Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) (29204 Views)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:54pm On Jul 29
Emmabyte:
Hunger dy You still dy look person wife, hope you no dy look her nyash
na before the arrival of hunger my eyes clear to look him wife during service now and I dey always hear the sounds of mortar everyday for him house
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29
So is garri a food to be shared?why not somethings like custard,noodles,marcaroni,irish,fruits and the rest!
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Emmabyte: 3:45pm On Jul 29
Hope you follow collect garri no do big boy or girl, that garri you fit chop am three times or more
BABANGBALI:
na before the arrival of hunger my eyes clear to look him wife during service now and I dey always hear the sounds of mortar everyday for him house
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Oracleee: 4:43pm On Jul 29
Redeem, the most political church in Nigeria history. The so called Daddy Go lost his tongue to speak against the hardship but let it to install APC and osinbanjo to power. How the man go talk, first lady na pastor for him church and the tithe goes to him. I detest the man double standard like mad. He go soon start prayer walk.
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Babaken(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29
superCleanworks:

which God? the one that has finished helping Nigerians that refused to help themselves or another one?

which God
my brother what do want me to say
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Menclothing1: 5:08pm On Jul 29
This is a monthly thing in Rccg

What did your own church share after collecting offering
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Menclothing1: 5:09pm On Jul 29
Leemzyy:
So is garri a food to be shared?why not somethings like custard,noodles,marcaroni,irish,fruits and the rest!
In my church it’s egg and bread

It depends on the branch capacity

It’s a monthly thing

Church don’t print money it’s what’s available they will use to purchase and share
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by williams20(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29
It's sad that no one is even applauding the church on this welfare support. I'm sure no one calculated how much it would have cost the church to give that to everyone in the church.
Let's assume it's a small 500 member church
500 members x 5000 for a paint of garri
2,500,000 On welfare support in one service. Yes we can do better but a simple thank you for the little won't hurt
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by fredwill1357(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29
SmartPolician:

Only those who have nothing to lose are calling for protests. During EndSars, I saw urchins invade Shoprite in Lekki, looted everything and left it like a skeleton. That's people's years of hard work looted in a couple of hours.

Before you protest, draw up your demands, have your representatives go to Aso Rock and various government houses and present your demands. Give the government timeframes to achieve those things. If they fail to do it, then there will be a violent protest.

Nobody should be protesting on the streets because doing so is just looking for a guise to steal from hardworking people who toiled for years to achieve something significant in life.
Thank you my brother, protests most times solves nothing, but makes things worst. Only people who have nothing to lose or desperate are in support of mindless protests. And sadly, the Nigerian government and society have been too incompetent and irrational that most Nigerians are suffering and hungry, myself included, almost nothing to lose. Even I don't really have a stand.
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Vision101(m): 12:50am On Jul 30
SisterRamota:
Remi Tinubu working overtime to kill the protest, but she is just wasting her time. Protest must go on.

Don't say what you don't know. We give gifts mostly food items in my parish every first Sunday of every quarter. The service is called super Sunday.
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Kobojunkiee: 1:55am On Jul 30
Vision101:
■ Don't say what you don't know. We give gifts mostly food items in my parish every first Sunday of every quarter. The service is called super Sunday.
Lies!! Which parish? Where? What food? Make we search for others from the same parish to corroborate your claims. undecided
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 2:20am On Jul 30
Menclothing1:

In my church it’s egg and bread

It depends on the branch capacity

It’s a monthly thing

Church don’t print money it’s what’s available they will use to purchase and share
Ohk i see! theirs ends in garri
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 2:25am On Jul 30
williams20:
It's sad that no one is even applauding the church on this welfare support. I'm sure no one calculated how much it would have cost the church to give that to everyone in the church.
Let's assume it's a small 500 member church
500 members x 5000 for a paint of garri
2,500,000 On welfare support in one service. Yes we can do better but a simple thank you for the little won't hurt
But garri is nothing,i mean not a food worth sharing,what happens 2 fruits,yams,irish,spaghetti,snacks,or even chocolates
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Vision101(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30
Kobojunkiee:
Lies!! Which parish? Where? What food? Make we search for others from the same parish to corroborate your claims. undecided

Hahaha....koboooo. I'm the PIC of Area. The name of the parish is Daystar Parish. Abia Province 2. 70 Aba-Owerri Road, Umungasi. Aba. The next super Sunday will be first Sunday in September. I'll be expecting you. You will be fed very well. You will receive a good take-away package.

Are you satisfied now. Koboooo.
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Kobojunkiee: 4:08pm On Jul 30
Vision101:
■ Hahaha....koboooo. I'm the PIC of Area. The name of the parish is Daystar Parish. Abia Province 2. 70 Aba-Owerri Road, Umungasi. Aba. The next super Sunday will be first Sunday in September. I'll be expecting you. You will be fed very well. You will receive a good take-away package.
Are you satisfied now. Koboooo.
Satisfied? Of course not! Next Is to look for those who are not paid to back up your claim which is that your parish gives out food regularly to individuals. undecided
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Vision101(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30
Kobojunkiee:
Satisfied? Of course not! Next Is to look for those who are not paid to back up your claim which is that your parish gives out food regularly to individuals. undecided

We don't give out only food. We give money and other items. Why not try and attend any of our service and be a witness.

Infact we are packing a wonderful second service targeting the youths and young adults (YAYA). There will be refreshment after every service. People don't know that we have a lot of CSR activities. I'm still expecting you.
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by Kobojunkiee: 5:08pm On Jul 30
Vision101:
■ We don't give out only food. We give money and other items. Why not try and attend any of our service and be a witness.
Infact we are packing a wonderful second service targeting the youths and young adults (YAYA). There will be refreshment after every service. People don't know that we have a lot of CSR activities. I'm still expecting you.
You take there money at least once every week but you give out food and money only once every four months. Does that in any way represent a reasonable return on their investment? I no blame you at all. I blame the gullible individuals who suffer and smile with their plate of rice wey the pastor dey dash them every four months. undecided
Re: RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) by doubleZ88(m): 9:03am On Jul 31
SmartPolician:

Only those who have nothing to lose are calling for protests. During EndSars, I saw urchins invade Shoprite in Lekki, looted everything and left it like a skeleton. That's people's years of hard work looted in a couple of hours.

Before you protest, draw up your demands, have your representatives go to Aso Rock and various government houses and present your demands. Give the government timeframes to achieve those things. If they fail to do it, then there will be a violent protest.

Nobody should be protesting on the streets because doing so is just looking for a guise to steal from hardworking people who toiled for years to achieve something significant in life.

We would be wasting time while doing this. Nigeria was neva designed to listen to anyone except suffering d masses and enriching themselves.

The representative that would be sent would be bought over and turn against d peiple who sent them. Its a normal thing in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.