Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,246 members, 7,904,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I (2465 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by DarkCaesar(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28
https://www.nairaland.com/7979317/how-cancel-appointment-peacefully/1

It’s only right I update you guys about how our meeting went…..She came over as we both planned and we did some foreplays which I intentionally stopped. She wanted me inside of her but I stopped because her uncladness doesn’t appeal to me as much as they were while covered in clothes.
Things went on fine between us after then as we still maintain our usual fronts but recently my wife had an issue with her which is not in anyway related to me and this issue has caused them to drift apart and not as close as before after they settled it. I don’t talk to her no more and she doesn’t use that to react as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Sonnobax15(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28
lipsrsealed
For your own peace of mind and that of your family, please ignore the native hen completely

5 Likes

Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by oglalasioux(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28
OP, let me let you in on this advice from my grandfather.

Not all meat is edible.

6 Likes

Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Rexymania(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28
Please don't stop, continue

You don't have conscience?
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:32pm On Jul 28
grin
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by CyrusVI(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28
SapaSenator is disappointed in you
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Sapasenator: 4:40pm On Jul 28
CyrusVI:
SapaSenator is disappointed in you

No I am not. There are millions of willing females out there, why complicate your life with a friend to your wife. It flies in the face of reason.
I am a sexy-God fearing man.
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by DarkCaesar(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28
Sapasenator:

No I am not. There are millions of willing females out there, why complicate your life with a friend to your wife. It flies in the face of reason.
I am a sexy-God fearing man.
I already banished thoughts from mind….
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by DarkCaesar(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28
oglalasioux:

Not all meat is edible.
That was why I only sniffed it but didn’t eat as it wasn’t edible
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by BALLOSKI: 6:17pm On Jul 28
DarkCaesar:

It’s only right I update you guys about how our meeting went…..She came over as we both planned and we did some foreplays which I intentionally stopped. She wanted me inside of her but I stopped because her uncladness doesn’t appeal to me as much as they were while covered in clothes.
Things went on fine between us after then as we still maintain our usual fronts but recently my wife had an issue with her which is not in anyway related to me and this issue has caused them to drift apart and not as close as before after they settled it. I don’t talk to her no more and she doesn’t use that to react as well.

Stay away from people's wife!
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Sapasenator: 7:41pm On Jul 28
BALLOSKI:

Stay away from people's wife!

Also, tell people's wives to stay away from op. It takes two to tango!

1 Like

Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Juliearth(f): 1:56am
DarkCaesar:

You crossed the line when you towed the path of being intimate with your wife's friend. That shows that you have zero regard for your wife and your family by extension. If her naked body appealed to you, I bet you would have hit third base.

I won't commend you for exercising self-control because you lack it. My advise is that you should learn to develope restrain and respect your family. Don't let what you see affect how you think.
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Juliearth(f): 1:58am
DarkCaesar:

What you did counts as cheating.
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by seanery: 2:19am
Ashawo man
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Double0h7(f): 3:57am
Men like op are overcompensating for their ED, 3cm tool, or PE! Any man who is obsessed with women like this knows deep down that women manage him and his resources but they will never enjoy him for his manhood. They spread nothing but sexual frustration and cash! I feel sorry for them.

1 Like

Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by StillDtruth: 5:18am
DarkCaesar:

You think the rat did not sniff the trap before it entered?

So, if she was perfect you would have entered!

And i believe you are lying, you went ahead had sex with her and now shame has held you seeing how multiple counsel told you not do it but Satan has already taken over your Hq.
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by StillDtruth: 5:31am
Juliearth:

You crossed the line when you towed the path of being intimate with your wife's friend. That shows that you have zero regard for your wife and your family by extension. If her naked body appealed to you, I bet you would have hit third base.

I won't commend you for exercising self-control because you lack it. My advise is that you should learn to develope restrain and respect your family. Don't let what you see affect how you think.

See how you women are. You never say the most important one only this same useless advice which has never worked since Eve fuqd.satan.

Why don't you tell him that it he fell for his wife's friend because she enticed and sex induced him?

And the evil thing is that his wife knows but you women never tell.

But when the act is done it is then you come out saying all the rubbish you say whereas, you never told your husband that 98% of the time it is you women who chased him by setting him up to do the chasing.
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Juliearth(f): 6:16am
StillDtruth:

See how you women are. You never say the most important one only this same useless advice which has never worked since Eve fuqd.satan.

Why don't you tell him that it he fell for his wife's friend because she enticed and sex induced him?

And the evil thing is that his wife knows but you women never tell.

But when the act is done it is then you come out saying all the rubbish you say whereas, you never told your husband that 98% of the time it is you women who chased him by setting him up to do the chasing.

What makes a man a true man is not the presence of a third leg, but the ability to define/maintain boundaries. A real man may cheat, but he knows best to sow these wild seeds far from home.
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Leemzyy(f): 6:58am
I really dont see fault in guys who do stuffs with married women,the women are the most useless and filthy animal to be considered,no wonder why guys see all girls as useless as this kind of people
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Anguldi(m): 7:26am
oglalasioux:

Not all meat is edible.

Not all meat is edible

Word
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Floky215: 8:06am
Juliearth:

What makes a man a true man is not the presence of a third leg, but the ability to define/maintain boundaries. A real man may cheat, but he knows best to sow these wild seeds far from home.

If to say you get prick you won't write what you just wrote now...!!!

You know nothing about man and been a man....so I advise you just keep quiet when it comes to how man handle their things...!!
Re: How It Ended Between My Wife’s Friend And I by Sapasenator: 8:10am
Floky215:

If to say you get prick you won't write what you just wrote now...!!!

You know nothing about man and been a man....so I advise you just keep quiet when it comes to how man handle their things...!!

As you get prick, na so you get brain too. I have turned away countless sexual advances, even though my prick was willing, my brain told me it was not to my advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Auty's Husband Niece / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? / Is International/long-distance Dating Possible Without Getting Scammed?

Viewing this topic: djoe21(m), Cassandraloius and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.