Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read (1207 Views)

233k Pos Fraud / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) / Popular Bayelsa Model Slay Diva Arrested For Pos Fraud Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by mmadu4: 1:56pm On Jul 28
Guys , how are you all doing today ,

I want to share something that happened to me last 2 weeks. I woke up last 2 weeks Sunday, Checked my phone and saw 2 alerts of Pos withdrawal in my mind i was thinking it was an old transaction i did and the alert came late, loo and behold a 3rd alert came in 25k withdrawal i quickly checked my bank app and realize my 55k total has gone out of my account from 164k . i panicked immediately and it dawn on me that my verse card have been compromised and instantly wore my dress to head out to the nearest Pos so i can take out all the remaining money before they empty my account. omo on my way i start receiving more and more alerts 10 k 12k 7k, I accelerate my car like someone that was being chased, by the time i got to Pos my account its left with 47k on it. I withdraw it immediately emptied the account, i told the pos agent what happened she said 3 of her customers have complained about the same thing and i should report to my bank . i ran into my car to call my bank , as luck would have it , i got alert checked it, an amount of 250k has been credited into my account from a random Pos stella David, Without hesitation I forwarded the money into my moms account . 250k, I was constantly refreshing my acc bank to see that it started showing negative withdrawal . i called my bank told them what happened i provided my details for verification after that , they blocked both the card and the account, End of the story , they stole my money and realized i emptied the acc, so they sent 250k possibly from a victims acc , with the intention to quickly take it out , but i did it before them, God , Guys please be careful how and where you used your card,

these types of crimes are on the high raise now, i always do transfer for any transaction hence forth

4 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by 2special(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28
I only use my opay ATM card for any transactions....I will transfer from my gtb to opay, then use opay card for transaction

2 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by mmadu4: 2:09pm On Jul 28
2special:
I only use my opay ATM card for any transactions....I will transfer from my gtb to opay, then use opay card for transaction
that is the best way now .

2 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by jaeyking(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28
Story no too clear

All this while u fit call your bank and u no ask them to block your account

U no dial code to block your account

3 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by Solofresh2: 2:43pm On Jul 28
shocked
Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by olurotimi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28
Police fit hold u for that 250k wey u withdraw if the other account holder complain come trace the transfer to your account.

7 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by olurotimi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28
Police fit hold u for that 250k wey u withdraw if the other account holder complain come trace the transfer to your account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by ElevationD: 8:58pm On Jul 28
Report the illegal transfer at the nearest police station. Report the illegal transfer to your bank. You are playing with fire. The money is not yours and could be the proceeds of a very serious crime like kidnapping and robbery. Do not land your mom into trouble. She may be accused as an accomplice to a crime, just as you can be accused of fraud for picking up money not originally meant for you.

1 Like

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by mmadu4: 9:22pm On Jul 28
ElevationD:
Report the illegal transfer at the nearest police station. Report the illegal transfer to your bank. You are playing with fire. The money is not yours and could be the proceeds of a very serious crime like kidnapping and robbery. Do not land your mom into trouble. She may be accused as an accomplice to a crime, just as you can be accused of fraud for picking up money not originally meant for you.

i lost money too bro
Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by ElevationD: 9:29pm On Jul 28
mmadu4:

i lost money too bro

Yes you did, but you are keeping another in your account and actually acting on the money already. You are putting your mother at risk as long as you retain the money. It is not your money. Stop deceiving yourself. What if the sum transferred to your account is from crime? Be careful bro, jail beckons you with the money in your account.

3 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by Juliearth(f): 2:05am On Jul 29
mmadu4:
Guys , how are you all doing today ,

I want to share something that happened to me last 2 weeks. I woke up last 2 weeks Sunday, Checked my phone and saw 2 alerts of Pos withdrawal in my mind i was thinking it was an old transaction i did and the alert came late, loo and behold a 3rd alert came in 25k withdrawal i quickly checked my bank app and realize my 55k total has gone out of my account from 164k . i panicked immediately and it dawn on me that my verse card have been compromised and instantly wore my dress to head out to the nearest Pos so i can take out all the remaining money before they empty my account. omo on my way i start receiving more and more alerts 10 k 12k 7k, I accelerate my car like someone that was being chased, by the time i got to Pos my account its left with 47k on it. I withdraw it immediately emptied the account, i told the pos agent what happened she said 3 of her customers have complained about the same thing and i should report to my bank . i ran into my car to call my bank , as luck would have it , i got alert checked it, an amount of 250k has been credited into my account from a random Pos stella David, Without hesitation I forwarded the money into my moms account . 250k, I was constantly refreshing my acc bank to see that it started showing negative withdrawal . i called my bank told them what happened i provided my details for verification after that , they blocked both the card and the account, End of the story , they stole my money and realized i emptied the acc, so they sent 250k possibly from a victims acc , with the intention to quickly take it out , but i did it before them, God , Guys please be careful how and where you used your card,

these types of crimes are on the high raise now, i always do transfer for any transaction hence forth

I'm sorry for your ordeal, but I think you are in trouble. That 250k deposited into your account makes you an accomplice. As painful as this may sound, you need to report that transaction.

2 Likes

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by Lieutenant83: 5:58am On Jul 29
mmadu4:

i lost money too bro
this ur answer no make sense....if them trace that 250k come ur account Police no go hear ur stewpid story

1 Like

Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by mrcrabs(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29
you might need to report to the police or bank because if they track that money and they get to you, they can have you arrested for fraud .
Re: POS fraud On The Raise Now Please Read by Bazztadewu: 5:44pm On Jul 29
Transfer back the money to your account,then with draw it and travel immediately.change phone,change sim.

(1) (Reply)

Four Liberian Boys Gang-Raped An 8-year-old Girl! / Pregnant Wife Killed Her Husband On Election Day / Breaking News! Priest Caught In The Act With A 16 Year Old Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.