Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (389 Views)

Mohammed Idris: Tinubu Not Opponent Of Protest But Violence / Northerners Are Threatening Protest, But Igbos Are Taking Blame. Funny Country / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fineboynl(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28
Re: . by Justdude: 2:38pm On Jul 28
Hmm.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28
lipsrsealed
People are hungry bro.......If I were you, I'd rather donate to those who are hungry instead of donating to any protest that we all know will definitely yield no result undecided
Re: . by press9jatv: 3:05pm On Jul 28
fineboynl:
As I Nigerian I feel the pains of this tinubu government. Although I can't come out for the protest but willing to donate for the protest atleast for those that will come out and the organizers.

I remembered the endsars. In places like Benin and Lagos. Students were killing cows and cooking at the center of the road their school gate and in various places. It's all about entertaining the peaceful protesters.
People sponsored and paid for all of that. Is anything wrong with sponsoring protest?

If cows are been killed in all corners of the state's for protesters to eat and entertain is anything wrong with that?

I get angry each time I hear about sponsors of protesters. Tinubu abandoned the masses after election. His policies touch everybody both the poor and the rich and even the people that support him.

I donated to the endsars because I couldn't come out to join the protest similarly I feel the same to donate to this protects. But there are no bank account yet or bitcoin nor the organizers.

Cc: seun. FTP please
donate the money to the hungry Nigerians in your street. Massive protest loading.

1 Like

Re: . by press9jatv: 3:05pm On Jul 28
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
People are hungry bro.......If I were you, I'd rather donate to those who are hungry instead of donating to any protest that we all know will definitely yield no result undecided
he will never donate any money. He doesn’t have the money in the first place
Re: . by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28
Use the money to eat..
Re: . by GeneralPula: 3:18pm On Jul 28
Faceless protest..

4 Likes

Re: . by Kobojunkiee: 3:25pm On Jul 28
fineboynl:
I get angry each time I hear about sponsors of protesters. Tinubu abandoned the masses after election. His policies touch everybody both the poor and the rich and even the people that support him.
I donated to the endsars because I couldn't come out to join the protest similarly I feel the same to donate to this protects. But there are no bank account yet or bitcoin nor the organizers.
Go online to Maiyegun diary politico or to Sowore's sight to ask your question. They are not organizers but they are mobilizers and as such some of the best to answer you. The last thing you want is to be ripped off by the many predators out there. undecided
Re: . by yarimo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28
They are visible, peter obi and his criminal Obidients are the organizers

2 Likes

Re: . by fineboynl(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29
yarimo:
They are visible, peter obi and his criminal Obidients are the organizers
I thought you will mention atiku

1 Like

Re: . by givedemwotowoto: 5:47pm On Jul 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Why the entitled comment though? That's what he wants to do with his money
Re: . by Hedonisco: 5:50pm On Jul 29
Endsars was a jamboree at first, before it degenerated into looting sprees and destruction after sponsored elements of government infiltrated it.

Any protest against hunger and economic devastation cannot be a jamboree where artistes would perform and where fine boys and girls will come to parade around, while gala, buns and 'minerals' and canned beer are shared around. This is a joke. And the troubled masses cannot send an effective message by joking around.
Re: . by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:13pm On Jul 29
Na wa o, the way this protest dey go, e be like say na only ghost dey organize am.

If you wan donate, make sure say you fit see who you dey give am, no be all these shadows wey no get face.

We no need another wahala wey go scatter our peace for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Decline Rice (pics ) / 60% Of Our Crude Feedstock Supplied By NNPC, Says Dangote Refinery / Update : Sowore Released As Protesters Threatened To Shut Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.