Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,067 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia (27732 Views)

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre / Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by VEHINTOLAR: 11:10pm On Jul 28
49-year-old Nigerian biafran national Dirichukwu Patrick Nweke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Longpriq: 11:14pm On Jul 28
Nigeria is really a finished country. Y'all busy dragging each other, you forget that this guy couldn't do this alone. He had help from others but his name was quickly published to shame Nigeria while the name of the 24yr old accomplice was witheld.
NOTE: i'm not encouraging drug trafficing in any way.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Bestest05: 11:16pm On Jul 28
mankan2k7:
It is better we allow ibo to go so that Nigeria can gain back their reputations globally.

I don't remember Igbo's begging
to stay with Nigeria either.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by efighter: 11:20pm On Jul 28
StormpyBee:
I don tire for this pady pady government. May it never be well with those those who have brought this; hardship, pain, and sorrow, to millions of Nigerians, yet request that people fold their arms and watch them steal.

It is not by force to hold an executive position, if you feel you can't do the job after stealing a legitimate mandate, do the honorable thing and resign. Let someone with foresight come in.

I can't wait to take to the street on the Ist

This one is mentally unstable, but if you come out on the streets as you all have been boasting, our security officers will help you to meet Sani Abacha in time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by AareGaa: 11:39pm On Jul 28
Zooposki:
Isn’t it time for Biafra to manifest? The land of the rising sun.

The land of the rising crimes.

It's in the interest of all Nigerians if Eebos are allowed to go and form their country .
They contribute nothing except crimes to the growth of Nige
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Ojiofor: 11:55pm On Jul 28
Goodvibes007:
Nigeria's name being dragged in the mud all over the world after this news broke out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ykThsPSYM?si=8y8xxgCgUSpmQIy8

Just like Bobo Chicago who later became president.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by popesco123: 12:03am On Jul 29
It is likely Biafra will manifest soon so that we the yorubas can remain one Nigeria with our hausa fulani people.

quote author=Zooposki post=131188427]Isn’t it time for Biafra to manifest? The land of the rising sun.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Raymond26135(m): 12:05am On Jul 29
Wonder shall never end
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Lexusgs430: 12:22am On Jul 29
gaby:
Abeg who dey Abuja make we meet for Wuse 2 or Asokoro just to encourage one another.

I just tire....

Me dey Cubana like dis o .....😂
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:24am On Jul 29
Development of Australia is our concern 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by gaby(m): 12:32am On Jul 29
Lexusgs430:

Me dey Cubana like dis o .....😂

See flex...I dey Ibiza
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Fahd11: 12:56am On Jul 29
The land of the rising drug dealers.... Ndi developers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Peterpan007(m): 4:23am On Jul 29
gaby:
Abeg who dey Abuja make we meet for Wuse 2 or Asokoro just to encourage one another.

I just tire....

i dey oo
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by E2000: 5:15am On Jul 29
He does not even have Document yet.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by illicit(m): 5:45am On Jul 29
FashionCookie:

Lol...wetin we do you?

Obidients dey find me
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by AareGaa: 5:58am On Jul 29
StormpyBee:
I don tire for this pady pady government. May it never be well with those those who have brought this; hardship, pain, and sorrow, to millions of Nigerians, yet request that people fold their arms and watch them steal.

It is not by force to hold an executive position, if you feel you can't do the job after stealing a legitimate mandate, do the honorable thing and resign. Let someone with foresight come in.

I can't wait to take to the street on the Ist

I beg , go and work and stop wasting your life on Nairaland.

Na your blodas dey do crimes for Australia now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by AareGaa: 6:17am On Jul 29
efighter:

No drugs trafficking nation will be allowed to be independent in West Africa

Is it not better we allow these people to go and form their country?
Have they not done enough damage to the country since Jan. 1966?
Go to every region of Nigeria, they're there doing one crime or the other.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by Kay25(m): 6:41am On Jul 29
Obi's bloodas always putting Nigeria name on the world map for crime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by FashionCookie(f): 8:28am On Jul 29
illicit:

Obidients dey find me

Lol...u try 😆
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by RealityKings: 11:00am On Jul 29
yarimo:
Are you seriously serious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Boss be like say dem don back you ban.
No Wahala... I just dey laugh since.
You are one interesting person grin
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by BigTableShaker(f): 11:20am On Jul 29
Zooposki:
Isn’t it time for Biafra to manifest? The land of the rising sun.
May Umu Chineke and Akuko okuku-ibiama support us.
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by BigTableShaker(f): 11:21am On Jul 29
Fahd11:
The land of the rising drug dealers.... Ndi developers.

Haha!
which kind talk be dis?!
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by yarimo(m): 11:44am On Jul 29
RealityKings:

Boss be like say dem don back you ban.
No Wahala... I just dey laugh since.
You are one interesting person grin
Boss I don't take anything in nairaland personal oo 🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by RealityKings: 12:38pm On Jul 29
yarimo:
Boss I don't take anything in nairaland personal oo 🤣🤣
Weldone back
Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed For Running Cartel From Immigration Detention In Australia by TylerPerry: 11:34am On Aug 01
dunce
efighter:

Cry well well DEVELOPER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.