Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Is(was) Your Greatest Fear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is(was) Your Greatest Fear (136 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is(was) Your Greatest Fear by Tobichima: 3:55pm On Jul 28
We all, at one point in our life, have a certain fear/phobia.

Let us know your greatest fear, when it happened, what caused it and how you have overcome it.

Mine is Ophidiophobia or the fear of snakes. Even the thought of seeing one live/dead is really.
It started when i was in pry school. Theres this storybook, a message in a bottle about a man who do turn to snake for 12hrs. In the book, there is a big drawing of the reptile. Then, my classmates do use the drawing of the snake to scare me, and GOD, i will burst out crying till closing time. Sometimes, i wont go to school for days because of what my mates are doing to me. Then i cant watch a movie about snakes. Till now the phobia is still there. I hate those creeping reptiles.
Re: What Is(was) Your Greatest Fear by Jeon(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28
Reptiles [ wall gecko and snake ] and not achieving my goals [ a strong career, establishment of my own and steady flow of wealth for the 4 cardinal point ] @25.

1 Like

Re: What Is(was) Your Greatest Fear by Tobichima: 4:11pm On Jul 28
Jeon:
Reptiles [ wall gecko and snake ] and not achieving my goals [ a strong career, establishment of my own and steady flow of wealth for the 4 cardinal point ] @25.
@the bolded, That's a really well pronunced fear. If i may ask, whats your age now? And how closer are you to your goal?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Wondering Why It's So Important To Stay Faithful In A Relationship? / / Get In, Its Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.