Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions (1254 Views)

Over 100,000 Brits Protest Israel Genocide On Palestinians (video) / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by tomax026: 4:29pm On Jul 28
Yesterday, London was packed with Tommy Robinsons’ right-wing rally that started in the morning and last until 5:30 pm.
In recent months, the real British people are tired of how Jihadist are destroying their country values...And how they are insisting of having Sharia in Britain.
Some people call them racists but truth be told these jihadists are always behaving irrationally where ever they are having seizable number...
Sadly, the west is now paying the prize for being accommodative.
But it is so ridiculous that Sharia destroyed the countries these Islamists are from, and Britain gave them Asylums but they still want that sharia in Britain again.
May God heal the world from religion extremism

https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/4254591/posts?page=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKnLCzFDj88?si=3CN0upfhDokR2bQk

5 Likes

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by budaatum: 4:36pm On Jul 28
Meanwhile, Brits were also out yesterday telling Tommy to go do one.

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Goodvibes007: 4:37pm On Jul 28
Conservatism is taking over the world. The Brits first got rid of the Indian PM, not because they love the labour party, but because he is Indian and colored.

Next election, they will be voting back a conservative, as long as the leader of the conservative party is white.

My first experience of bigotry was in a very multicultural town called Barking in London. The few whites in that town were visibly angry and frustrated.

As Musk mentioned, politics is tribal, rather than logical. Our SE brothers understand this very well, but project tribal bigotry on others - reverse psychology Lol.

13 Likes

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by tomax026: 4:41pm On Jul 28
Yes...some people came out in their hundreds too to be against it, but are most Immigrants
budaatum:
Meanwhile, Brits were also out yesterday telling Tommy to go do one.

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by tomax026: 4:44pm On Jul 28
You are right, but if Immigrants dont misbehave far rights and conservation wont be having their ways ...See how must Europe are now destroyed,
imagine france is gone, and no security again there
Goodvibes007:
Conservatism is taking over the world. The Brits first got rid of the Indian PM, not because they love the labour party, but because he is Indian and colored.

Next election, they will be voting back a conservative as long as the leader is white.

As Musk mentioned, politics is tribal, rather than logical. Our SE brothers understand this very well.

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by budaatum: 4:44pm On Jul 28
Goodvibes007:

Next election, they will be voting back a conservative as long as the leader is white.

As Musk mentioned, politics is tribal, rather than logical. Our SE brothers understand this very well.

I think you've convinced yourself that "politics is tribal", and are twisting the evidence to confirm your belief.

If "the Indian PM" had ruled competently, and if the Brits were not tired of years of Conservative incompetence, I'm certain he'd have been elected.

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by RZArecta(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28
tomax026:
You are right, but if Immigrants dont misbehave far rights and conservation wont be having their ways ...See how must Europe are now destroyed,
imagine france is gone, and no security again there
were the Europeans not warned about the consequences of allowing Arabs flood their continent ?
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by drlateef: 5:59pm On Jul 28
tomax026:
Yesterday, London was packed with Tommy Robinsons’ right-wing rally that started in the morning and last until 5:30 pm.
In recent months, the real British people are tired of how Jihadist are destroying their country values...And how they are insisting of having Sharia in Britain.
Some people call them racists but truth be told these jihadists are always behaving irrationally where ever they are having seizable number...
Sadly, the west is now paying the prize for being accommodative.
But it is so ridiculous that Sharia destroyed the countries these Islamists are from, and Britain gave them Asylums but they still want that sharia in Britain again.
May God heal the world from religion extremism

https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/4254591/posts?page=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKnLCzFDj88?si=3CN0upfhDokR2bQk

Completely crazy post. How has muslims destroyed their values? Why are they reverting to Islam if their values are being destroyed? You and the racist skin heads are scums to be honest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Warrior99: 6:13pm On Jul 28
Correct 💯
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by muyico(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28
race differ
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Hankim: 6:23pm On Jul 28
drlateef:

Completely crazy post. How has muslims destroyed their values? Why are they reverting to Islam if their values are being destroyed? You and the racist skin heads are scums to be honest.

Islam is like a cancer to the whole world, death to all terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by drlateef: 8:09pm On Jul 28
Hankim:

Your brain has got the cancer. Thats why you are talking gibberish.

6 Likes

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by tomax026: 8:18pm On Jul 28
Globalisation is affecting them
RZArecta:
were the Europeans not warned about the consequences of allowing Arabs flood their continent ?
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by tomax026: 8:20pm On Jul 28
If you know what is happening UK and how Islamists are causing havocs, threatening their values,and causing division , you wont play ostrich here ..
drlateef:

3 Likes

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by RZArecta(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28
tomax026:
Globalisation is affecting them
I don't want to go into the nitty gritty of this but my only problem is that blacks are going to face repercussions in most if not all of the West
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by ibechris(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28
Goodvibes007:

Next election, they will be voting back a conservative, as long as the leader of the conservative party is white.

My first experience of bigotry was in a very multicultural town called Barking in London. The few whites in that town were visibly angry and frustrated.

As Musk mentioned, politics is tribal, rather than logical. Our SE brothers understand this very well, but project tribal bigotry on others - reverse psychology Lol.

South east...that is the only name that makes u guys jittery and fearful.

