Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,515 members, 7,905,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery (8860 Views)

Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by Jackanda1(m): 9:50am On Jul 29
tunjijones:
I don't really understand what's going on with dangote and FG. But I notice dangote wants everything to go smoothly like it has always been.

Shey Dangote don dey produce and sell locally made diesel for more than 3 months now. Did it change anything in the economy? Did the price of diesel go down?
You should be complaining about the government refineries that aren't working instead.

Abi you dey follow benefit from the Malta oil import?
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by dipsx(m): 9:53am On Jul 29
Anytime I get complains from Dangote and his group of companies I am infuriated.
He lacks the moral rights to do so as the Nigerian govts have continually favoured his business from which the citizens have not really benefitted from.
He should go and make peace or keep shut.
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by Jackanda1(m): 10:08am On Jul 29
bizzibodi:
This refinery is not well thought out,why build a 600bbl/d d largest in d world without first securing a supply deal,why not secured oil wells first,no questions ask why other given refinery licence over d years refused to build?he thought because he is Any government in power friend (AGIPF) he will always have his way...not knowing their is "No permanent friend but permanent selfish interest".
I don't understand why you think he should have secured a supply deal before building a refinery.

It's like saying, one needs to get a sewing contract before learning how to sew or opening a tailoring shop.

What's the sense in that?
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by bizzibodi(m): 10:30am On Jul 29
Jackanda1:
I don't understand why you think he should have secured a supply deal before building a refinery.

It's like saying, one needs to get a sewing contract before learning how to sew or opening a tailoring shop.

What's the sense in that?
Is this about sewing clothes how do you folks reason...we are talking of $20bn refinery d largest in d world.you dnt know you sign crude sale/purchase agreement before you can get assured crude oil supply for years without disruption?you dnt know Nigerian crude oil which even below opec quota has buyers on ground already even loans has been taken for promise to supply crude oil to creditors.nnplc has no much crude to give dangote refinery.
That is how Lagos built a big Imota rice mill but cannot get rice to mill.
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by Jackanda1(m): 11:19am On Jul 29
bizzibodi:

Is this about sewing clothes how do you folks reason...we are talking of $20bn refinery d largest in d world.you dnt know you sign crude sale/purchase agreement before you can get assured crude oil supply for years without disruption?you dnt know Nigerian crude oil which even below opec quota has buyers on ground already even loans has been taken for promise to supply crude oil to creditors.nnplc has no much crude to give dangote refinery.
That is how Lagos built a big Imota rice mill but cannot get rice to mill.
So the conclusion is that Dangote wasted money building a refinery.!?
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by bizzibodi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29
Jackanda1:
So the conclusion is that Dangote wasted money building a refinery.!?
Let keep our fingers cross & see how he is going to navigate this mucky water.you don't use all your body to test d dept of unfamiliar water.
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by bizzibodi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29
KingOfTheDamned:

Too many illiterates on this forum. Opec quota only applies to what you export.
You can produce unlimited amount and supply unlimited amount locally within your country.

keep quite if you don't understand a topic next time
Even at that I doubt Nigeria has d capacity to produce more barrels,of the 100% below Opec quota produced 60% end up be stolen, remaining 40% which bearly meet foreign partners demand.
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by kayusely70(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29
ecolime:
Dangote refinery must not be allowed to fail. Government should support the business to our own advantage.

NNPC can allocate 300,000 barrels to him solely for refining and sales in the Nigerian Market at a reasonable price. They should sell the crude to him in Naira.

Then he can buy the difference from abroad or IOCs here in dollars, refine and export to other countries and make good money too.

It's a win-win for everyone.

Dangote himself should know he can't get the full 650,000 barrels per day locally. Previous and current administrations have already used most of what we currently produce to take foreign loans with little or nothing to show for it. And we have to fulfil those obligations. That's the sad reality of things.
You've spoken very well! The Federal Government has adopted most of your suggestions today. Let's wait and watch as events unfold.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by ecolime(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29
kayusely70:
You've spoken very well! The Federal Government has adopted most of your suggestions today. Let's wait and watch as events unfold.[color=#000099][/color]
I read it in the news this evening. I am glad they took that step. Just sad it took them this long.

Anyway, it's better late than never.
Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by johnsondavis86: 9:57pm On Jul 29
0l9cn

Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by johnsondavis86: 9:58pm On Jul 29
v6zzq

Re: Comply With NNPCL Regulations, Arewa Youth Urges Dangote Refinery by DOM7: 10:51pm On Jul 29
Paid fools, a man's enemies are members of his household, the nonsense regulatory body that did not even have a common Lab what are they regulating? The fuel the is spoiling people's car by the day is Dangote that is producing it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO / Buhari Would Rather Lose Than Rig 2019 Elections -femi Adesina

Viewing this topic: konvicted77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.