Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,979 members, 7,987,501 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government (285 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Turji Bello, Calls For Peace Dialogue With FG / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Birdbyrde440: 6:55pm On Jul 28
I say okay no problem let's dialogue.

ME: FG, I need at least N5m to de alright right now.

FG:
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by successmatters(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28
grin

Lazy yoot
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by DaddyCoool: 7:00pm On Jul 28
Birdbyrde440:
I say okay no problem let's dialogue.

ME: FG, I need at least N5m to de alright right now.

FG:

FG: Can you manage 50K till things improve? Things are rough right now.
(What's your answer?)
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Salewa97: 7:04pm On Jul 28
In the face of our challenges, I stand firm in support of dialogue over protests.

Protests may seem like a quick fix, but they often lead to chaos and misunderstanding.

We must engage with our leaders, present our grievances respectfully, and seek solutions that foster unity. After all, the strength of our nation lies in collaboration, not confrontation. Let’s advocate for constructive conversations and work together to build a better Nigeria. Only then can we truly progress!

5 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Birdbyrde440: 7:04pm On Jul 28
successmatters:
grin

Lazy yoot

Nothing like lazy yoot I'm trying to dialogue.
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Birdbyrde440: 7:06pm On Jul 28
DaddyCoool:

FG: Can you manage 50K till things improve? Things are rough right now.
(What's your answer?)

Me: No wahala. I will take the 50k now and the rest when things improve.
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Chinkoalhaji34: 7:30pm On Jul 28
No be lie! Dialogue na better way to resolve issues, e go help avoid wahala wey protest fit bring.

We go fit express our grievances without unnecessary violence.

Abeg, make we all encourage conversation; e go lead to better understanding and solutions. Na only when we dey talk, we fit truly progress as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by DaddyCoool: 8:05pm On Jul 28
Birdbyrde440:

Me: No wahala. I will take the 50k now and the rest when things improve.

FG: Good boy. I'm happy you didn't foolishly start complaining of billions for jets and new expensive cars with 400m award to each rep. You're really good boy. Hang tight. Improvement comming soon
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Birdbyrde440: 9:12am On Jul 29
DaddyCoool:

FG: Good boy. I'm happy you didn't foolishly start complaining of billions for jets and new expensive cars with 400m award to each rep. You're really good boy. Hang tight. Improvement comming soon

No wahala still. After the 10+ days Protest I hope fuel subsidy will return in full.
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by DaddyCoool: 12:13pm On Jul 29
Birdbyrde440:

No wahala still. After the 10+ days Protest I hope fuel subsidy will return in full.

FG: which protest? Protest that has already flopped. Don’t be part of any such foolishness my son
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by Birdbyrde440: 9:55am On Jul 31
DaddyCoool:

FG: which protest? Protest that has already flopped. Don’t be part of any such foolishness my son

Me: it has flopped among young Nigerian professionals and civil society leaders not the 100m+ unemployed people in the country.
Re: Don't Protest, Dialogue With The Federal Government by sIfioksq: 11:07am On Jul 31
True talk. Dialogue is the way forward. Let’s work together for better understanding.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Not Hear Of House Arrest / Amidst Hunger Protest, Naval Chief Labels Nigerians “gullible” / Bola Tinubu Tinubu And APC, A Political Travesty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.