Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Surname Wahala, Please I Want Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Surname Wahala, Please I Want Answers (486 Views)

HELP! My Certificate Has A Middle Name, First Name, Surname Format. / Don't Write Your Surname Before Your First Name. (copied) / UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surname Wahala, Please I Want Answers by Action102(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28
I changed my surname due to marriage. I want to go for my masters, am I supposed to fill in my husband's name as surname or the name on my BSC certificate
Re: Surname Wahala, Please I Want Answers by Pat081: 10:39pm On Jul 28
Action102:
I changed my surname due to marriage. I want to go for my masters, am I supposed to fill in my husband's name as surname or the name on my BSC certificate

you can use the one on your BSC certificate and when you are done with your master you will do the affidavit in court and change of name from your 1st surname to your husband surname in the news papers every thing is not up to 7k before but now I can not say eg( I former know as Miss Joy Goodluck which to be address now as Mrs Joy your husband surname and all my certificate with Miss Joy Goodluck is still the same person ) hope you get me right ?? in case you are looking for Job in future you will just be showing them the change of name you have done both in court and in newspapers god night

1 Like

Re: Surname Wahala, Please I Want Answers by missjekyll: 8:17am On Jul 29
Action102:

What is your name now at this minute? Why will you use something else?
Re: Surname Wahala, Please I Want Answers by novia22(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29
Action102:

Use your husband's name. Your change of name Publication and affidavit carries a phrase that covers you " all other documents carrying the old name remain valid".
Worst case scenario, attach your change of name docs to show the reason for change. It will be accepted.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University Provisional Admission / Uniben Post De / The Secret Of Making Lots Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.