Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,362 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

“I See So Much Of Myself In Her” – Yul Edochie Hails Wife, Judy Austine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I See So Much Of Myself In Her” – Yul Edochie Hails Wife, Judy Austine (190 Views)

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I See So Much Of Myself In Her” – Yul Edochie Hails Wife, Judy Austine by Lounge9NG(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28
Nollywood star Yul Edochie recently took to Instagram to laud his wife, Judy Austin, for her remarkable dedication and hard work in the film industry. Yul's heartfelt message followed a visit to Judy’s movie set, where she was directing two films back-to-back, showcasing her exceptional skills and unwavering commitment.

During his visit, Yul shared a photo from the movie set and expressed his admiration for Judy's accomplishments. He highlighted her ability to direct two films consecutively, emphasizing her impressive creativity and dedication to her craft. Yul noted that her work ethic and talent were no surprise to him, as he recognized many of his own qualities in her.

Yul's Instagram post resonated with his followers, as he proudly acknowledged Judy’s relentless dedication. "Last week, I stopped by to see Ijelem @judyaustin1 on her movie set. She directed 2 movies back-to-back, and she did an amazing job. I was thrilled by her dedication to the job and high level of creativity," he shared.

In his supportive message, Yul Edochie encouraged Judy, affirming that the sky is just the beginning for her. His words, “The sky is your starting point, Ijele Odogwu. Jisike,” reflected his unwavering belief in her potential and future success in the film industry.

Amidst recent allegations from Judy's ex-husband, Emmanuel Obasi, Yul addressed the rumors head-on. Obasi had accused Yul of having an affair with Judy while she was still married and living under his roof. In response, Yul remained unshaken, stating that the success and happiness he shares with Judy have caused distress among their detractors.

(1) (Reply)

20 Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses In 2024 And Their Earnings Per Movie / Is This Guy The Next Wizkid?! Rate Him / “people Accused Me Of Using My Wife For Money Ritual” – Obi Cubana Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.