Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please (154 Views)

Seeking Your Advice About An Investment / Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by WorldmanDEE(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I am seeking advice on Forex trading, as I am completely new to it and have no prior knowledge. I’m considering enrolling in classes at HabbyFX (Habby Forex Trading Academy). I've decided to sell the only asset I have to fund this opportunity. If this doesn't work out, it could be devastating for me and my family, including my wife, three young children, my sick mother, and younger siblings. Please, I genuinely need your guidance and advice on whether this is a wise decision. Any insights or experiences with Forex trading would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by Jamahyel(m): 12:13am On Jul 29
Na gamble oh
Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by Weezyclan(m): 12:53am On Jul 29
WorldmanDEE:
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I am seeking advice on Forex trading, as I am completely new to it and have no prior knowledge. I’m considering enrolling in classes at HabbyFX (Habby Forex Trading Academy). I've decided to sell the only asset I have to fund this opportunity. If this doesn't work out, it could be devastating for me and my family, including my wife, three young children, my sick mother, and younger siblings. Please, I genuinely need your guidance and advice on whether this is a wise decision. Any insights or experiences with Forex trading would be greatly appreciated.
Forex is a serious business and it requires capital and patience to make profit.. Its very profitable only if you have the knowledge. You can register in a good forex academy to learn, it must not be Habby or Jeff.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by WorldmanDEE(m): 1:05am On Jul 29
Thank you so much. Please do you have an idea of other once to look up? They might even be more cheaper and nice class as well
Weezyclan:
Forex is a serious business and it requires capital and patience to make profit.. Its very profitable only if you have the knowledge. You can register in a gForexorex academy to learn, it must not be Habby or Jeff.
Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by dawnomike(m): 4:11am On Jul 29
WorldmanDEE:
If you're just starting out as a newbie and you want to sell your valuables to start as a means of survival.... Please, i beg you - Forget it!!!

You'll lose that money....

It takes time, experience and couple of losses to become a profitable trader

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by WorldmanDEE(m): 9:04am On Jul 29
I don weak again 😥😥😥😥
dawnomike:
If you're just starting out as a newbie and you want to sell your valuables to start as a means of survival.... Please, i beg you - Forget it!!!

Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by ymdo(m): 9:45am On Jul 29
WorldmanDEE:
You want to sell your asset to start Forex? It won't end well

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice About Forex Trading Please by ymdo(m): 9:47am On Jul 29
dawnomike:

100%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogs Airdrop Listing On August 14th ��� / Cheapest Website For You / Absence Of Witness Stalls Mtn’s Tax Suit Against AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.