Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,047 members, 7,963,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:15 AM

Defamatory Post And Demand For Retraction And Damages .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defamatory Post And Demand For Retraction And Damages .. (103 Views)

Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defamatory Post And Demand For Retraction And Damages .. by Amucheoge123: 6:25pm On Jul 28
Defamatory Post and Demand for Retraction and Damages

I am writing to express my outrage and demand immediate action regarding the defamatory post published on your blog, [Nsuka ladies caught in a party at Enugu hostel], on [5/9/23], using the screenshot of my pictures from my Facebook account.The false and misleading statements made about me have caused significant harm to my reputation, relationships, and overall my career, thoe been cleared 2days ago but the picture screenshot are still there ,anytime someone inputs my name (Amuche ogenyi)on Google it poops up, you people has caused me alot of damages and will have to pay for damages or get your lawyer ready because we are going to court,I will sue you for deformation of character,hope you know what the law says about deformation.....

The post was made since last year ,I have been facing alot wondering on where it's coming from ,not knowing that my pictures was used to post a topic I knew nothing about ,am calling on the admin of this site for approving such a post.....it has caused me alot ,and you would have to pay for damages

(1) (Reply)

Addictions..ask Your Question And Get Solutions / Get On-time Valentines Day Cakes Delivery Anywhere In Lagos With Zuzu Delights / ��������� ������������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.