Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,449 members, 7,974,836 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 (21409 Views)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by AfonjaPriest: 10:39pm On Jul 29
Going to war is not one plus one. When the result becomes three, you will go back to check why it didn't turn out to be two.
Israel is playing god, dancing to a strange music, because it thinks it is on a mission for its god.
When the music eventually stops, it will become clear to it that everything it had played with was just on the prompting of sheer severe hallucination.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 10:44pm On Jul 29
I Stand With Palestine

Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Erimusk: 7:56am On Jul 30
AfonjaPriest:
Going to war is not one plus one. When the result becomes three, you will go back to check why it didn't turn out to be two.
Israel is playing god, dancing to a strange music, because it thinks it is on a mission for its god.
When the music eventually stops, it will become clear to it that everything it had played with was just on the prompting of sheer severe hallucination.
But it is okay for terrorist to be attacking Israel right??
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by ufotunang: 7:45pm On Jul 30
Firebomber:

I don't care if you are a Christian or an head slammer,
Yes Israel gave them a safe zone and they didn't bomb the safe zone, it just another propaganda from those terrorist. Unless you want to show evidence.
,...then Isreal should not be complaining and lamentating that the Isreal children are also killed and critizing Lebanon for doing that
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Aemmyjah(m): 5:28am On Jul 31
Empiree:
I Stand With Palestine

How I wish those billionaires will rather use their money to help their poor brothers instead of acquiring weapons n building tunnels
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Erimusk: 6:10am On Aug 07
Empiree:
it is about land buddy. It only has religious connotation. Okay, fine. It is about religion.. So how does it concern Christians?.
where did Christianity originate from? And also you still haven’t answered my question. The October 7 operation by Hamas, what was it Named after?
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Erimusk: 6:13am On Aug 07
Empiree:
See highlighted part, it is propaganda. Israel deliberately murdered children. Ask anybody that made this claim to give you video evidence?. They will not give you one. But if you go to YouTube and search for "IDF is using Palestinians as human shields" you will see lots of videos. They can not fight one on one with resistance that's why they kill children.

If IDF wants a real flight they have to go down in the tunnels. Go to Electronic Intifadah YouTube channel and see how resistance smoke IDF everyday. Don't believe any lies by mainstream media
why would they go to the Tunnel when they are already in Gaza? Hamas should come out and fight for their people if they are that strong. Why hiding in holes like rats?
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 9:29pm On Aug 07
Erimusk:
why would they go to the Tunnel when they are already in Gaza? Hamas should come out and fight for their people if they are that strong. Why hiding in holes like rats?
Ask yourself why Benjamin Satanyahu and his family are preparing to lodge in bunkers for fear of Iranian attacks)

Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 9:30pm On Aug 07
Erimusk:
where did Christianity originate from? And also you still haven’t answered my question. The October 7 operation by Hamas, what was it Named after?
Christianity is from Europe (Rome).
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Erimusk: 9:59am On Aug 08
Empiree:
Ask tomorrow why Benjamin Satanyahu and his family are preparing to lodge in bunkers for great of Iranian attacks)
this is not my question. You said Hamas are strong. Meanwhile the whole of Gaza has been turn to rubbles. Any no dent in Israel. The Israeli don’t even know that there is war? So tell me why you think Hamas are strong
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 2:20pm On Aug 08
Erimusk:
this is not my question. You said Hamas are strong. Meanwhile the whole of Gaza has been turn to rubbles. Any no dent in Israel. The Israeli don’t even know that there is war? So tell me why you think Hamas are strong

Frankiss44:

Clowns.. Iran is just a butterfly that thinks himself a bird. They are not even save in their own country
Shallow thinking like these make me wonder level of education in your country.. Very far behind
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Frankiss44(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08
Empiree:

Shallow thinking like these make me wonder level of education in your country.. Very far behind

You and your father na get the shallow thinking
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Aemmyjah(m): 6:23am On Aug 09
Empiree:
Ask yourself why Benjamin Satanyahu and his family are preparing to lodge in bunkers for great of Iranian attacks)

What fake news channel is that
Abi na Hamas Dot com 😂
Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 2:23pm On Aug 09
Organ Harvesting as usual

Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 2:24pm On Aug 09
International Law violated

Re: Hezbollah Will Pay ‘heavy Price,’ PM Vows After Strike On Druze Town Kills 12 by Empiree: 8:41pm On Aug 09
Aemmyjah:

What fake news channel is that
Abi na Hamas Dot com 😂
Israeli govt meetings are no longer held in standard administrative building. They are now held in the bunker. Benjamin Satanyahu is told by his top military official that he can no longer move around anyhow for security purposes. He must inform top security officials before he moves an inch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues / US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.