Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Death Where Is Thy Sting, Dr. Ogah Mourns Ifeanyi Ubah, Condoles Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Where Is Thy Sting, Dr. Ogah Mourns Ifeanyi Ubah, Condoles Family. (180 Views)

EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Condoles With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu Over Wife's Death / Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Where Is Thy Sting, Dr. Ogah Mourns Ifeanyi Ubah, Condoles Family. by MightyCJ: 11:15pm On Jul 28
A TRIBUTE TO A DISTINGUISHED IGBO SON

Sen. Patrick Ifeanyichukwu Ubah's Death, Heartbreaking... Dr. Uche Ogah..

Oh Death, Where Thy Sting?

I'm yet to reconcile the reality of the shocking news that announced the sudden departure of a trailblazer and a shining light both in business and politics, Sen. Patrick Ifeanyichukwu Ubah, the senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District at the 10th Senate whose death occurred in the early hours of yesterday, 27th July.

I therefore, extend my deepest condolences to the family of Sen. Patrick Ifeanyichukwu Ubah, the government and the good people of Anambra State and the entire Igbo nation on the demise of a remarkable son.

To the 10th Senate, you have lost an enigma whose memories of his activities at the red chamber will continue to be cherished among you.

Sen. Patrick Ifeanyichukwu Ubah was a proactive and dogmatic businessman, a major player in upstream and downstream sector oil and gas industry with notable achievements.

In politics, Sen. Ubah was a true high-flyer with undeniable positive records to his credit, having been elected into the Nigeria Senate back to back with an unpopular party.

In his home town Nnewi, Sen. Patrick Ifeanyichukwu Ubah's name is synonymous with human empowerment and community development.

Sen. Ubah's legacy as a forward-thinking business-man, politician and a committed public servant will be enduringly celebrated. His golden footprint will remain a guiding light and inspiration for generations to come.

As we reflect on his significant contributions, we are reminded of the Biblical assurance: “The memory of the righteous is a blessing” (Proverbs 10:7).

May God provide comfort and strength to his family and to all who grieve this profound loss.

REST IN PEACE.

🖊️DR. UCHECHUKWU S. OGAH (CON)

28th July 2024.

Re: Death Where Is Thy Sting, Dr. Ogah Mourns Ifeanyi Ubah, Condoles Family. by Smithkafors(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28
Ifeanyi ubahs death is very painful. We lost a rare gem. Chai!.
Re: Death Where Is Thy Sting, Dr. Ogah Mourns Ifeanyi Ubah, Condoles Family. by Lumarstone: 2:46am On Jul 29
Death killed a wrong person, death supposed kill the other Man that have caused a lot of pains to Nigerians.

I didn't mention anybody's name here. If you give wrong interpretation to my statement, na you Sabi.

I left..!

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath In South East As Gunmen Murder Seven Imo Community Leaders / Alhaji Mubarak Abuche Musa's Almubee Group Wins Multi-million Dollar Project / Each Senator Is Given N21 Million Monthly- Kano Senator Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.