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by tomax026: 3:21am On Jul 29
Exactly
RZArecta:
I don't want to go into the nitty gritty of this but my only problem is that blacks are going to face repercussions in most if not all of the West
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by BigIyanga: 3:35am On Jul 29
Goodvibes007:

You’re talking about yourself. You and your tribe have only voted for parties that had your tribesmen as President or VP on a ballot in last 31yrs. You’re the epitome of tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Racoon(m): 3:54am On Jul 29
The world is in trouble with these bloody jihadist and terrorists disguised as democratic advocates. Give them an inch then seen them destroyed everything they touch.

3 Likes

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Salewa97: 4:19am On Jul 29
Why are they surprised?

This is the same pattern we see everywhere. Just like in Nigeria, when the people feel cornered, they start shouting for their rights as if they have been silent all along.

The irony is thick, just like the hypocrisy of those leading the protests. The same folks who turn a blind eye to issues when it suits them suddenly want to reclaim their country when it’s trending.

Let’s be real, these protests will achieve nothing. It’s just a show of noise without substance. The real power lies in the hands of those they are protesting against, and they know it.

So, while they march and chant, nothing changes. The system is designed to keep the status quo, and these protests are just a distraction. They should save their energy for real change instead of parading their frustrations like a badge of honor.

3 Likes

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by BigIyanga: 5:46am On Jul 29
Salewa97:
Why are they surprised?

This is the same pattern we see everywhere. Just like in Nigeria, when the people feel cornered, they start shouting for their rights as if they have been silent all along.

The irony is thick, just like the hypocrisy of those leading the protests. The same folks who turn a blind eye to issues when it suits them suddenly want to reclaim their country when it’s trending.

Let’s be real, these protests will achieve nothing. It’s just a show of noise without substance. The real power lies in the hands of those they are protesting against, and they know it.

So, while they march and chant, nothing changes. The system is designed to keep the status quo, and these protests are just a distraction. They should save their energy for real change instead of parading their frustrations like a badge of honor.
So you are talking about agb baller protesters in chief. Tinubu, Soyinka, Bakare, Osibanjo etc.. They all anti protest now. If hypocrisy were a cap… it would really fit you
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Difrent: 7:00am On Jul 29
RZArecta:

One of the downsides of globalization

But their economy was doing well because of the same migrants , most European countries are run by migrant labour, the works their children can't do , its migrants doing them.
They can't do without migrants .
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Kaczynski: 8:01am On Jul 29
Skull toilet licker getting butt hurt because no one supports cultureless ooga booga

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by drlateef: 10:37am On Jul 29
tomax026:
If you know what is happening UK and how Islamists are causing havocs, threatening their values,and causing division , you wont play ostrich here ..

Shut up ignorant folk. I live in UK, Liverpool to be precise. The community love muslims and many whites are reverting to Islam. At least two big churches have been closed down as no worshippers come in anymore. Mosques are increasing in numbers. The Liverpool biggest mosque, Al Rahma is a stone throw from my house. Come and see crowds on Fridays and during Eids. You live in world of misinformation and you are ignorant. I know several white families who have become muslims. What values have we destroyed? Except perhaps the drinking culture and promiscuity which Islam frowns at.
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Starboytwo(m): 11:59am On Jul 29
If I have my way, I will also severe ties with the Muslim north in Nigeria.

Deport every Muslim or anyone sympathetic to the cause to join them.

Muslim = backwardness
Muslim = bombs, sword, beheading, blood, extremism, chaos, suicide, gaza, herdsmen, racist. Etc...

Thank God for education, I for become Alfa, chanting foreign language, praying to a foreign land, foreign god etc.

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by BigIyanga: 1:23pm On Jul 29
drlateef:

Shut up ignorant folk. I live in UK, Liverpool to be precise. The community love muslims and many whites are reverting to Islam. At least two big churches have been closed down as no worshippers come in anymore. Mosques are increasing in numbers. The Liverpool biggest mosque, Al Rahma is a stone throw from my house. Come and see crowds on Fridays and during Eids. You live in world of misinformation and you are ignorant. I know several white families who have become muslims. What values have we destroyed? Except perhaps the drinking culture and promiscuity which Islam frowns at.
Your religion frowns at their drinking culture.. and promiscuity…while their culture frowns ar your polygamous lifestyle and women subjugation…🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Emzedz: 2:09pm On Jul 29
Have u heard any terrorist onslaught without Islam n muslem backing.
U treat this radicals softly, they infiltrate your country n destroy it with radical Islamic preaching.
Force them back to their shithole countries.. they're fvcking terrorists.
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Leemzyy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29
Hankim:

Eyah sorry,but did you have cure 2 the cancer?NO and will NEVER
Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by Leemzyy(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29
drlateef:

Aww tabarakallah mashallah,salam yaaya

1 Like

Re: Brits Protest They Want Their Country Back After Some Muslims Actions by drlateef: 9:55pm On Jul 29
BigIyanga:

Your religion frowns at their drinking culture.. and promiscuity…while their culture frowns ar your polygamous lifestyle and women subjugation…🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

How many muslims are even polygamous in UK , less than 1800 of them, out of millions. And your bible is full of polygamous stories anyway. And let me tell you, many married men and women are cheating with multiple partners in UK. They also have homosexuals. Is that what you Christians like? You like homosexuals and adultery isn’t it? Which women are subjugated? Ask our women if they feel subjugated? Do you think the laws allow that in UK? Just keep quiet if you have nothing to say that is sensible.

(1) (Reply)

Haiti Could Have Larger Oil Reserves Than Venezuela Says Scientists - EU Times / 7 Miraculous Israeli Military Victories (may 2015) / No Try Am !!! Saudi Arabia Warns America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.