Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,117 members, 7,987,921 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived (1772 Views)

The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State / The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) / Giant Of Illinois, Tallest Human To Ever Lived. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Nemie: 7:29pm On Jul 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r4Tzj6HQvU?si=TZD5jHoayk_JTexx

Have you heard about Ivan the Terrible. Today's topic is about a man whose delusions drove him to destroy his life, his family and his nation. Watch the video to learn more. Like, comment, and share.
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by ClearFlair: 7:32pm On Jul 28
Nemie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r4Tzj6HQvU?si=TZD5jHoayk_JTexx

I make non fiction historical stories on my YouTube channel. Today's topic is about a man whose delusions drove him to destroy his life, his family and his nation. Please comment, like and share.

Sounds familiar
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Nemie: 7:33pm On Jul 28
ClearFlair:

Sounds familiar

Lol. I hope it's not what I am thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by alpharoyalty: 8:00pm On Jul 28
Where will you place Nigeria politicians
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by ClearFlair: 8:23pm On Jul 28
Nemie:

Lol. I hope it's not what I am thinking

😂😂😂
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by akwesenana: 10:54pm On Jul 28
LoL, nigga witnessed his father's death at an early age. You snooze, you die.
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Cassandraloius: 8:10am On Jul 29
You for just summarize am.
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Procashtips(m): 8:51am On Jul 29
The cruellest man I know is that wicked Belgian king who killed millions of Congolese.

This demon of a man was known as King Leopold.

15 million human beings from Congo died in his hands.

Rape
Torture
Amputation
Starvation
Beheading
Etc were his hallmarks!

The Europeans remain descendants of the fallen angels

4 Likes

Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by thesicilian: 9:58am On Jul 29
There are civilians and monarchs who have taken more lives than these well known dictators but because they did it under the guise of "colonization" on one mentions their names
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Rahkman: 10:02am On Jul 29
Procashtips:
The cruellest man I know is that wicked Belgian king who killed millions of Congolese.

This demon of a man was known as King Leopold.

15 million human beings from Congo died in his hands.

Rape
Torture
Amputation
Starvation
Beheading
Etc were his hallmarks!

The Europeans remain descendants of the fallen angels
Lol trust me the white people are paying for it now more than ever, their entire countries are invaded by black immigrants and other immigrants from third world countries, exploiting their social welfare and breeding their women,the male population is being brainwashed by Jews to adopt trans gay and other nonsense stupid things as they suffer low birth rate population decline and replacement

3 Likes

Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Procashtips(m): 11:17am On Jul 29
Rahkman:
Lol trust me the white people are paying for it now more than ever, their entire countries are invaded by black immigrants and other immigrants from third world countries, exploiting their social welfare and breeding their women,the male population is being brainwashed by Jews to adopt trans gay and other nonsense stupid things as they suffer low birth rate population decline and replacement

True. They're currently dying off and their men and women becoming perverts and infertile.

1 Like

Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Afonjah: 12:51pm On Jul 29
From what you listed about him, he's not as cruel as Tinubu.
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Nemie: 2:54pm On Jul 29
alpharoyalty:
Where will you place Nigeria politicians

They are in their own league grin
Re: Ivan The Terrible: The Cruellest Man Who Ever Lived by Nemie: 2:56pm On Jul 29
thesicilian:
There are civilians and monarchs who have taken more lives than these well known dictators but because they did it under the guise of "colonization" on one mentions their names

I agree with you. I will do some research and see what ones to highlight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Universities ! / South African University Agency In Nigeria / Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.