Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,535 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) (31088 Views)

Planned Protests: Wike Holds Town Hall Meeting With FCT Residents (photos) / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Ceasarceasar: 8:49am On Jul 29
Wahala
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:49am On Jul 29
This thing no reach 1 derica

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:50am On Jul 29
BluntCrazeMan:
They are rubbing the poverty of the people on their faces..

Weaponization Of Hunger Just Got Institutionalized.

That is Tinubus idea of governance. Destroy the system that distributes wealth so that he can start giving people beans and rice

3 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:50am On Jul 29
Holy crap
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Cmanforall: 8:50am On Jul 29
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin waooh this is wonderful at least this one will last them till December if they cook one seed a day.waooh waooh
Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:51am On Jul 29
flyinnizam:
all I can say is...
but u believe that Pāndora Obi can fix Nigeria in 30 days. Jokers grin
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 8:52am On Jul 29
So it has gotten to this stage now?
Everyone now packaging foodstuffs for citizens?
Please, how many times can a family of 4 cook this?

It has never been this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:53am On Jul 29
Why is CP sharing beans, is it to make people keep quiet ni or what?

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:53am On Jul 29
lexy2014:

That is Tinubus idea of governance. Destroy the system that distributes wealth so that he can start giving people beans and rice

We cannot continue like this.
This is the simplest definition of extreme poverty.
We are not beggars for goodness’ sake..

We need a system that is works for everybody,, where people work and get adequate value for the work they do.

We don't want a system where we all have to sit helplessly and wait upon the government for them to give us food to eat.,, just because the system is not working and we have lost all trust that when we work we would get adequate value for our work.

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 8:54am On Jul 29
Person wey want dash cloth, na him body dem go first see am.
Let's see what he did for the Police officers under his Command? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 8:55am On Jul 29
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin waooh this is wonderful at least this one will last them till December if they cook one seed a day.waooh waooh

I promised myself that I will never laugh again. Pls don't tempt me.

5 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by buzmanjohn(m): 8:55am On Jul 29
grin
Glimpsetv:
What do you think about this gesture?

Credit: Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Babangidapikin: 8:55am On Jul 29
At least he did what he can afford , others should do same and show small love.
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by LagosPrince: 8:56am On Jul 29
This is what they've reduced Nigerians to

Shame

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by ElevationD: 8:56am On Jul 29
And rather than place the image of the NPF Akwa Ibom on the packs, he placed his own name and image. It cannot be said to come from the Police, but rather the personal effort of the CP himself.

From his little salary, he made an effort. If others add to it, hunger would be gradually decimated.

Thank you CP.
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by flyinnizam(m): 8:57am On Jul 29
Almunjid:
but u believe that Pāndora Obi can fix Nigeria in 30 days. Jokers grin
who is Peter Obi? and why are u pained? are u a drug baron also or u are a ronu

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Gboom: 8:57am On Jul 29
koondog:
Don't bring your ebin pa wa sachet food nonsense to the east, we are not hungry people. Ibibio people, pay attention to the names and region of the police officers doing the commendation and distribution.
If you die na hatred kill you. So, Akwa Ibom is now east and not South- south.
The commissioner of police is not obliged to do this, he just acted benevolently.
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by ConfusePoint: 8:57am On Jul 29
What an insult!
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by SpaceX: 8:58am On Jul 29
8:58am board meeting right now!!
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 8:58am On Jul 29
It is for planting
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:00am On Jul 29
Disgraceful, these are the people who calls themselves giant of africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:01am On Jul 29
This is what they have reduced oil producing state

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Ubongkuda1: 9:01am On Jul 29
omoadeleye:

is Akwa ibom in South East? you bloody illiterate
Akwaibom is not east. But you can't tell the differences. Apart from language. We have so many things in common. Mind you some parts of akwaibom speak Igbo. Ask some parts of annang.
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by oxygeng: 9:01am On Jul 29
specialmati:
I be don talk say I no go login/comment for this forum again but...... I go log out after this laughing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:02am On Jul 29
Gboom:

If you die na hatred kill you. So, Akwa Ibom is now east and not South- south.
The commissioner of police is not obliged to do this, he just acted benevolently.

You guys are funny

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by RepoMan007: 9:04am On Jul 29
Lol. Fear the north. Those guys are brainwashed and even the police know that's why a northern threat to protest is being taken seriously all over the country.
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by IkeAbuja(f): 9:08am On Jul 29
See expensive sticker on top one cup of beans
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by harmony940(m): 9:10am On Jul 29
Government have failed in providing more of modern security,they should proatise on security such as food,environmental,welfare and health security as against these distribution of food items...

The government should be more concerned about the welfare of the citizenry rather than fighting insecurity,when the welfare of the citizens are well taken care of little amount of money would be used in fighting insecurity...

Hey,who gains from all of these,the greedy security personnel,more budget allocation more money to them.

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by koondog: 9:11am On Jul 29
Ubongkuda1:

Akwaibom is not east. But you can't tell the differences. Apart from language. We have so many things in common. Mind you some parts of akwaibom speak Igbo. Ask some parts of annang.

Avoid responding to these divisive people, they know Akwa Ibom is in the East going by former Eastern Region and by just looking at the map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 9:13am On Jul 29
flyinnizam:
who is Peter Obi? and why are u pained? are u a drug baron also or u are a ronu
I'm not part of any of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria. I'm not upset about this; I just want you to know that none of the candidates (Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi) is the solution to our problems.
Nigeria wouldn't have been better off even if we had voted for Atiku or Obi instead. We shouldn't insult each other because of our choices. After all, your preferred candidate isn't better than mine. They're all the same. If my candidate is in power, I'll remain silent about the hardship, but I'll speak up when it's your candidate's turn, and vice versa. That's all we've been doing for ages.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by SULBELL(m): 9:13am On Jul 29
ElevationD:
And rather than place the image of the NPF Akwa Ibom on the packs, he placed his own name and image. It cannot be said to come from the Police rather the personal effort of the CP himself.

From his little salary, he made an effort. If others add to it, hunger would be gradually decimated.

Thank you CP.

Exactly.
The sticker even reads Student which means its targeted at students.
If he chooses not to do it, no one can hold him for that. And for those asking if its policing yes, it is.
It is a laudable effort from the CP, if only others can emulate.
Re: Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) by stacyadams: 9:17am On Jul 29
specialmati:

It will last that Godforsaken hellanus till 2027 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates Cow To Bauchi LP Members To Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise / Protests In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-Olu's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.