unnecessary and costly risks, work with a research assistant!

With these 5 tips, you can use AI directly or indirectly to deliver a distinction-grade master's and doctorate research for any UK or US university.

I remain your passionate and experienced Research Consultant.

Let’s keep the conversation going and here’s my e-business card:

Company: Prime Strategic Services Limited
Name: Sani Emmanuel
Role: Research Consultant
WhatsApp: +234-706-818-0074 (Chats Only)
Blog: primestrategicservices.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Utme Form 2024 Is Out - Apply Now Before The Deadline / The 2024 WAEC GCE Second Series Registration Has Been Extended / This Community Helps You Raise Money For Business Or Personal Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.